Custom Beyblade Tournament League

This CBTL will go like this, the league will be open for participants (not Combos!) for one week. Then, you will be paired with someone. Which ever person in the pair gets here first, gets to pick their first combo. Then, your opponent picks. Then, you go back and forth until you both have 3 combos. Then, you will PM me the order of the combos. Then, the battles commence. A round victory will get you 5 points. A round loss will lose you 5 points (you can’t be at a negative number).

Rail Rush: 0-20 Points
Chaos Core: 21-45 Points
Battle Tower: 46-70 Points
Ultimate Champion: 71-99 Points 
Musou: 100+ Points 

Competitors (Click to View)
(Feb. 10, 2020  12:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This CBTL will go like this, the league will be open for participants (not Combos!) for one week. Then, you will be paired with someone. Which ever person in the pair gets here first, gets to pick their first combo. Then, your opponent picks. Then, you go back and forth until you both have 3 combos. Then, you will PM me the order of the combos. Then, the battles commence. A round victory will get you 5 points. A round loss will lose you 5 points (you can’t be at a negative number).

Rail Rush: 0-20 Points
Chaos Core: 21-45 Points
Battle Tower: 46-70 Points
Ultimate Champion: 71-99 Points 
Musou: 100+ Points 

Competitors (Click to View)

I'll enter.
Ill enter too. Also, the combos I build will be used in that order (latest to earliest)

Combo 1: 1st
Combo 2: 2nd
Combo 3: 3rd
Can’t see the image and can you explain further please I’m stuck
I tried to Google the link but it does not work.
I guess I’ll participate
Why aren’t the pictures working?
I don’t know you fix that
I'd like to enter please!