Cyber pegas.

Well i want to know where i can find a cyber pegas.I would like to buy one.also it would be nice if you can refer me to some sites where i can buy some.Also i did try ebay and didnt find none.Joyful_2 so let see what you guys find for me
hello, can i help you ?? please feel free go to check it, thanks!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ARRIVED-...coatl-90WF

regards
dimsum2u..
Joyful_2uh your items do coast to much you cant forget we are in a ression.Also your shipping and handling and bidding is way to high.... for your cyber pegas...Another thing i would buy it and spend a little money for cyber pegas but your prices is outrages at this moment but, thank you anyways.Joyful_2

Anyone else got a cyber pegas that they where to buy one at or if i can buy one from you Joyful_2
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:11 AM)Ladon Wrote: Joyful_2uh your items do coast to much you cant forget we are in a ression.Also your shipping and handling and bidding is way to high.... for your cyber pegas...Another thing i would buy it and spend a little money for cyber pegas but your prices is outrages at this moment but, thank you anyways.Joyful_2

Anyone else got a cyber pegas that they where to buy one at or if i can buy one from you Joyful_2

dimsum's prices are actually quite reasonable. That's the cheapest you're likely to get Cyber Pegasis for, considering it only comes bundled with a $55 game. He's selling it for approx. $32 including shipping.

Please do your research before complaining that one of the cheapest, most reliable sellers out there is "too expensive".
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:11 AM)Ladon Wrote: Joyful_2uh your items do coast to much you cant forget we are in a ression.Also your shipping and handling and bidding is way to high.... for your cyber pegas...Another thing i would buy it and spend a little money for cyber pegas but your prices is outrages at this moment but, thank you anyways.Joyful_2

I hope you realise dimsum2u's price is probably as low as it possibly can get, that it is probably the average price for a Cyber Pegasis, and that he does all he can to offer members here the lowest prices possible. Shipping is also included in his prices most of the time ...
ladon are you are being sarcastic right ?
C.Peg is only avaliable with the wii game . (55 USD w/o shipping)
Dimsum2u's price of 20.99 GBP (31 USD (approx))(which includes shipping) is the cheapest you will find C. Pegasis without the game
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:16 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: C.Peg is only avaliable with the wii game . (55 USD w/o shipping)
Actually it is a DS game.
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:16 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: C.Peg is only avaliable with the wii game . (55 USD w/o shipping)
Actually it is a DS game.

Your right my fault.Sorry,
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

dimsum's prices are actually quite reasonable. That's the cheapest you're likely to get Cyber Pegasis for, considering it only comes bundled with a $55 game. He's selling it for approx. $32 including shipping.

Please do your research before complaining that one of the cheapest, most reliable sellers out there is "too expensive".

Well people all got different reasons why this may be reasonable and why it may not also I think you may think this is reasonable for you is becuase he's the only guy who selling beyblades for you guys like these.But anyway im not here to debate with you at this moment im here to buy something.Joyful_2

You can try ebay .. if you want to pay more
Also a few things
1)if someone is gonna sell theres to you , its gonna be higher then dimsum2u b/c they need to make a profit for it to be beneficial to them
2) Cyber Pegasis is only avaliable with the DS game like we've all said. Its not a common Storm Pegasis. So its value is going to be higher since its harder to obtain.
3)Just how much are you thinking about paying for it ?
Ladon
try looking for a price cheaper than dumsum2u's. Ive searched for hours and beside dimsum2u, the cheapest i found was 45CAD. Dimsum2u's is 33CAD
So none got no cyber pegasis that they can sell to me than dim2? Joyful_2
Ladon put 1 +1 together

Lets say someone buys it from Dimsum2u for 20.99 GBP (31 USD)
Then lets say they offer to sell it to you

hmm lets think how much do you think they will sell it to you for. More or less then what they brought it for.
The answer is MORE they will sell it for more because they would need to make a profit for it to be beneficial for them to sell the blade.

So thats the price to pay for the hobby. If its too steep for your pockets sorry but thats the way things are.
No replies for two days, and everybody telling you that there is no better offer than dimsum2u's ? Hm, I wonder if that means we were right from the beginning ...
(Jul. 22, 2010  6:27 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Ladon put 1 +1 together

Lets say someone buys it from Dimsum2u for 20.99 GBP (31 USD)
Then lets say they offer to sell it to you

hmm lets think how much do you think they will sell it to you for. More or less then what they brought it for.
The answer is MORE they will sell it for more because they would need to make a profit for it to be beneficial for them to sell the blade.

So thats the price to pay for the hobby. If its too steep for your pockets sorry but thats the way things are.
Toon do you have cyber pegasis also bro 1 +1 =2 Joyful_2
Do you have cyber pegasis Joyful_2 toon Joyful_2
No i do not, and even if i Did i would not sell it