Custom Cho-Z Bey/Character

Hi, everyone I'm one of the biggest Beyblade fans you'll ever meet. After this, I will draw the top 5 characters and beys, then show you the result.
I actually have my own list of 6 characters and 7 Beyblades that I made up, and would like to see artwork of (I tried drawing them myself, but I'm not very good). If you are interested and willing, can I send you a message of the descriptions?
(Jan. 29, 2019  6:04 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: I actually have my own list of 6 characters and 7 Beyblades that I made up, and would like to see artwork of (I tried drawing them myself, but I'm not very good). If you are interested and willing, can I send you a message of the descriptions?

There's a website called Picrew. Try checking it out. I dont know how it works a lot.
(Jan. 30, 2019  12:31 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  6:04 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: I actually have my own list of 6 characters and 7 Beyblades that I made up, and would like to see artwork of (I tried drawing them myself, but I'm not very good). If you are interested and willing, can I send you a message of the descriptions?

There's a website called Picrew. Try checking it out. I dont know how it works a lot.

Oh okay. I’ve never heard of it

Sure.