Create Your own special move ( Fiction )

Hi,
I want you to create your own fictional special moves here.
You may write name of your Beyblade.
But you should describe your move also and what type is it.

Name of the Beyblade (Optional)[/b]-
Move -
What it does -
Type- (Attack,Defense...etc)

[b]Please Don't Spam.

[b]You shouldn't leave your reply unfinished and should contain the above details.
There is a thread for this
Name- Chuck NorrisRH85K RH-Round House K-Kick
Move-Roundhouse Kick
What it does-The Beyblade moves in the pattern of a roundhouse kick knocking the other Beyblade out of the Stadium
Type-Attack
I made a thread like this about a month ago. But mine got closed because someone had made a similar thread before me. This will probably be closed.
Name- mercury anubis 85 xf
Move- death cutter
What it does- the bey does what poison serpant does and rings around the oppenets bey then fling it in to the air and then as the oppenets bey is falling anubis jumps and whacks it out the stadium
Type-Attack
Name: meteo l-drago
Move: Vampire Dragon Fang
what it does: slams into the opponent, driving opponent to the to the edge of the stadium, then moves against the beyblade, using meteo l-drago's spin steal to drain the oppnent of all its spin.
Type: attack.
is this the 8th or 10000000000000000th thread we've had like this
and you hhave to mension your special move in make your own MFB beyblade
Name: Dark Bull
Move: Poison Horn
What it does: Charges at the opponent, Poisons opponent slowly stopping it (I know this cant actually be done LOL)
Type: Balance
-sigh- *facepalm* I love how wolborgMS, Ra, and I are all being ignored...
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:58 AM)Zeox Wrote: Name- Chuck NorrisRH85K RH-Round House K-Kick
Move-Roundhouse Kick
What it does-The Beyblade moves in the pattern of a roundhouse kick knocking the other Beyblade out of the Stadium
Type-Attack

You should totally put that in. In the original thread, that is!. But I lol'ed when I saw that.
Every one stop posting in this thread and just report ir