Cross Fight B-Daman Anime Thread

It's weirdly placed as well...not sure if I'd like it until I can actually hold it myself actually.

The Blast Arm was quite...strange. Sure, if you like Rapid-Fire, go for it, but I've always seen Garuburn as a Power-type, hence why the Cannon Arm seemed perfect for it. I do like the Blast Arm's armour though.
Well, Garuburn is Power/Rapid Fire-Type, and two different Version-Up Parts were created to increase one of its two types. The Cannon Arm for Power-Type, and Blast Arm for Rapid Fire-Type.
True, but you don't see the Rapid Fire aspect of it much, which is why I usually see it as a Power-type, despite knowing that it is a Hybrid.
Anyways, you excited to see Rising=Dracyan in Episode 21 of eS?
sooo... i just found out hasbro is makeing b-daman again and we can see them later this year

@T. L-Drago 9207: There isn't any proof of Rising=Dracyan appearing. Perhaps the episode after, but there isn't any for 21.

Axel Phantom: That's old news. Check the thread for the toyline.
So, anyone saw the way Kamon controlled those delayed Drive Shots in Ep 20 when he used the Blast Arm?
It was a waste of screentime in my opinion; we had to watch him shoot them...then watch them set on fire...then watch him command the first row..then the second...an absolute waste of time.

Off-topic; What's the name of Ruri's B-Daman? I can't seem to find it.
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:19 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: It was a waste of screentime in my opinion; we had to watch him shoot them...then watch them set on fire...then watch him command the first row..then the second...an absolute waste of time.

Off-topic; What's the name of Ruri's B-Daman? I can't seem to find it.

I'm not sure but it has to be something like "su-te-a(I don't know how to translate it)=swallow"
Steer=Swallow? It looks like more of a Rapid-Fire type in CF017 though, and the Steer Core is a Control-type Core Confused
(Feb. 23, 2013  9:57 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Steer=Swallow? It looks like more of a Rapid-Fire type in CF017 though, and the Steer Core is a Control-type Core Confused

It is a control type
Oh...then that makes sense then xD
Some Rising=Dracyan screenshots from the anime as a first look:
I'll update with higher quality screenshots tomorrow as well.
I wonder if Rising=Dracyan is going to have a drive strip like its Core Change form before it?
[Image: tumblr_miqqabRbKc1r6mhomo6_1280.png]

Drive Strip? Try entire Rubber Core! And look at those beautifully misplaced Emblem Charge Buttons too!
@ ~Mana~: Wow, Rising=Dracyan looks awesome!
Do we know the names of the B-Ders in Mitsuru's Gang? I can't seem to find them.
They haven't been mentioned so far but I had yet to see if they're included in the ending (I think the Japanese wikipedia page doesn't state it either but I am not sure about that)
Let's not worry too much of it. Anyways, I bet that in Episode 23 that Kakeru becomes the Eastern B-Master.
It's fairly obvious. We've established that they're emphesising the Chinese Constellations, and so far we have this:

Azure Dragon of the East - Rising=Dracyan
Vermilion Bird of the South - Drive=Garuburn
White Tiger of the West - Kreis=Raydra
Black Tortoise of the North - Gatling=Deathciel (?)

The mystery is the Yellow Dragon of the Center. The Development Blog suggests that it's Spike=Phoenix, but I personally believe that it's a Dragold upgrade. After all, Dracyan, Dravise, Drazeros and Dragren have all received upgrades.
@ ~Mana~: I'm kinda thinking the same thing about the Yellow Dragon B-Daman being an upgraded Dragold, but I'm not too sure. It could be different than Dragold.
(Feb. 27, 2013  11:18 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: It's fairly obvious. We've established that they're emphesising the Chinese Constellations, and so far we have this:

Azure Dragon of the East - Rising=Dracyan
Vermilion Bird of the South - Drive=Garuburn
White Tiger of the West - Kreis=Raydra
Black Tortoise of the North - Gatling=Deathciel (?)

The mystery is the Yellow Dragon of the Center. The Development Blog suggests that it's Spike=Phoenix, but I personally believe that it's a Dragold upgrade. After all, Dracyan, Dravise, Drazeros and Dragren have all received upgrades.

But the center isn't a dragon, is it?
Wasn't it supposed to be Qilin?
@ SouPudeliK: They always debate on whether or not it's a dragon or a qilin. but judging from the shape of Ryoma's B-Daman's silhouette, it's more likely a dragon.
(Feb. 28, 2013  7:35 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ SouPudeliK: They always debate on whether or not it's a dragon or a qilin. but judging from the shape of Ryoma's B-Daman's silhouette, it's more likely a dragon.

well there are different ways to portray Qilin.
I hope it won't be a dragon... that would unbalance everything..
and for what reason would Dragold come back?
'Oh hey Kakeru I think killing mankind is what suits me best, sorry for any misunderstandings in season one'?
@ SouPudeliK: I don't think Dragold would try to come back to the human realm to conquer it.