Custom faces and face requests

(Jun. 23, 2009  12:36 AM)Khel Wrote: That post is usually a sign to not make any requests until he feels better. :\

I'm pretty sure he didn't even read it. :\
Know this will probably get deleted, or edited, but some people on here genuinely are the most ignorant, ungrateful carp bags to ever grace the forum..
Seriously, I don't actually know why I bothered to do this anymore.
Thanks Mankster and Khel..
(Jun. 23, 2009  10:42 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Know this will probably get deleted, or edited, but some people on here genuinely are the most ignorant, ungrateful carp bags to ever grace the forum..
Seriously, I don't actually know why I bothered to do this anymore.
Thanks Mankster and Khel..

hell, if anything i'll quote it

you guys need to learn some manners
Remeber the saying well. 'All good things come to those who wait.' Don't forget it.

Hope you get well soon man.
Get well soon, man. Smile (would have said it sooner, but I don't check these forums often :\)
hi this is my request a black picture of a tiger
a black outline on the octagon
inside is red that shades to a lighter red
last, id like the words vulkan on the bottom. THANX ps. get well soon flight
o wow flight! im really sorry your sick... and well as everyones said, get well soon Grin
So... what is illustrator and does it have different versions?

P.S. Get well soon Ellz(if it's not too late).

Beytrikai
face requests are now officially closed, I'm sorry, but if people can't even follow the simple request of "Don't PM me requests", then I honestly don't know what's wrong with them.
I even wouldn't mind so much, but a lot (not all, but most) have also been fairly rude and demanding about it.
This was a service I wasn't getting paid for, it was something I was doing with my own time, yet somehow people seem to have gotten it in to their heads (as they have about other parts of this site) that they're owed this service.
Sorry to anyone who followed the rules and hasn't had their request done, I promise I will try and get round to them when I can, but other than that, if you want it, do it yourself.
it's cool flight; you did a nice thing. You did it out of your own charity.

EDIT: Did you want me to close this topic, or leave it open? It's up to you. Smile
Was just looking through this thread at all the amazing faces that theflightyellz created. It was very unfair for him to have to deal with rude, arrogant and ungrateul people, when he was doing such a great thing for the community and for free.

It's totally fine though flight. It was very generous of you to have done this. Thanks again for the face Smile
Man, that sucks Ellz. Unhappy Sorry everyone wrecked a good thing.
Yea, it sucks ignorant and rude people ruined this service for everyone. Too bad I wasn't able to request one myself before it got shut down because all the ones I have seen were simply amazing.
It does suck, and I'm really sorry.
But as with most things, the majority tend to suffer for the actions of an ignorant and selfish minority...
ahhh your faces where the coolest!
this is sad Unhappy thanks for all the cool faces Smile
Unhappy Why do people have to do this, sorry Ellz.
Awww... some people are so rude on the internet.. Unhappy

Sorry man..
I'll close this for now. If Ellz feels so inclined, he can ask me to reopen it at any time.