Create your own Beyblade Burst!

(Jul. 15, 2020  9:39 AM)AlfonsoBlades Wrote: So my bey is based on Ares the Greek god of War
It is a dual spin balance type
Centurion Ares Ultimate Survive' 3b/4b or Centurion Ares 00 Pure Ultimate Survive' 3b/4b

Superking Chip:Ares
-Has the motif of Ares the God of War. Has metal chip core fused into chip .Dual spin chip which is compatible with left and right Superking Rings. Red chip with white and gold accents

Superking Ring:Centurion
-it is a flippable ring which can be used to switch spin direction. It has two blades which are made of metal and covered with offensive rubber which can deliver powerful attacks to the oppenent. It has two wings which can be moved to switch modes and are made of metal and also covered in offensive rubber. This ring has two modes:Wing Blade mode and Wing Shield mode. Wing Blade mode consists of the wing and swords/blades on the same sides which can deliver smash attacks to the opponent and can also burst it due to its offensive rubber. Wing blade mode also means that the metal on the blades and wings are on the two sides of the bey only meaning that the weight will focus on those two sides. You can do this on either right or left spin. Wing shield mode consists of the wing and blades on opposite sides meaning that the entire ring is covered with rubber and is more evenly balanced. It also has entered at a defensive stance and can absorb its opponents attacks and can turn it to its own spin. This mode is best used in left spin since it can steal the opponent's spin in the opposite direction. This ring is also red with the blades and wings being silver with gold accents.

Disc:00
-an enhanced version of the zero disc and a heavier version which is also more effective than it.

FrameTongue_outure
-has four sharp edges which resembles a sword. It can align with the two blades on the ring to deliver one big hit to the opponent. The shape of the frame is like z achilles' layer. This is also flippable since the bey can be turned into right and left spin. The color of this frame is a fiery color.

Driver:Ultimate Survive'
-It has two tips that can change during mid battle just like Final survive from L Drago Destroy/Destructor. When it is launched hard enough the tip retracts and leaves a rubber flat tip, when it runs out of stamina it retracts into a sharp tip to preserve its stamina, when all of its stamina is almost drained it retracts back into the rubber flat tip to regain its stamina and hopefully will finish the opponent with a burst. Much like Final Drive and Final Survive combined or generate with the reboot drivers combined. The color of the driver is clear white white the rubber tip being red and the sharp tip as gold

Chassis:3b/4b Type: Triple Chassis (something I came up with)
-a combination of the single and double chassis. This is a two piece chassis that can change into a double or single chassis. To change to a different type, just detach the top portion from the main part. The top portion is a single chassis while the main part is the double chassis. This chassis has two blades just like the ring does and also has wings on it. You can align the chassis with the ring to create the two modes. To create wing blade mode simply align the wings with the blades on the ring. To create wing shield mode align the blades with the wings to increase its defence. The color of the single chassis is white while the double chassis is red.

Hope you like my beyblade🙂

awesome bey
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:52 PM)I Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  9:39 AM)AlfonsoBlades Wrote: So my bey is based on Ares the Greek god of War
It is a dual spin balance type
Centurion Ares Ultimate Survive' 3b/4b or Centurion Ares 00 Pure Ultimate Survive' 3b/4b

Superking Chip:Ares
-Has the motif of Ares the God of War. Has metal chip core fused into chip .Dual spin chip which is compatible with left and right Superking Rings. Red chip with white and gold accents

Superking Ring:Centurion
-it is a flippable ring which can be used to switch spin direction. It has two blades which are made of metal and covered with offensive rubber which can deliver powerful attacks to the oppenent. It has two wings which can be moved to switch modes and are made of metal and also covered in offensive rubber. This ring has two modes:Wing Blade mode and Wing Shield mode. Wing Blade mode consists of the wing and swords/blades on the same sides which can deliver smash attacks to the opponent and can also burst it due to its offensive rubber. Wing blade mode also means that the metal on the blades and wings are on the two sides of the bey only meaning that the weight will focus on those two sides. You can do this on either right or left spin. Wing shield mode consists of the wing and blades on opposite sides meaning that the entire ring is covered with rubber and is more evenly balanced. It also has entered at a defensive stance and can absorb its opponents attacks and can turn it to its own spin. This mode is best used in left spin since it can steal the opponent's spin in the opposite direction. This ring is also red with the blades and wings being silver with gold accents.

Disc:00
-an enhanced version of the zero disc and a heavier version which is also more effective than it.

