Custom 3D printed Beyblades

I don’t want to sound dorky or rude but ones done a dinosaur Beyblade so maybe u should try that next

(No ones) sorry for misspelling
(Aug. 22, 2018  11:20 AM)Nuno Wrote: Hello everyone.

10 years ago, I joined a small but wonderful beyblade community called "Beywiki". It seemed at the time that beyblade was already over, but there were still people talking about it with passion, and I loved it. Some time later, Metal Fight Beyblade was announced and I remember everyone was so excited discussing news and such. It was amazing. More and more people joined and later Beywiki turned into the World Beyblade Organization. It was awesome to see this website and community grow as the years went by. Even the beyblade game itself, too.

I had such a wonderful time here, especially in the early days. Today I'm giving back to the community. As some of you know, I've made some 3D printed beyblades. A lot of people have asked for the .stl files.

You can find the files here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3061840

Enjoy!

where do i get the stickers for your galux
(Apr. 01, 2018  12:00 AM)Nuno Wrote: Hey guys! It's been a while.

Here's Galux:

I hope you like it! ?

PS: Galeon MS is the next one.

Hey I love your galux, use to love beyblade as a kid and have been looking everywhere for any used galux out there but could never find one. Love your work Nuno
CrazyAries did a great job and your combination of stickers and paint looks great Kinko!
[Image: r3rYg4y.jpg]

Berserker Mode • Normal Mode • Cover Mode