Crazy ways to launch a beyblade.

i launch a beyblade upside down and twist it so it curls in the air.
(Dec. 18, 2008  9:33 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: i launch a beyblade upside down and twist it so it curls in the air.

This doesn't work

Shooting a Beyblade into the air will only make it rapidly lose spin velocity because of gravity's pull. It's best to shoot into the stadium.
I used Emily's season 1 launcher and broke a window.:-/
(Dec. 19, 2008  6:05 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I used Emily's season 1 launcher and broke a window.:-/

...you hit a Beyblade with a tennis racket in attempts to shoot it?

I actually came up with a similar shooting technique, minus the tennis racket

Just hold the winder and whip the shooter (w/ Beyblade attached) downward

The Beyblade will surely cause injury to something
(Dec. 19, 2008  10:35 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: i never said it work.

So you're saying that your preferred launch technique is to shoot poorly?
(Oct. 05, 2008  6:47 PM)tubaman Wrote: I have discovered a new way. the yo yo. it works very well but aiming is a big problime. I do recomend this launch is priformed outdoors.

Yoyoing is my spobby (sport/hobby) I went to the World yoyo contest in 2007 and 2008,look it up on youtube. Im darn good, you guys have no idea how much yoyoing has changed from 2000 to now.
(Dec. 21, 2008  5:38 AM)moviegoer15 Wrote: Yoyoing is my spobby (sport/hobby) I went to the World yoyo contest in 2007 and 2008,look it up on youtube. Im darn good, you guys have no idea how much yoyoing has changed from 2000 to now.

It'd be nice if you provided a link, since I'm pretty sure the majority of us have no idea who you are.

(Oct. 06, 2008  3:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i once launched my beyblade by posting a TERRIBLE THREAD

This is the best way to do it.
i once launched my zombie by pulling the winder with my teeth

i consistently won
Hmm..crazy thread.
Get a gun and ahh shoot it.
Chocked_2
(Dec. 21, 2008  9:25 AM)Raykon Wrote: Hmm..crazy thread.
Get a gun and ahh shoot it.
Chocked_2

fosho XD
(Dec. 21, 2008  5:51 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  5:38 AM)moviegoer15 Wrote: Yoyoing is my spobby (sport/hobby) I went to the World yoyo contest in 2007 and 2008,look it up on youtube. Im darn good, you guys have no idea how much yoyoing has changed from 2000 to now.

It'd be nice if you provided a link, since I'm pretty sure the majority of us have no idea who you are.

(Oct. 06, 2008  3:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i once launched my beyblade by posting a TERRIBLE THREAD

This is the best way to do it.

Im saving up for a video camera, I currently have no videos. But I assure you im not a liar.

My friend Travis just made this video:
http://vimeo.com/2587547
Players tend to develop their own unique styles, and its quite fun once you get good.

I am a huge MML2 fan if you havent noticed...

And the craziest way I have ever launched a beyblade was with my teeth.

That is all. Now you know everything about me that doesent suck.
Grey that was tysons launch in the first season it did not work i do not use that launch you do not have to get rude.
(Dec. 21, 2008  6:50 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: Grey that was tysons launch in the first season it did not work i do not use that launch you do not have to get rude.

I wasn't getting rude, it was a serious question.

You said, "i launch a beyblade upside down and twist it so it curls in the air."

And I was asking you why you would launch that way if you yourself said it didn't work.
I sometimes stand up with my left leg forward and my right back and my hands to the right side of my chest and spring my hands and body forward and launch, it give it some power and it looks cool......to me
(Dec. 28, 2008  8:00 AM)savatoex Wrote: I some time stand up with my left leg forward and my right back and my hands to the right side of my chest and sping my hands and body forward and launch, it give it some power and it looks cool......to me

this is why i am shocked you applied to advanced bladers
(Dec. 28, 2008  8:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  8:00 AM)savatoex Wrote: I some time stand up with my left leg forward and my right back and my hands to the right side of my chest and spring my hands and body forward and launch, it give it some power and it looks cool......to me

this is why i am shocked you applied to advanced bladers
This thread is about crazy ways to launch a beyblade brad, try to leave out off topic matters thank you.