FrameTongue_outure
-has four sharp edges which resembles a sword. It can align with the two blades on the ring to deliver one big hit to the opponent. The shape of the frame is like z achilles' layer. This is also flippable since the bey can be turned into right and left spin. The color of this frame is a fiery color.

Driver:Ultimate Survive'
-It has two tips that can change during mid battle just like Final survive from L Drago Destroy/Destructor. When it is launched hard enough the tip retracts and leaves a rubber flat tip, when it runs out of stamina it retracts into a sharp tip to preserve its stamina, when all of its stamina is almost drained it retracts back into the rubber flat tip to regain its stamina and hopefully will finish the opponent with a burst. Much like Final Drive and Final Survive combined or generate with the reboot drivers combined. The color of the driver is clear white white the rubber tip being red and the sharp tip as gold

Chassis:3b/4b Type: Triple Chassis (something I came up with)
-a combination of the single and double chassis. This is a two piece chassis that can change into a double or single chassis. To change to a different type, just detach the top portion from the main part. The top portion is a single chassis while the main part is the double chassis. This chassis has two blades just like the ring does and also has wings on it. You can align the chassis with the ring to create the two modes. To create wing blade mode simply align the wings with the blades on the ring. To create wing shield mode align the blades with the wings to increase its defence. The color of the single chassis is white while the double chassis is red.

Hope you like my beyblade🙂

awesome bey
Thanks
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:45 AM)8675700752 Wrote: Who makes our BEYBLADE
Nobody does. This is to describe what your bey would look like.
Layer (Chaos God Voltron): a full black Beyblade. Looks like a lyre on both west and east sides and 2 horn looking blades on the north and east sides and 4 demonic looking spears red lines in the middle of the Beyblade that Points north, east, south, and west just like a plus sign.

http://www.mintoncardinc.com/IMAGES/LARG...120257.jpg (<- what the horns look like. p.s. for the horn looking blades, turn the blades a 90 degree angle left or right depending where its placed. face it so that when launched, it rotates where the the pointy part of the horn is facing.)

Disk (Chaos Sun): a sun looking disk with semi-circles in the middle of each sun line

Driver (Chaos): Imagine Slash Valtreak's performance tip, but change the very tip into a round tip instead of a jagged one.

This Beyblade's super special is call chaos rush. Fore the user it slows down time while in slow motion, makes the Beyblade move at a sonic speed ( imagine the speed in real time!)
Gamma Valhalla Zenith', Blast, Three

System: Performance Layer System (my layer system that i made up similar to GT but beys are made as op as possible.)

Layer: Gamma
Looks quite similar to Slash, but there are major differences. The holes on the wings are filled in and it has 3 razor-sharp metal burst stoppers similar to Cho-Z Valkyrie. The contact points on Gamma are now made of titanium, has spikes and are easy to ride up to get onto the 3 wings. The wings are slightly shallower than Slash and have razor blades along them. They are wider too to increase Upper Attack. Weights are placed inside the layer to increase Moment of Inertia. Some weights protrude into the outside of the blade to bludgeon the opponent. Has the potential to destroy beyblades.

GT Chip: Valhalla
The same as Valkyrie except made of metal entirely and has steep teeth.

Driver: Blast
Looks like Evolution, but has an upgraded Engine Gear-type-thing built into it to drastically increase speed, the speed can go up to 25000 RPM with the right launch.

Disc: Zenith'
Like Zenith except entirely metal, apart from the rubber, now has metal protrusions similar to 12.

Layer Weight: Three
A layer weight that has a weight for each wing of Valhalla. Made of heavy steel to increase weight.
Rainbow Dragon 1A DestroyDash/ Fun facts I made this beyblade irl with metal (:
My official OC's bey

Guide/Angelic Adeona Ch' 4A

Ring 1: Guide - has 2 upper attack blades with edges going along the blades has 2 smaller blades behind it. Ring is all plastic. Is also Right Spin

Ring 2: A Left Spin plastic ring that has 6 blades sloping up for Upper Attacks. (basically King with an extra blade)

Chip: Adeona - has an Adeona motif, the goddess who guides children back home. Has metal core similar to Lucifer. Is Dual Spin

Chassis: 4A - a Double Chassis in the shape of the Under Frame. Is dual spin.

