Curious George (Cartoon)

You guys probably saw this coming...
Curious George is a show about a little monkey who loves to explore. He lives with his friend, The Man with the Yellow Hat in an apartment building in the city and a cottage in the country. Sometimes he gets into trouble, sometimes he saves freezing pigs and model boats. I really love this show because it has humor that reaches older audiences but also teaches morals and lessons that reach younger audiences. So discuss the show, George, or one of my favorite characters, Steve (See Curious George, Hamster Cam). Enjoy!
I remember watching this when I was little. It was one of my favorite shows. Something about a monkey doing retarded things spoke to me.
Haha this version of the show was released sometime around 2009. There where two movies and a very old show before it i believe.
(Dec. 19, 2012  10:12 PM)Curious George Wrote: Haha this version of the show was released sometime around 2009. There where two movies and a very old show before it i believe.
I remember watching the first movie when I was little. I learned then never give a monkey coffee. Also monkeys can paint

I loved that movie! I watched it just last year. Theres actually a quote referring to the painting bit in my sig. Those are very important lessons too XD
(Dec. 19, 2012  10:29 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2012  10:12 PM)Curious George Wrote: Haha this version of the show was released sometime around 2009. There where two movies and a very old show before it i believe.
I remember watching the first movie when I was little. I learned then never give a monkey coffee. Also monkeys can paint
That movie was terrific!
But the second movie, like usual, wasn't very good, but it was OK.
(Dec. 19, 2012  10:58 PM)DrigerKai Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2012  10:29 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
That movie was terrific!
But the second movie, like usual, wasn't very good, but it was OK.
Thats how all second movies about something like that turn out. Also it was only on DVD.

ive only watched a couple of episodes but its a bit chistoso(funny)but it has improved over the time
I used to love this show .. I still remember an episode with a blimp? hehe
I never got why people followed a monkey sometimes
I actually love Curious George until this day Smile.I just love that show so much!