Custom Poison Leon Update

So on this thread imma try to knock some sense into the guys who where negatively criticizing on the function of my NON MOTORIZED blade. So I just hope you guys understand how it is supposed to work.

Here are the links and inputs for the vid:

Or just go to my channel BikeMasterX
Like I said on your vid tho you still not shown any proof on this working, like volt meter for one showing the out put of 3v but the blade would have some if done right and with the right launch would be more stable and the magnets should help pull the other blade to you meaning the blade should not have to move far, this is simller to one of first ever eps of beyblade way before the metal blade was out, I pointing out the fire with Carlos & Andrew, the idea you have here as only moved up a little and as only become useful for MS + blades The older blades would not really be affected by the magnet, Also ... I am a geek I don't find your wording very nice tho you have a good idea here and I will stick with the saying it may work but the way you state it will work is yet to be seen.

Also the base around 5.50 + s just where you kept putting the base on sorry NO burns.

This comment is not to upset you or to upset anyone who is saying this is false its just to say your missing a few things out and got a few things mixed up, this is not the first time this mod as been tried, but good luck and I waiting to see the proof of this working.
nice : ) if you lived near me i would have challenge you to a beyblade battle : )
(Jan. 20, 2012  8:37 PM)Zone51 Wrote: nice : ) if you lived near me i would have challenge you to a beyblade battle : )

Let me guess the US lol? But if anyone dose challage him he really does need to record it, I like to see what happens.
that's awesome customization is making me jealous. Wonder how it will perform against 4D beys.
I live in gainesville florida for any of those wanting to battle me
(Jan. 21, 2012  12:23 AM)Blademaker Wrote: I live in gainesville florida for any of those wanting to battle me

So when will we see the end product ? when will we see it all working?
In a couple a days, I use some cables and a car battery to generate electricity and one of my cables broke so imma have to buy a new one.
(Jan. 21, 2012  3:40 PM)Blademaker Wrote: In a couple a days, I use some cables and a car battery to generate electricity and one of my cables broke so imma have to buy a new one.

Well you still have me interested so I will be looking forward to what you will come up with, I wish you all the luck and I am sure many other people on here are wanting to see what you come up with also.

This is one of the things I liked about the older blading style most of use had mods that was not fit for a hasbo dish but we never cared about that as we wanted to blade not just play a game many saw it as a sport.
(Jan. 21, 2012  7:46 PM)rexzooly Wrote: Well you still have me interested so I will be looking forward to what you will come up with, I wish you all the luck and I am sure many other people on here are wanting to see what you come up with also.

This is one of the things I liked about the older blading style most of use had mods that was not fit for a hasbo dish but we never cared about that as we wanted to blade not just play a game many saw it as a sport.

Amen amen brother!

I'm a fan of the old plastics too