Driver: Charge'
Evolution to my OC's bey

Heavenly Adeona Cm' 4A

Ring - Heavenly: Has 4 upper blades (reverted to Smash Blades in Left Spin), is reversable like World

Chip - Adeona II: has an Adeona motif, the goddess who guides children back home. Has metal core similar to Lucifer. Has Sun aesthetics like Helios/Hyperion/Uranus and Lucifer. (unlike Adeona I, the face of Adeona II is side facing while Adeona I is front facing)

Chassis - 4A

Driver - Charge Metal'

Owner - Athena Valhalla (she's the girl in my profile picture)

My creation (still kind of thinking of a different layer base name)

I do not know which spin direction to put it in, but I can say the base is perfectly symmetrical, so it would not have any breakage hazards in either. I'd say put it in right spin, since most beys are, and it would use it's rubber for friction slams more than spin steal, if not, dual spin. It also seems to be a kind of defensive balance type. And the color scheme could be like that random booster Wizard Bahamut's: black and white, If I had to choose.

Adapt Fenghuang Reform Reel Zan

Layer: Consists of GT Chip (Fenghuang), Layer Base (Adapt), and a weight (zan, the base in actuality would be pretty heavy so weight compatability might not be good for this)

Fenghuang is a bird that is part of East Asian mythology, it's aspects coming from many species of wildlife. It is similar to a Phoenix, and the chip design is vertical. I would make the teeth middling probably.

The Adapt layer base takes a rounded octagon sort of shape. There are four rounded metal pieces and four rubber parts (two larger and two smaller) that all make even contact when not spinning or at a lower speed. I say "at lower speed because this base uses centrifugal force to make the four metal parts expand, similar to aH,  and in the middle of the two large rubber points, some rubber is removed, making a gap that won't make contact very much but causes much friction (practically an insta burst).

Disc:  Reform

It would have four metal equally spaced prongs that again use centrifugal force to spread in the beginning of the battle. They would not go out too far, of course, because that could affect stamina and cause breakage. To make up for this probably not too well performing disc, It could have a minute amount of rubber on the part that locks into the layer to serve as a burst stopper, but I wouldn't put that much rubber on it.

Driver: Reel

It starts out as zephyr and turns into eternal, in short terms. There would be a sharper point with a thin solid, non-free spin ring around it, and around that, a free spin part like the outside of eternal. When at high speed, like generate, the sharp tip goes in and a solid, plastic flat is revealed. It would be just wider than zephyr. Then, when it starts slowing down, the sharp tip is revealed, and it can use the LAD and stamina powers of eternal. 

Overall, this beyblade is quite unrealistic and overpowered, but maybe one da, the generality of this concept could become real.

(Thank you for making this thread.)
(Aug. 18, 2020  11:54 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: gravity titanus wheel yielding 3d
sounds cool, wanna go into detail?
ok
gravity ring:very round and thick with pom on the outside to get the opponents hits to slide off
titanus chip: shaped like the satan chip with a metal chip core and is black and dark green
wheel disc: a green recolor of the wheel disc
yielding driver: a black yielding driver with green pom
3d chassis: very round and heavy like 1s but with much better teeth and heavier
(Aug. 19, 2020  1:51 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: ok
gravity ring:very round and thick with pom on the outside to get the opponents hits to slide off
titanus chip: shaped like the satan chip with a metal chip core and is black and dark green
wheel disc: a green recolor of the wheel disc
yielding driver: a black yielding driver with green pom
3d chassis: very round and heavy like 1s but with much better teeth and heavier

That is a very nice integration of POM plastic on the layer
Mine is lyre/liar Hermes . 8’ dagger. bullet x. 1s

Metal sparking ship core

Hermes sparking chip (similar in design to union Achilles gatchi chip)

The lyre/liar layer base has a shape resembling flash Sagittario.

8’, Dagger (I believe you know what those look like)

bullet x
(Basically a mix between bullet and extent
So what it does it that you can lock in the bullet tip and keeping it in a fixed position this would enable smash mode, taking of the bullet piece and putting it on like normal would be barrage mode, also instead of that little plastic tooth pick being left behind it would be made of metal).
a sparking bey for a new OC

Ring: Matrix - has 5 blades with a small spike in between each one

Chassis: 1D

Chip: Pluto - a right spin sparking chip. Has a Pluto motif, a ruler of the underworld. Has a black metal chip core.

