Custom beyblades should they be made legal if they fit certain conditions ?

Custom beyblades can we make them  tournament legal as long as the fall under certain conditions such as the lest and most a bey can weigh and be burstable ect. As long as it's fair because your bey is the post to say who you are please discuss
Just one word,nope
I'd like it to print mine too and be on battle and it should be must since its a BEYBLADE battle.
Or make special tournaments so people can go test out there custom bey and record the custom bey data as possible nomination for future addition to the beyblade series through people that know official beyblade anime and manga executives
I think custom beyblades should be in tournaments, and so I can finally use mines that I never got to test.
I have designed my own custom beyblade and used it in battle. It would be nice to be able to enter a tournament with it and see how far i can get but i understand how Overpowered they can be so its understandable as to why they wont be allowed in tournaments. It would be cool to have different tournaments just for custom beys though
I made a custom metal fusion beyblade with burst metal, and every other metal fusion part
(Dec. 14, 2018  6:59 AM)Zakonic Wrote: Custom beyblades can we make them  tournament legal as long as the fall under certain conditions such as the lest and most a bey can weigh and be burstable ect. As long as it's fair because your bey is the post to say who you are please discuss

It's not just that simple. Fitting custom Beys into the current meta is very difficult, since a simple glance at the weight, teeth, and contact points might or might not be enough to judge whether or not it's OP. Also, not everyone can make a custom Bey, so they're stuck with the restrictions of official products, which don't always pose the exact role you want. Making a real Beyblade combo takes risk, since each Bey has its strengths and weaknesses. Also, you could technically make a layer that completely counters the top-tier combos because of spin-direction and contact points, despite having weight and tooth restrictions, but no one can know that from just looking at the Bey. There would have to be extensive testing to find out how good a custom Bey is, so it would be impossible to say if it's too strong for the meta. If anything, try to push for a custom Bey or Mod format, since that's the only way homemade/3D Printed Beys will ever be in an official WBO tournament.
Hello I'm new to this awesome community I don't have my own custom beyblade or anything like that Im I big fan of the old shows and I'm getting into beyblade burst I'm currently at the part in the were Valt loeses the fight against Shu I was thinking hey wouldn't it be awesome to make ur own bey and Battle other people I recently discovered there were tournaments I guess I was oblivious to it anyway the point is what if Takara Tomy or Hasbro made a site were u can make ur own beyblade and send it to you and take it to tournaments and Battle friends etc though I'm sure there's be specific rules like weight and stuff
I say no custom made beys... I think Takara Tomy / Hasbro should make more beyblades per season tho.. 25 different beys not including recolors.. that way there is more variety and not everyone showing up with a bunch of dead phoenix beys..
It is an interesting thought, but it would be way too difficult to add custom beyblades into the current metagame. Like a few other people have said, it would be possible to make tournaments specifically for customs, but there would have to be a lot of restrictions and testing, so it's probably not gonna happen