Custom Launcher Problem (thx 4 moving!)

Okay, im new to this. I already have a special move, but i need help in building a costom launcher. I was thinking of taking some PVC pipe (a small length) and covering it with the desired color of duct tape. I got that much figured out, but how do i fit my little launcher thing into the big one? What sort of contraption could let me interchange the launchers, but keep them in securely? Please help!
Is this in the wrong thread?
Well you made the thread, so it's really a matter of the thread being in the wrong place. What you wrote doesn't really make sense, so I can't help at all, but this should be in "Your Creations".
you spelled "Custom" wrong...you spelled it as "Costum" it should be "Custom" go and edit the 1st post of this thread and correct it. (if you can)

i am a little confused. what exactly are you asking for here?
I knew there was something wrong with that word!
I'm trying to basicly make a homade launcher grip. I just non't know how to keep the launchers in securely. Also, how do you move the thread? i also tried to delete it but it wouldn't let me.
you could make it like the launcher grip
if you got some eletric tape that would hold it in place
Why don't you just buy a Launcher Grip of your desired color from one of our authorized dealers?
because it's cheaper to make it myself and my parents don't just give me stuff or money. i have to work for it, furthermore, i don't really want to tape the launcher on directly, but who knows...