Cyber Pegasis 100HF BeyWiki Rough Draft.

I do like this draft, but it is a little repetative and really needs to be editied just a tad bit more to meet up to wikia standards

Wait a sec, if this is a Pegasis variant and has the Pegasis clear wheel, shoulnt this be under "Other Versions" in the Storm Pegasis 105RF article? I remember reading when I first joned up that you guys agreed to not do pages onMFB variants. Correct me if i am wrong i guess
(Sep. 25, 2010  5:36 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: They have different carping metal wheels : \
You do not have to write like that all the time.
Meh, I personally don't see anything wrong with being blunt or being condoning.
I mean, it's just my writing style.
I'll check it though.
When I would have personally written something similar to : "While it is true that Pegasis is the same Clear Wheel, unlike with other versions of Storm Pegasis, Cyber is a different Metal Wheel in itself that does not come with any other Beyblade and that has unique attributes, so this justifies a separate article for it just like Screw Capricorne will even if it has the same Clear Wheel as Storm Capricorne." when I know just as much as you do that Cyber Pegasis is obviously a different and unique Beyblade, I think you can agree that there are better ways to formulate your replies.
Thanks Kai-V.=D

wasnt there a cyber aquario though? oh well. guess it doesnt matter, as long as the article is informative
Cyber Aquario was released afterwards in a Deck Entry Set. Cyber Aquario would probably be included in the other versions of Cyber Pegasis.
It seems like too many words, too much fluff.
Might as well say it straight up, so long as what you say is true.

BUT I DIGRESS
(Sep. 26, 2010  5:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Cyber Aquario was released afterwards in a Deck Entry Set. Cyber Aquario would probably be included in the other versions of Cyber Pegasis.

i thought the Other Versions should be based on Clear Wheels, not Metal Wheels? hmm, we definatly need a more consistant system than this...we cant use anime apperances b/c this is not an anine wiki...whatever I guess
No.
Metal wheels are FAR more significant.
Infinity Libra GB145BS and Flame Libra T125ES aren't nearly as similar as say Storm Capricorne M145Q and Storm Aquario M145Q
How do you even get BeyWiki Articles approved anyways?
(Sep. 26, 2010  10:19 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: How do you even get BeyWiki Articles approved anyways?
You just post your drafts in this forum, and we see.
(Sep. 26, 2010  10:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2010  10:19 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: How do you even get BeyWiki Articles approved anyways?
You just post your drafts in this forum, and we see.
Ok, well in your opinion how much work needs to be done on this draft until it can get approved?
(Sep. 26, 2010  10:30 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Ok, well in your opinion how much work needs to be done on this draft until it can get approved?
That question should not be asked here, but it depends : some common parts already have descriptions, but the others need to be tested thoroughly beforehand.
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:57 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: No.
Metal wheels are FAR more significant.
Infinity Libra GB145BS and Flame Libra T125ES aren't nearly as similar as say Storm Capricorne M145Q and Storm Aquario M145Q

while that may be true, right now, it seems that the wiki bases Other Versions on the Clear wheels (ex. Rock Aquario is on Wind Aquario page)
... : \
That's for random booster light prize beys.
They're exactly the same parts, except on one the wheel is plastic and the other is metal.
It isn't hard to get.
i said ROCK Aquario not Storm. My point is Rock Aquario 125SF is on the Wind (storm) Aquario 100HF/S page. Now do you get what I am saying? Even though I agree with you, that isnt what the wiki is doing right now.

and yes, i am familiar with the light wheels, which have nothing to do with this topic.
If your gonna talk about how the BeyWiki articles are organized (McFrown, LeonWind) then please discuss it somewhere else (no offence)
Sorry. We will let you get back to your thread now
Ok so I changed up a few things in the article. (The section on the Face, and the section on the Metal Wheel) Just thought I would let you guys know. Joyful_3