Poll: How is the story?

Amazing! I love it!
63.16%
Meh, I have my reservations...
21.05%
...Really? This is trash.
15.79%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:41 PM)Gasher Master Wrote: how would you be able to play Crisis at your school?
Easy. He makes cards. Or just tapes Crisis pics and stats to Yu-Gi-Oh! cards or something of the sort.

Either way, Chapter 8 was sooooo sad!!!
Could you post some pics of the cards Temporal?
Bleh, I'm not finished yet, and the artwork is purely prototypical as of now. I'll try to scan what I finish, bet it's a work in progress.
do you have an idea when ch. 9 is coming out?
Still working on it. I'm trying to make sure that Chapter 9 is the best chapter yet.
I want it to be good but im inpationt and cant wait
Meh, done! You'll find that this one was pretty good. Though it's about time this losing streak stops, do you not agree?
Ch 9 was good[i read it just after u posted it] I would have let Dana get kicked off though cause now if eather Dana or he loses their out!
Ah, but read that last bit. He managed to give himself some breathing room, but Dana is still WAY in the red. Anyway, here's that Youkai explanation I promised:

Youkai: A damage based deck that relies on abilities and locking down opponents. The deck is not widely used, as it has to be fine-tuned nearly perfectly, or else it will not work. But when run correctly, it is a thing of beauty. It can lock down various aspects of the opposing deck, such as making one unable to draw, unable to play certain cards, and unable to attack. They are also very hard to get rid of, so if one hits the BattleField, expect it to be there to stay.

Strengths: Annoying, Hard to kill off, great at locking down opponents, deals damage quite easily, sends an onslaught of Units with amazing abilities, it only takes three or four Units to win.

Weaknesses: No beatsticks to rely on, hard to create a good deck.
Used by: Koimi Yokai
Okay, I have a request. If you vote "This is trash" could you please elaborate on WHY? Really, I can't improve if all you have to say is "You Suck!"
(Aug. 03, 2011  12:06 AM)Temporal Wrote: Ah, but read that last bit. He managed to give himself some breathing room, but Dana is still WAY in the red.
Yes I did read this, how many points does he have now?
That is up to your imagination. But remember, Dana DID say that someone with a terrible record (like Node's is now) would get about 6-700 points a win. So around 750.
ok, if you play Crisis at your school I take it you play with a Techon deck?
Nah. I'm working on this Archetype called Axxons, and I like to use them, since they get to draw extra cards and negate stuff by discarding said cards. I never liked using something just because a protagonist uses it. Also, I'm still in testing phases. I can't seem to get DracoBeasts to work right. I'll overhaul the errata tomorrow.
Literally, I stayed up all night reading this. I am so loving it; hah you're lucky I don't take this idea and commercialize it :p
When is chapter 10. coming?
I'm working on it, sorry. I'm trying to develop the plot a bit more, so please bear with me for a while.
ok just wondering and when were you going to post the cards?
When I finish making them and find a scanner. I'm still in testing stages right now,
almost done with 10?
Actually, yes. It'll be done with revisions by Friday. Sorry, I'm working on the tournament at the moment, so I can't finish any earlier.
New chapter?
Whoops! Sorry, I'll get RIGHT ON it. Sorry, the tournament kinda ate all of my time, along with school.
There we go! Next chapter is done!
Is the story over or what?
Nah, I just had it on hiatus. I'm starting again soon.