Custom Beyblade Items (Beyblade Launcher, Launcher's + Beyblade)

Here is a custom set for beyblade i whipped up, it includes two of my favourite colours, red and black, the other one is gold. So yeh, if you have a custom set just post it below, it can be a launcher, accesories, parts, launchers, ripcords, beys and all of them things!
[Image: crimsus.png]
fix the pics,they are not showing up
(May. 07, 2011  1:16 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: fix the pics,they are not showing up

think its fixed.
Ok, when i get on my computer ill be uploading my newest set.
are these things real, or just a design?
(May. 21, 2011  11:30 PM)giraffeman Wrote: are these things real, or just a design?

Obviously just a design concept but Im interested now and want to get creative.
Ok i just looked at the designs more closely and this is impossible to make unless you give the idea to Hasbro.
hmm....looks interesting.............i think i could make it just not with all the mechanics and wiring XD
Wow, that looks really cool! Very similar to a MFE launcher, but still cool.
(May. 21, 2011  11:45 PM)giraffeman Wrote: Ok i just looked at the designs more closely and this is impossible to make unless you give the idea to Hasbro.

this isnt gonna e real...LOL
holy schmuck, didnt realise i had posts on this, this is just a far away concept, because the WBO has nothing to hasbro, and vice versa. I have made the second design but forgot to post it, please if anyone has made anything within this type of thing post it here.