Crisis: Breaking! TCG

Would you like a Logo? I can make one..... I can also help design the card layout. I just need the dimensions for them to start.
(Oct. 01, 2011  5:14 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Would you like a Logo? I can make one..... I can also help design the card layout. I just need the dimensions for them to start.

Sure, a logo is always appreciated Grin with the cards, I'd rather wait a bit so I can actually make a card without having people waste so much time on these templates.
ok, will have the logo done in another hour, doing my HW now....
Update 10/4/2011:
OP Update
Finished a portion of the rules. It concerns turn rulings, win/lose conditions, and deck rulings. Will be posted when I get a chance.
Update 10/6/2011:
OP Update
Rules put up. Still a WIP.
Ah, it's been a while. If you go onto my site, you'll see my apology. But I'll just put it here anyways:

BBPegasis Master, formerly GPerseus Master Wrote:To those that have been following or wondering about Crisis, I'm sorry. I haven't abandoned the project, it's just the time. It's March as I'm writing this, and I haven't worked on it since October. That's an undeclared five month hiatus. As someone who follows a project, I hate it when that happens, because I really look forward to seeing the finished product. I'm sorry to do that to those of you who were following this or however. I will be working on it from now on, but not as intently until summer time.

I've contacted Temporal about picking up where was left off, and we're currently working out plans. He might even revive the story Joyful_3

Onto further matters, cards have been created! I will not upload them yet, because they are currently in Excel format. If someone wishes to make a semi-final card template based off of NoodooSoup's and Deadpool's, or rather just make one up on your own, feel free! Right now I'm taking ALL ideas. Help is appreciated, and you will be credited for your work.

As for rules, they will be up in 1-2 weeks time. It will be v1.1, so it's just gonna be more organized and describes basically everything in the OP.

Again, I'm taking ideas for any and everything. Cards, templates, rules, you name it.
Update March 9, 2012:
-Rulebook v0.1 is up! Check on the website if you want to take a look. There's nothing really, though. It's a crappy created cover by me and pages I tried to detail with a picture. The Table of Contents is nearly done (99% because the pages aren't created so I don't know how many pages they'll take up). I'm trying to make it in booklet form, hence the way it looks. But if someone wants to try to make a different style, please do! I'd be so grateful.
I am continuing the story, just to confirm. I will send you stats for prospective cards for the story before certain chapters drop to see if you want to use them.
Also: Are you contemplating the use of the story's Life Zone aspect as an alternative form of play?
AWESOME. So physced now haha. I'll take any and all prospective cards. They all help contribute. And actually, I made the Life Zone the main source of gameplay because you changed from the Life Force -> Life Zone. I was originally contemplating changing the "Hell" archetype cards' effects to ones that could accomodate the Life Force gameplay, but I couldn't, seeing as how it worked. So I just changed it to the Life Zone.
Update March 18, 2012:
-Rulebook v1.0 is up! It has been overhauled from the last one; there is no pictures or anything. It's just a simple, plain booklet (that can be printed out, because that's the format I typed it in) that explains all the rules SO far. There are very likely to change, so don't get TOO used to them just yet.

Plus, I have my excel spreadsheet done with about 50-60 cards..not much but it's some..if you have ideas or wanna see, lemme know!