Cyber Pegasis 100HF

I was wondering does anyone have Cyber Pegasis for sale? I would buy the game which came with Cyber Pegasis but i dont have the money at the moment so i am just hunting for the Beyblade itself.

If anyone has Cyber Pegasis for sale i would be willing to buy it at a resonable price.
good luck at that. Im trying to find one myself
Added the new prefix to your thread title. Next time when you make a thread in this forum, you can simply select the prefixes: BUYING, SELLING, or TRADING from the drop down menu beside the field where the thread title is written.
me too, I really want one, you've got to get the first ds game is comes with cyber pegasis
(Oct. 13, 2010  6:14 PM)G-perseus Wrote: me too, I really want one, you've got to get the first ds game is comes with cyber pegasis
This topic is very old. If you want a Cyber Pegasis, open your own thread instead of using this one. Akatsuki might not even want a Cyber Pegasis anymore.
I have a cyber Pegasus I am willing to sell
(May. 01, 2010  11:25 PM)Akatsuki Wrote: I was wondering does anyone have Cyber Pegasis for sale? I would buy the game which came with Cyber Pegasis but i dont have the money at the moment so i am just hunting for the Beyblade itself.

If anyone has Cyber Pegasis for sale i would be willing to buy it at a resonable price.

i got one at ebay for 23 euro and if seen some with game for like 34 dollars
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:13 PM)darkwing Wrote:
(May. 01, 2010  11:25 PM)Akatsuki Wrote: I was wondering does anyone have Cyber Pegasis for sale? I would buy the game which came with Cyber Pegasis but i dont have the money at the moment so i am just hunting for the Beyblade itself.

i got one at ebay for 23 euro and if seen some with game for like 34 dollars

This was from MAY, LEARN TO READ!!!
The Cyber fusion wheel is amazing but I need Counter Leone's energy ring to make Cyber Leone
The cyber fusion wheel is not amazing it sucks. Why did you two necro this?