Custom beyblade

you can only use tt, young toys, toypro and Hasbro beys in tourneys
Unofficial designs aren't legal in any WBO event, as the WBO cannot guarantee fair matches against custom designs. This is why only official beys are legal. Just imagine coming with all your official parts to run into someone running a giant perfect circle? That's not very fair to fight!
(Apr. 15, 2022  5:40 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: you can only use tt, young toys, toypro and Hasbro beys in tourneys

IDK about toypro and young toys but yes only TT and Hasbro are allowed.

(Apr. 16, 2022  7:51 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2022  5:40 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: you can only use tt, young toys, toypro and Hasbro beys in tourneys

O wait toypro is beybattle burst nvm

and i think young toys is a part of TT
(Apr. 16, 2022  7:51 AM)GhostFox Wrote:

(Apr. 16, 2022  7:51 AM)GhostFox Wrote: IDK about toypro and young toys but yes only TT and Hasbro are allowed.

and i think young toys is a part of TT

Young Toys does distribution for Korea. Toypro does the same for the Middle East. Both are equivalent to Takara Tomy and are treated as such, even though Toypro uses the Hasbro names for their releases and Young Toys has a few renames/recolors that are exclusive to themselves such as Knife Lizard due to copyright issues or something.

They are not TT, but they are officially licensed and therefore legitimate.
(Apr. 17, 2022  3:54 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2022  7:51 AM)GhostFox Wrote: IDK about toypro and young toys but yes only TT and Hasbro are allowed.

and  i think young toys is a part of TT

Young Toys does distribution for Korea. Toypro does the same for the Middle East. Both are equivalent to Takara Tomy and are treated as such, even though Toypro uses the Hasbro names for their releases and Young Toys has a few renames/recolors that are exclusive to themselves such as Knife Lizard due to copyright issues or something.

They are not TT, but they are officially licensed and therefore legitimate.

knife lizard is a bey i am hunting for rn
(Apr. 15, 2022  5:13 PM)Nickname Wrote: Hi I'm new here I've been watching and playing beyblade burst my whole life and i was wondering if it is possible for me to use my custom beyblade in  beyblade burst tournaments or do I have to use one of the normal beyblades.

I mean, you could probably host your own unofficial tournament. Like, one that is just for fun and is not in any way intended to change the rankings or whatever. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that a tournament completely unaffiliated and unrelated to the WBO sounds like it should be fine.
(Apr. 20, 2022  5:09 PM)shrim Wrote: If you meant aa custom combo(a non stock combo) then yes, one that is not TT(and its other distributors etc sonokong) or hasbro and legal to beybladae rules or the format, is not allowed.
To clarify, you're basically saying that Fake Beys are illegal. Hasbro, TT, and TT's distributors are legal, all others are illegal. Correct me if I'm wrong.
(Apr. 20, 2022  6:42 PM)WD35 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2022  5:09 PM)shrim Wrote: If you meant aa custom combo(a non stock combo) then yes, one that is not TT(and its other distributors etc sonokong) or hasbro and legal to beybladae rules or the format, is not allowed.
To clarify, you're basically saying that Fake Beys are illegal. Hasbro, TT, and TT's distributors are legal, all others are illegal. Correct me if I'm wrong.

you sound right to me