WD: 10 Wide
SG: whateverm Dranzer S's is called
BB: Spiral Change Base

vs
War Lion
MG WD
MG core
SG Metal ball Base (4xballs)

and the same combo with Upper Dragoon and 10 heavy.

The CS (cross spike) combo one more than half of the matches in MFB Stamina stadium Speechless
Cross Spike is kind of like Leone. It has some smashing ability but also has quite a lot of recoil so it will often KO itself. So it's not really reliable which is why it's not used, plus other AR's are more effective. I think a lot of people already knew about this (Cross Spike) so it's not really something to get excited over or anything....

(^^ this is all assuming Dranzer S's SG/BB was set in attack mode)
Yeah, of course. What? I have never, ever heard of Cross Spike being used before. I'll try with other attack rings on the base. The main feature is that due to being on SCB it has spades of stamina at the end, too.
(Jun. 01, 2009  9:25 PM)Giga Wrote: Yeah, of course. What? I have never, ever heard of Cross Spike being used before.

I didn't say that people used Cross Spike, I said the complete opposite....

(Jun. 01, 2009  9:19 PM)Aqua Wrote: So it's not really reliable which is why it's not used, plus other AR's are more effective.

People never even consider using Cross Spike lol
I meant the end bit. I like it, have you actually tried the custom?
(Jun. 01, 2009  9:30 PM)Giga Wrote: I meant the end bit. I like it, have you actually tried the custom?

Oh, that's what you mean. Yeah, I worded that part weird but I didn't mean that Cross Sike was a used part.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I tried that combo (but not recently). Those parts are broken now Unhappy
"More than half" in the "stamina stadium" isn't good enough.
Post more detailed results like each win/loss. I'll try it too if you don't have another stadium to use as well.
I use cross spike in left spin smash sometimes.
(Jun. 02, 2009  1:40 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Post more detailed results like each win/loss. I'll try it too if you don't have another stadium to use as well.

What's the point of doing another test though.....? I doubt you'll be getting any surprising results or anything.

(Jun. 02, 2009  1:52 AM)jsc Wrote: I use cross spike in left spin smash sometimes.

Try Eight Spiker Wink
With a wide WD there is less recoil, I think because the spikes lose their length when the WD sticks out.

Edit: Aqua is also right about it KOing itself, but that's only if it is near the edge of the stadium. SInce I have it on the WYborg base it moves to the middle until it gets sent into attack mode. ANd by the time that happens it has lost just enough speed that it is not to out of control that it will hit a wall and KO itself.

So the cross spike is effect at pushing other beyblades away, and since it is already at the middle of the arena the other beyblade is more likely to be KOed then the one with the cross spike.
I've found that Cross Spike on wyborg's base or Spiral Change Base doesn't work well. I would try it on a heavy smash attack combo or a combo with a rubber tip. The recoil is too high on the AR for it to be viable otherwise. Try:
AR: Cross Spike
WD: Wide Defense/10 Heavy/ 10 Wide
SG: Wolborg 2 SG (slightly worn so it's aggressive)
SP: Fin Tector
BB: Customize Grip