Custom MFB names

(Jul. 13, 2010  12:47 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Rock Epimetheus, becuase if i remember correctly, Epimetheus is the greek titan of rocks

Epimetheus was the brother of Prometheus, and was responsible for assigning traits to the animals. His name means "hindsight" or more literally, "after thought" in the manner of a man looking behind him while running foward. He is generally depicted as foolish.

There are no ties to rocks in any mythology involving Epimetheus that I know of.
[/mythology nerd]
meh, i just remember in God of War III (awesome game XD) i saw epimetheus as a rock giant Tongue_out
Yeeeeeah... there's a lot of stuff wrong with the mythology in GoW games.
Crystal Scutum- Defense type crystal since its hard and stuff like that and scutum since its a shield
Obisidian Ventaici- attack obisidian cuz its attack-y and stuff ventaici like that hunting dogs constellation, Canes Venatici
Tempest Delphinus- stamina type tempest as in a storm that never clears delphinus like dolphins since theyre cool
me failing at trying not to use real parts
LOL "attack obisidian cuz it's attak-y and stuff".

Loving the epicness of this thread.

On another note, i guess no tracks or bottoms are needed for custom MFB?
Blade145 - 2 long protrusions attack the "waist" of the enemy beyblade
Heat Flat - (I dont really know how this is gonna actually happen) the bottom stores the heat gained from the bottoms friction against the stadium as energy, and when it has enough, it will release that energy to use as extra speed and attack power
RHF- rubber hole flat RF w/ more stamina
MWB- metal wide ball heavier for more defense
CH80- change 8.0 mm to 14. 5 mm (not sure how this works)
awsome thread tho
(Jul. 13, 2010  12:27 PM)momiji manju Wrote: LOL "attack obisidian cuz it's attak-y and stuff".

Loving the epicness of this thread.

On another note, i guess no tracks or bottoms are needed for custom MFB?

*points to thread title*
AS - Additional Sharp - Ultra Fine point for even more stamina
(Jul. 15, 2010  12:17 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: AS - Additional Sharp - Ultra Fine point for even more stamina

Which would get worn down a lot easier and also have worse balance problems. Libruhhh
Thermal Crow L145SS L145-Levitate 145 Large platic wings. When the beyblade is lifted the wings will cause the beyblade to slowly fall back to the stadium. SS-Stable Sharp. A sharp with small wings to keep it balanced.
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:42 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: *points to thread title*
that's odd, I always thought storm pegasis 105RF, was called storm pegasis 105RF.

Hm. I guess the naming system that is used on all packaging is redundant here. My mistake.
(Jul. 15, 2010  12:07 PM)gurugulu Wrote: L145-Levitate 145 Large platic wings. When the beyblade is lifted the wings will cause the beyblade to slowly fall back to the stadium.

I wanna see this on Storm Capricorne. lol
Scythe Prometheus...If you've played Megaman ZX, you probably get it Tongue_out
Death Hercules RW125CS(Rubber Wing middle(Rubber ver of WA))
You have to tell why
I got 2 names: Death Vulpecula 95RF and Eternity Crux 125WB

I chose the name Death Vulpecula meaning Death Fox or Death Little Fox (But Death Fox sounds way better) because Vulpecula is a faint constellation and Death comes quickly which makes it seem right imo and Eternity Crux because in Christianity Christ is said to be eternal and crux is because Christ died on a cross (I dont want to offend anyone with what I just posted so I apologize) and that is why I named them as such
(Jul. 21, 2010  12:01 PM)Ray Unicorno Wrote: I got 2 names: Death Vulpecula and Eternity Crux

(Jul. 09, 2010  12:46 AM)♥ Wrote: moving terrible thread to your creations; if people are just going to continure to post names without at least some sort of explanation, then this will be locked.
I have fixed my post
Ray Columba MM145RF/S MM145- metal mace 3 maces portruding from the track that reduces the opponents spin. RF/S-Mode changes from sharp to rubber flat when beyblade is halfway through spinning.
S105 - Stabilizer 105 - 4 leg-like protrusions that touch the stadium when the beyblade its being used on loses balance, this helps keep beyblades stable (works especially well with sharp bottoms)
Wind Antlia - Antlia is the air pump, and I chose wind for it's wheel since wind = air Tongue_out
I have oneEeearth Sagitta BB145RB(Ball Bearing 145),(Rubber Ball).
(Jul. 26, 2010  3:11 PM)S Capri M145Q Wrote: I have oneEeearth Sagitta BB145RB(Ball Bearing 145),(Rubber Ball).
(Jul. 09, 2010  12:46 AM)♥ Wrote: moving terrible thread to your creations; if people are just going to continure to post names without at least some sort of explanation, then this will be locked.
Tell us what is Sagitta, what does it represents?