[Croydon, London, UK] clubs

hi this is the master here i was wondiring if anyone knows about a place where we could start a new club like a beyblading club around croydon please contact me through the wbo and if anyone would be intrested in coming please say we woud like to know members and numbers we are also maybe looking for a sponsor if you know anyone which would like to sponsor us if we do a club then please say we will not be asking for much just a few banners from the sponsor so we can advitise them it is slightly different that some sponsors we ask for a small supply of help like shops we could buy stadiums beyblades etc so all we are looking for is a sponsor you will be able to look for cheap deals on a online shop or a shop in croydon. if this club goes ahead then it will cost £2.50 a time and you can get a member ship for £50 for the year we are all not sure if this will happen but we are taking the oppitunity to realy go for this as beyblading is a passion to me and if you ave any detailes you would like to share with the master or brazman then please contact us on the wbo cherrs for any help dont remember ask your relitives if they have any sponsors they would like to say futher information will be given in the next month please feel free to ask any questions

thanks for any help our vidios of some of our battles are on
http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?pi=2&ps...&sa=0&dm=1

the master
LOL

£50 a year? We hold regular events in London, not very far away from Croydon ...

By the time B:MF comes out, I wouldn't regard a membership and thereby a "discount" really necessary.

I don't feel this has been successfully thought out at all.
I will move this to the WBO General forum.

The best you will get is probably the regular tournaments organized by UK members in London. Also, it is better to pay for a Blader Passport or even a five American dollars entry for each World Beyblade Organization event than what you are suggesting on a long term ... And I doubt you will get any sponsor because Beyblade is not officially sold outside Japan yet; theINtoy is probably the only store.
that is fair enough we will re think the membership thanks for your help means alot
Hi just so you know im from london i actually live in camden and im intrested in this club. if you can give me more details about this it would be great.

(Jan. 21, 2010  5:59 PM)the master Wrote: that is fair enough  we will re think the membership thanks for your help means alot

not quoting you for a particular reason just cuz i forgot to in my last message
(Jun. 04, 2022  10:09 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Hi just so you know im from london i actually live in camden and im intrested in this club. if you can give me more details about this it would be great.

(Jan. 21, 2010  5:59 PM)the master Wrote: that is fair enough  we will re think the membership thanks for your help means alot

Umm not to burst your bubble but this was 12 years ago.
(Jun. 05, 2022  1:50 AM)Nichi Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2022  10:09 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Hi just so you know im from london i actually live in camden and im intrested in this club. if you can give me more details about this it would be great.

ik i just realised but its still active because how you found and read my other message means people are still reading this.

(Jun. 05, 2022  1:50 AM)Nichi Wrote:

ik i just realised but its still active because how you found and read my other message means people are still reading this.

oops posted twice