Disk: Wheel

Driver: Orbit Metal
Demise Tsukoyomi. Ln. Cl

Layer demise Tsukoyomi : dual spin bey that have an ability to be free spin

Line disc: has POM circling around it

Clock driver: electric driver with 2 modes night mode(defense) and morning mode(attack)
Layer: Soaring Ridley, Sparking evolution of Ridley. Dual chassis. The design is claws slashing on the side, made of graphene to help weigh Ridley down. the outside is flames made of steel, but they have amazing weight distribution for more stamina. Fangs of steel are the main contact points, which means they are going outward. This may disrupt the weight distribution, so that's why the flames rise and fall to distribute it more evenly, but to attack as well because Ridley is an attack type. Its main colour is gold.
Disk: Hex. Hex is basically two squares with rounded edges forming a star-ish shape.
Frame: Dracial. It has all the types. it may be spiky and big, but it is free spin and all the spikes are scale-like springs.
Driver: Fang. Fang is going to actually be a balance driver because if you look at the layout of fangs, they face up and down. Attack and defence. Attack will be the spring loaded part that can go close to the driver. Fang's gimmick is that you can remove the spring loaded driver and put a free spin part on at will because if a fang breaks, it will grow back. that's the idea, so to change modes, all you would have to do was unlatch the spring loaded or free spin part of a fang driver.

plz make it in. real life

After you remove the part of the fang driver that's on, the opposite would grow in its place.

the chassis is going to be able to switch between attack and defence just like Mirage and King.

it might sound OP, but dragons are known to be immortal so you can't toy with it. Or rather their souls are immortal but its evolution can be Soul Ridley or Immortal Ridley. For now, it's Soaring ridley.

Also, the layer has an unburstable gimmick and the bey is dual-spin.

cool right? I'll stop being annoying. For now.

Actually, I just read the first entry on the page and I like the idea of triple chassis good job! Can I use it??
Layer: Eclipse Phoinex. It has the shield like Phoenix and the gimic of it coming off after a while it has sharp sun like spikes like revi the shield is like d. Phoinex but has more bulky and heavy attacks
Forge disk: Blaze. It's heavy and crimson red with a flip able shield like dead hades one mode defense and one mode Attack
Driver: FR dash. Has more life after death more rubber and when it hits the stadium it creates more of a spin
This may not be a beyblde burst but a super king version.

Layer: (Don't know for a name) Has 2 sword blades facing diagonally each other and a counter wing that burst stops. When gets ticked twice, a blade will come under the counter wing making it longer and be more effective on attack types. The counter wing and the offensive blade are rubber.

Chassis: Similar to World spriggan but not it doesn't move and instead 2 long blades popping out, it would be 4

Tip: Like Reboot driver, its a unite driver look alike and goes on attack first then stamina. ( Like Reboot Driver)

Weaknesses from layer: Not hitting counter wing making the blade come out making it easier to burst but good on offensive type.

FYI: This is a dual spin bey (Balance Type)
my other OC's bey

Purge Ares Xt' 2B (PAr Xt' 2B)

Ring: Purge (P) - is a jagged ring with 2 metal swords, on the top and bottom there are 2 shields that are made of POM

Chip: Ares (Ar) - a Right Spin Sparking Chip, has an Ares motif, the greek god of war.

Chassis: 2B

Driver: Xtend' (Xtend+ Chip cannot be attached to it.
(Oct. 01, 2020  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: my other OC's bey

Purge Ares Xt' 2B (PAr Xt' 2B)

Ring: Purge (P) - is a jagged ring with 2 metal swords, on the top and bottom there are 2 shields that are made of POM

Chip: Ares (Ar) - a Right Spin Sparking Chip, has an Ares motif, the greek god of war.

Chassis: 2B

Driver: Xtend' (Xtend+ Chip cannot be attached to it.
Thats a cool oc bey
Shogun Ifrit(Ifraid) 4A WCF, a sparking Ifrit evolution, got 2 giant uppers like samurai ifrit ones, and a head ressembling the warrior wheel's. 4A somekind of clear wheel, it alligns with the ring creating powerful attacks again like ifrit. Wing Circle flat, it's basicaly ifrit's tip with free spinning "wings" between the tip and the burst mechanism.
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:47 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Shogun Ifrit(Ifraid) 4A WCF, a sparking Ifrit evolution, got 2 giant uppers like samurai ifrit ones, and a head ressembling the warrior wheel's. 4A somekind of clear wheel, it alligns with the ring creating powerful attacks again like ifrit. Wing Circle flat, it's basicaly ifrit's tip with free spinning "wings" between the tip and the burst mechanism.

I made a test Ifrit Model which looked like the Dual Layer but, with the recoil things like Brave