(Current) MFB Ubers

My stamina stadium and the Defense & Stamina has arrived today and I have done some tests regarding Libra and Virgo Wheels where I have witnessed the domination of these wheels(Right now I only don't own Quetzacoatly, Aries, Wolf and Aquarrio wheels, other than these I have multiples of other wheels except that I only have a single Sagitarrio Wheel) with the use of following combinations:

Virgo D125D
Libra D125D

Where consecutively I have performed these battles with a friend:
(These battles are made to test the Defense and Stamina ratio of these wheels where every battle between two combos consist of 20 battles)

Virgo D125D
vs. Pegasis 105F: %90 wins by Virgo
vs. Pegasis 105WF: %90 wins by Virgo
vs. Pegasis 90F: %85 wins by Virgo
vs. Pegasis 90WF: %85 wins by Virgo

vs. Leone 105F: %90 wins by Virgo
vs. Leone 105WF: %85 wins by Virgo
vs. Leone 90F: %85 wins by Virgo
vs. Leone 90WF: %85 wins by Virgo

Libra D125D
vs. Pegasis 105F: %85 wins by Libra
vs. Pegasis 105WF: %85 wins by Libra
vs. Pegasis 90F: %85 wins by Libra
vs. Pegasis 90 WF: %85 wins by Libra

vs. Leone 105F: %90 wins by Libra
vs. Leone 105WF: %85 wins by Libra
vs. Leone 90F: %85 wins by Libra
vs. Leone 90WF: %85 wins by Libra

vs. Virgo 105F: %95 wins by Libra
vs. Virgo 105WF: %95 wins by Libra
vs. Virgo 90WF: %70 wins by Libra
vs. Virgo 90WF: %70 wins by Libra

Even though these seem ridiculous they are real, and I'll perform some more tests when get my hands on the MFB attack stadium

In addition, I have made my D125D selection depending on the battles I have made against the following combo in left spin:
BP: Second Mold
AR: Circle Upper (Second Mold)
WD: CWD Free Survivor(2 Grams Heavier Version from RBA 2)
RC: Metal Weight Grip Core
and
WD: CWD Defense Ring(2 Grams Heavier Version from RBA 2)
and
WD: Circle Wide(1 Grams Heavier Version from first Takara Draciel MS)

According to these results and Virgo and Libra are dominators and If its possible for anyone, please perform these tests in current MFB stadiums as I believe that we are in the edge of having Circle Upper based ARs, Grip Flat Cores and Bearing core of this generation.

If anyone performs similar tests please post them here that I will have the chance to compare them with mine and others will have the chance to see, and find combos countering the ones I have mentioned above that we'll see a win ration below %50...

Thanks for your attention...

Note I couldn't use GFC or GFCUM for deciding the Track and Bottom combination, as I don't have them with me right now, if possible for you, please test back the Defense & Stamina stability of D125D using GFC/GFCUM based combos...
Wow. That's a lot of info. Thanks for going to the trouble of doing this. ^w^
Interesting results, thanks for doing this. I am particularly interested in results in the Attack Stadium, however.

Have you tried these against other Defense-based combinations? How about LibraD125D and VirgoD125D against each other?
Hmm, interesting. How would Libra090WF par with LibraD125D
It's not shocking to me at all that Virgo and Libra dominate, actually. It's what I expected.
(Dec. 20, 2008  12:33 AM)Kei Wrote: Interesting results, thanks for doing this. I am particularly interested in results in the Attack Stadium, however.

Have you tried these against other Defense-based combinations? How about LibraD125D and VirgoD125D against each other?

Since I only have one D125 I can't do that test however, Virgo 145D,S,B outspinned Libra 145D,S,B in the Stamina stadium that, Virgo wheel definitely is superior to Libra in terms of Stamina as,
where the average solo spin time for Libra 145S is 3:05 and 3:20 for Virgo 145 S.

However, for their defense purposes I need an MFB attack stadium or a stadium with a Tornado ridge for further data.

So far, Virgo has more uses and is more balanced than Libra as it has great attacking capabilities, however, for a statement of superiority further results and more battles are needed as the results above only reflects their 35% of potential...

So if there is someone who can do the tests in an MFB attack and write results I would really appreciate it...
How is the upper attack on Virgo? is is similar to Circle Upper or does it exceed its capabilities?
Hmm. Virgo90WF should do pretty well in the attack stadium. I feel like that and your Libra combo should be dominating the tournament scene right now.
(Dec. 20, 2008  2:00 AM)Bluezee Wrote: How is the upper attack on Virgo? is is similar to Circle Upper or does it exceed its capabilities?

Not well actually and its attacking capabilities are obsolete when compared to circle upper as circle upper had a less curved ring but longer ridge which helped to lift the opponent completely where Virgo gives discrete shocks to opponents due to the lower spin velocity as it is more curvy/steep when compared to circle upper, however, in terms of survival, its even better than Libra right now and with the inclusion of more test results about its defense capabilities and usage of String Shooter on the Virgo 90WF on a stadium with a ridge(Tornado Balance or Attack or MFB Attack) will unfold its true potential...
(Dec. 20, 2008  10:59 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2008  2:00 AM)Bluezee Wrote: How is the upper attack on Virgo? is is similar to Circle Upper or does it exceed its capabilities?

Not well actually and its attacking capabilities are obsolete when compared to circle upper as circle upper had a less curved ring but longer ridge which helped to lift the opponent completely where Virgo gives discrete shocks to opponents due to the lower spin velocity as it is more curvy/steep when compared to circle upper, however, in terms of survival, its even better than Libra right now and with the inclusion of more test results about its defense capabilities and usage of String Shooter on the Virgo 90WF on a stadium with a ridge(Tornado Balance or Attack or MFB Attack) will unfold its true potential...

So, you're saying that Virgo does not excel at Upper Attack, but rather at Survival?

That's...disappointing.
well, its good to see that something can at least stand up to libra now..i guess there is something to look forward to although libra is my favorite blade since im a libra as well, i would like to see somethin beat it near consistently
(Dec. 20, 2008  5:56 PM)Grey Wrote:

So, you're saying that Virgo does not excel at Upper Attack, but rather at Survival?

That's...disappointing.

Virgo 145S has an average of 3:20 minutes and D145BS has approximately 4 minutes of solo-spin time and I can't imagine what can it do with a metal tip...

My emphasis on the attacking performance is that, I can't actually say anything about its attacking capabilities before testing it on an attack stadium, however, I'll use it against the following combination:

AR: Metal Spring
WD: CWD Defense Ring(RBA 2 CWD Metal Disk)
RC: Grip Sharp Core

to test its knock out effectiveness and will post the results here later...
(Dec. 20, 2008  10:09 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2008  5:56 PM)Grey Wrote:

That's...disappointing.

Virgo 145S has an average of 3:20 minutes and D145BS has approximately 4 minutes of solo-spin time and I can't imagine what can it do with a metal tip...

My emphasis on the attacking performance is that, I can't actually say anything about its attacking capabilities before testing it on an attack stadium, however, I'll use it against the following combination:

AR: Metal Spring
WD: CWD Defense Ring(RBA 2 CWD Metal Disk)
RC: Grip Sharp Core

to test its knock out effectiveness and will post the results here later...

Could you also try Virgo105F, or some similar combination (with a low track and high-movement tip)?
(Dec. 20, 2008  11:56 PM)Grey Wrote: Could you also try Virgo105F, or some similar combination (with a low track and high-movement tip)?

I'll be trying Virgo w/ 105F, 105WF, 90F, 90WF bottom+track combinations against the defense combo I stated above...
just so you know a low libra puts virgo to shame but i see you didn't test it
(Dec. 22, 2008  1:07 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: just so you know a low libra puts virgo to shame but i see you didn't test it

I was a bit more focused on Virgo than Libra, however, I'll give that type of combinations a try...
Libra's weight: 43g
Leone: 38g
Virgo: 37g

mystery solved
hmm yeah anubis' measurement's are a bit lower than hind's ... however, my point remains that libra is heavier by a rather large amount
(Dec. 22, 2008  9:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Libra's weight: 43g

Mystery Solved

Fixed.

Also, to test Virgo's Upper Attack abilities, wouldn't it make more sense to use an opposing Beyblade that isn't close to 10 pounds heavier?
(Dec. 22, 2008  4:41 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2008  9:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Libra's weight: 43g

Mystery Solved

Fixed.

Also, to test Virgo's Upper Attack abilities, wouldn't it make more sense to use an opposing Beyblade that isn't close to 10 pounds heavier?

If you mean to increase the weight, I'll give it a shot with the HMS defenser I stated above when I have the time...

In addition, I have tested Virgo 90WF vs. Libra 90WF on stamina stadium performing 10 consecutive battles and 4 of them resulted in Libra self KO'ing itself and 4 losing its endurance by scraping to the stadium floor and 1 of them getting KO by Virgo and 1 getting outspinned, however, I am planning to extend this to at least 30 battles in the weekend to be more precise on these results as I normally predicted that Libra would have gained the upper hand in these matches where it didn't that it might mean that Virgo wheel has smash attack capabilities which I believe is a really low probability...