Create Beyblades for MFB Game

(Oct. 01, 2018  9:03 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: How about this, your current special move will be reduced to 6 damage. However you will be able to instead use spin counter to steal 4 spin from a right spinning opponent.

Cool will I get those 4 spin points added to my beyblade.
(Oct. 01, 2018  9:06 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  9:03 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: How about this, your current special move will be reduced to 6 damage. However you will be able to instead use spin counter to steal 4 spin from a right spinning opponent.

Cool will I get those 4 spin points added to my beyblade.

It would make for an eight point difference, you gain 4 they lose 4.
(Oct. 01, 2018  9:10 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  9:06 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Cool will I get those 4 spin points added to my beyblade.

It would make for an eight point difference, you gain 4 they lose 4.

Cool so I will be able to due counter spin when I am under 6 spin points?
(Oct. 01, 2018  9:28 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  9:10 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: It would make for an eight point difference, you gain 4 they lose 4.

Cool so I will be able to due counter spin when I am under 6 spin points?
As long as you have any points and you have not used a special move already you can use spin counter.
(Oct. 01, 2018  3:46 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  10:58 AM)Armor Wrote: Since attacking is subtracting the opponent's spin, I can basically take their attack and re-use it on them. I won't take any damage from their attack, but my move may need to be further nerfed.

Also, I'm calling the special move Shadow Rush

How about it can only be used once per match. Later it can be changed if it doesn't work well.

Sounds good. I don't think I would use it multiple times.
Is alright if I have two beyblades?

My next beyblade is a balance type it starts with 30 spin points is named requiem minbros it's move is named  requiem smash  it dose 15 damage to it self and the other beyblade.

And requiem smash can be used twice.
I probably won't play the game, but here's an interesting one that I hope people choose:
Odd Hydra TH170 CS
Stamina Doubled no Defense option
Special Move: Odd Shift:
If Stamina is doubled, changes to Attack Doubled no Stamina option instead, reducing stamina by 2 (if that's fair for both sides, but idk the scaling)
If Attack is doubled, changes to Stamina Doubled no Defense Option, and no Stamina penalty
THINGS TO NOTE: Odd Hydra must start the battle in Stamina mode. The Special move can be used once every 2 times the user gets a turn (Is this okay?), at the beginning of your turn
Counter  spryzen 125 z19

Is balance type beyblade that starts with 25 spin points it Special move is counter brake it reverse the beyblade it is battling Special move and dose same amount of damage to ohter beyblade +1 more turn it can do this twice.  I hope it is not to over powered and I would like to use this and reverse minbros
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:38 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Counter  spryzen 125 z19

Is balance type beyblade that starts with 25 spin points it Special move is counter brake it reverse the beyblade it is battling Special move and dose same amount of damage to ohter beyblade +1 more turn it can do this twice.  I hope it is not to over powered and I would like to use this and reverse minbros

So by reversing the opponent do you mean spin direction or reversing turn order. And it gives an extra turn? that is op.
If it does reverse turn order Against an attack type you would do
if you open with that you would do 12 damage before the opponent could do anything. That is OP.

If it reverses the opponents spin direction this would happen
The situation would cause you to loose 8 stamina and the attack type to gain 2. This gives a serious disadvantage. Very UP (under powered)
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:43 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:38 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Counter  spryzen 125 z19

So by reversing the opponent do you mean spin direction or reversing turn order. And it gives an extra turn? that is op.
if you open with that you would do 12 damage before the opponent could do anything. That is OP.

The situation would cause you to loose 8 stamina and the attack type to gain 2. This gives a serious disadvantage. Very UP (under powered)

it is to reverse turn order. Thanks For explaining all this you did a good job.
(Oct. 17, 2018  8:00 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:43 PM)MWF Wrote: So by reversing the opponent do you mean spin direction or reversing turn order. And it gives an extra turn? that is op.

it is to reverse turn order. Thanks For explaining all this you did a good job.

then it is overpowered even as a one time use. Give it a bit of a nerf.