Custom faces and face requests

Rocky isn't short for anything......it's just Rocky. :X Though backstory wise it's because I loved dogs. But Sam already has a dog/wolf thing....my real name is Rosie but roses are kinda boring unless they're spiky and then they're a little clichéd........I dunno......

And Sam, I was impressed too. I'm glad I got you back into beyblades, I'm expecting great things from you. Wink
Lol thankyou Rocky but you will always be one step ahead of me somehow and yes theflightyellz i love the pic it is going to be on every libra that i get only just with diffrent backgrounds otherwise it would just get boring.Grin
theflightyellz, that is awesome, thanks and I didn't know that. All I know is that Zander is the name of a Fish. XD
this is amazing

make one for me
Actually, a WBO one would be really sick.

We could have our own official faces XD
(May. 25, 2009  4:07 PM)Khel Wrote: Actually, a WBO one would be really sick.

We could have our own official faces XD

I can't believe that this wasn't thought of until now, nice idea Khel.
Diamonds are rocks too Smile
(May. 25, 2009  3:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this is amazing

make one for me
Ok, what do you want on it Smile?
I'll start on a WBO face as well.
Attached Files

.png   Rockface.png (Size: 42.39 KB / Downloads: 264)
Lmao, that's so cute. And turquoise. Eee Need to find a spare Aquario face. :X
ROFL, That Rocky one is so funny. XD

It's a shame i can never seem to get these things in my Sig or Avi, I even upload them to a few sites and still can't get them to work. Lips_sealed
Tried putting world Beyblade organization on them as well, but they looked cluttered and nasty Tongue_out
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I like the second and third best. Maybe have WBO in small and then a Pegasis logo outline?
I'll give that a try later, just don't think you'll know that it's a wheel when it's on a 1.5cm wide piece of paper.
Glad you like the face though, knew that turquoise was your favorite face color ^ ^ Might look good on a pegasis face as well.
Holy carp I don't even really like beyblade all that much anymore but I would love to have one of these as well. lol

Something rainbow-y would be perfect. Grin
Lmao. Has BWR started to pull you back into it a little? :3
LMAO, sorry Roan, but wow, you don't really same like the rainbow type from your av and signature Grin
Shame it won't ever be seen on a face, but hey, hope you enjoy it anyway ^ ^
By the way, if anybodies actually used these faces, it'd be great to see some pics!
Attached Files

.png   roanface.png (Size: 20.69 KB / Downloads: 228)
the first one was for using it in my designs and actual blades.
now i want one for my avatar Grin something kool with Pegasis written on it... am sure i will like it whatever it had on Tongue_out

believe me after the anime avatars fad calmed down, this will be the avatars new fad on WBO Wink
I tried to change it to being my avi but it doesn't seem to want to change.

Roan's one is erm..........colourful.
I love Roans one. Grin And your avi is working Zander.
(May. 25, 2009  5:48 PM)Rocky Wrote: I love Roans one. Grin And your avi is working Zander.

Wait, what do you mean? Can everyone see the face then because i still see Kyouya here?
I would like to make a request also!
One with a sword and gust flying around it! Grin
(May. 25, 2009  5:52 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Wait, what do you mean? Can everyone see the face then because i still see Kyouya here?
I still see Kyouya O.o Were you trying to make it your face?
Lance Performa, I'll have that done asap.
Um.. What's a gust? Do you just mean like, a spiral of wind?
Or are we talking like a gust from megaman or something Chocked_2?
(May. 25, 2009  5:58 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I still see Kyouya O.o Were you trying to make it your face?

Yes, I was/am but it won't change.
No, Kyouya isn't there anymore. Refresh your pages or something. These things can take a while to load. Speechless
That worked, thanks Rocky and I had to change it a little since there was a line in the middle of nowhere for some reason.

Thank you for the face theflightyellz! (Weird name really.)
Here you go Lance, hope the gust things Ok, and you didn't specify what kind of sword you wanted, so hoping a broad swords cool. Hate drawing bloody katana Tired
Zander: it's a mighty boosh reference combined with my name, ending up as The Flighty Ellz
Attached Files

.png   lanceface.png (Size: 10.97 KB / Downloads: 194)