Custom faces and face requests

(May. 23, 2009  10:34 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Would only really work if we could buy bags of just faces in bulk Aqua.

Where can you blank faces? This is news to me.
There's a very important word in there Fragbait. If. You can't buy faces separately, other than metal faces in packs of 2.
Maybe if the WBO could get hold of a couple of cases of metal faces? I'd definitely buy a WBO metal face Grin
As would I. If the profits went to benefit WBO, then I would buy a ton! It could count towards the Royal Face, maybe. Great fundraiser too!
They would be a little pricey, but I would buy a few, and maybe you can do a deal for, at tourneys, have a bag of them, and give them away when someone buys $X in Beys.
Also, my bad on the Brawl face request. It's been removed.
Ooo I like both these ideas, Custom faces & WBO Metal faces Tongue_out.
If your not to busy at some point can you make a face with Blitz on it with a Thunderbolt or something a long those lines, that would be cool Grin
Except it'd be hard to customize a Metal Face.....stickers would look carp, couldn't laser it because it's metal, you'd have to engrave it.....and I don't know how many of us have diamond tipped drills and such lying around. XD But on a less serious note, a WBO Metal Face would be totally epic! Eee
(May. 23, 2009  10:40 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Maybe if the WBO could get hold of a couple of cases of metal faces? I'd definitely buy a WBO metal face Grin

Yeah but it sucks that Metal Faces are so limited now though Unhappy
(May. 23, 2009  10:46 PM)Rocky Wrote: Except it'd be hard to customize a Metal Face.....stickers would look carp, couldn't laser it because it's metal, you'd have to engrave it.....and I don't know how many of us have diamond tipped drills and such lying around. XD But on a less serious note, a WBO Metal Face would be totally epic! Eee
Rocky: Stickers look fine on metal faces in the series O.o
Aqua: *sigh* Hopefully they'll be easier to get hold of in the not to distant future...
Blitz: Ok, tried to make it with colors that'd fit with dark wolf, but um..
Well, with the German, and the lightning, and the red white and black, it's kind of ended up looking like a piece of Nazi propaganda...
Attached Files

.png   blitzface.png (Size: 11.8 KB / Downloads: 252)
I actually just pmsl, I like it! but people will think I'm some Pro-Nazi person (which I'm not!) lol, maybe colours like Black & yellow or something lol.
*REQUEST*
I would like a face with sousa98 in cool form with a gold like background with blue stripes come in to the letters
flightyellz this face is awesome! I have the design on my virgo as I type!
can u do one with my name and a spinning blade soz for the load lololol
Blitz, I'll change that first chance I get tomorrow. Was cool meetin ya today btw Smile
Everyone else, read the first post of this topic, 1 request per person.
Everyone wants ones with their names on now which is pretty cool. I don't know what you could do for the name Zander though, if you want to try then thats cool but if you can't think of anything then don't worry about it.
If I had my name I'd have to have a picture of a rock........>.> Anyone think of something that represents me better than a rock? Pinching_eyes_2
An orangutan would suit you Rocky as you luv them so much Tongue_out
(inside joke that properly no one else will get but it made me laugh Grin)

EDIT: for people that care -
Rocky doesn't like Orangutans because they are weird, I disagree and think they are awsomeee! and I did a kind of orangutan impression in Buger King at Victoria station (this alone would make anyone luv orangutans) among other verious reasons to why they are soo cool. (she said she would de-friend me for liking them as wells as one of my fav TV shows which i'm not going to mention as it's embrassing...) probs isn't as funny to other people but it was at them time Tongue_out
Argh, I carp hate you sometimes. *twitch* XD
(May. 25, 2009  12:03 AM)Blitz Wrote: An orangutan would suit you Rocky as you luv them so much Tongue_out
(inside joke that properly no one else will get but it made me laugh Grin)

Your right, we don't (or at least i don't), mind telling us or would Rocky kill you for saying anything?
Zander means "Man's defender, warrior", so perhaps a shield and spear with your name underneath?
As for Rocky, hmm... What's Rocky short for?
Oh, and Blitz, Orangutans are weird Tired Black and Yellow face:
Attached Files

.png   blitzface.png (Size: 9.75 KB / Downloads: 199)
Zander, hope you like it. Posted an alternative version as well.
Attached Files

.png   zanderface.png (Size: 15.04 KB / Downloads: 191)
.png   zanderface2.png (Size: 14.23 KB / Downloads: 188)
TheFlightyEllz could you make me a face to do with cute wolf , please if that isn't a problem.
No probs Sam Smile You played well yesterday by the way, I was impressed.
Lol , thanks but you should of one really , i only won because you accidently span outside of the ring twice.
I think it was just exhaustion, I hadn't eaten anything all day, and I'd slept really badly the night before. I was happy to have come 3rd overall though Grin
Here, hope it looks good on that Libra of yours ^ ^
Attached Files

.png   cutewolfface.png (Size: 17.54 KB / Downloads: 194)
Tankyou , man that looks really cool.