Customize my own bey blade???????????

Hello, I'm Emmett

How am I supposed to customize my own bey blade?
You use other parts?
Let me give an overview on what parts do. Hopefully that'll help you.

Face Bolt - Holds the bey together. There are also Metal Faces to make the bey heavier, which gives more stamina and a better grip on the stadium floor

Clear wheel - Honestly, i don't know what these do other than add c o l o r and determine what i call the "Avatar", i don't know the official name for it-. I know ones with pointy or "jaggity" edges increase attack (how i do not know), and ones with smooth, some to none edges increase stamina. These also determine wether or not it spins left or right.

Fusion/Metal Wheel - These make the most contact with the opposing bey. Like the clear wheel, jaggity/pointy wheels such as Storm or Hades increase attack, smooth wheels such as Duo or Phantom increase stamina, bulky (ish) wheels such as Rock or Twisted increase defense.

Spin Track - These determine the height of the bey, while some have special attributes such as downforce. A high track such as 230 is good for defense and stamina while low tracks such as 85 or 100 are good for attack.

Performance Tip - The tip determines how the bey moves. Flat tips such as F, RF, XF, or R2F are good for attack due to high friction. round tips such as B, MB, or WB are good for defense, and sharp, low friction tips such as S, or ES are good for stamina.

Some tips are multi-purpose such as HF, SB, SF, and FS.

Hope this helps you create a beyblade!

Reply to me if you want burst details.