CreepyPasta Discussion

So, I just got done reading the CreepyPasta "Abandoned by Disney"...I'm never going to be able to look at Mickey Mouse the same way ever again...XD

Anyways, post about your favorite CreepyPastas or CreepyPastas that just freaked you out beyond belief. Remember to ELABORATE.

EDIT: If you don't know what a CreepyPasta is, it's basically a scary story made up on the internet. Instead of jump-scares and creepy effects like in movies, these stories get inside you head, mess with your mind, and just straight up terrify you.

:WARNING:

If you get scared easily or have had a history of constant nightmares and night terrors then leave this thread unless you are sure you can handle it.
Lol.
Slender man isn't even scary.
Jeff the killer is basically photoshop @ it's finest.
Sonic.EXE ruined my childhood for about half a month...
I'm done here.
(Aug. 01, 2014  4:30 AM)Neo Wrote: Lol.
Slender man isn't even scary.
Jeff the killer is basically photoshop @ it's finest.

I dunno...I've heard rumors of sightings of Jeff in real life.
The first Creepypasta I read was Ed, Edd, n Eddy Episode 34, which was not really a Creepypasta to me. First of all, it "aired" around 4am. That's when [adult swim] broadcasts, maybe it was a stealth episode, which means a special that airs unannounced. Second of all, Danny Antonucci is kind of a horror enthusiast, and even is in the progress of making one. So my point is, Danny might have told [as] to stealth it, and they did.
I'm out, I do not need the night terrors I got last time I was on that site.
Edit: I feel like this thread might be reported or closed, because some of the kiddies might get scared poopless on their first time on that site. (If they try to)
The first creepypasta I watched, Lavendertown Syndrome. It had some pretty creepy stuff man! And for a while, I was scared at night when I was trying to fall asleep because I thought the ghost was after me Chocked_2
Has any one read the one about the mine craft Endermen? Totally freaked me out. And I was just thinking about playing that game. XD
Lavender Town syndrome is pretty much carp.
I own Pokemon green and it's 100% fine, barely louder. Maybe a small headache.
Episode 34 of Ed Edd and Eddy was a pretty good one Smile
Sonic EXE is laughable IMO xD
Is there a MissingNo. creepypasta? I think it had something to do with ditto, ekans, and something with the PC but I barely remember.
Is Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life considered creepypasta?
H3LLO I don't think there's a MissingNo. one. Its really not that scary IMO.
(Aug. 01, 2014  8:43 PM)Neo Wrote: Lavender Town syndrome is pretty much carp.

Actually, it only took effect on 7-8 year olds. Younger kids could hear better and went insane and some even killed themselves.
Yeah, i remember reading that the frequencies could not be heard by adults.
I heard that was just a myth. But I'm not 100% sure. Maybe that's why Lavender Town is changed in Gold and Silver.

BTW, I can't get the thought of that FRICKEN photo-negative Mickey Mouse out of my head.

If you want to read "Abandoned by Disney" it's right here.
I wanna read it but its ten at night where I am and I DONT wanna have dreams about that.
^^^ Yeah I was thinking the same thing haha. Maybe tomorrow in the morning when it's not scary...
I don't know. I read that Ender men minecraft at 3:00 in the afternoon with my parents and was freaked still.
(Aug. 01, 2014  9:05 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:

Actually, it only took effect on 7-8 year olds. Younger kids could hear better and went insane and some even killed themselves.

If a game caused children to commit suicide, it would be recalled and broadcast worldwide.
It's a creepypasta. It's debunked. It's fake.
IMO I think the one about lavender town is fake.

Yeah,I've heard of that,they even killed their friends...........
(Aug. 02, 2014  4:01 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

Yeah,I've heard of that,they even killed their friends...........
Again; no evidence and 100% fake.
It's a creepy pasta...it's fake Pinching_eyes_2
Not to be a party pooper; but watch Tamashii's video "Lavender Town Syndrome: DEBUNKED".
She made like a few vids...tracked dates when things first popped up about it.
There would be a newspaper or recall. All Red and Green carts are 100% the same. Blue is like our Red and Blue.
No documentation; it's just some guy who thought it would be funny and got the reactions he wanted. /: