Crazy Creation: Lightning Leone ED145BS

I did it, after countless customizations, I managed to create a hybrid. No wait, a mutant - I created the 2nd bey to use the lightning wheel, Lightning Leone ED145BS. It worked quite well and fits nicely but its battling results are quite disgusting.

It's well.......Worse than Dark. I used it in defense and attack combos and it only stays out for a good 5-20 seconds before being completely demolished by any bey.

If you would like to try it out, just buy yourself a Leone of any version and add its clear wheel/energy ring to a lightning wheel and test it out with some better combos than mine.
Illegal combos are illegal. Don't even bother.
Besides, ED145 and BS are outclassed.
Well, you should put this into the Your Creations.

What tip/s are you using?
i found a nice combo for that lightning gemios 85 rf ( a nice attack bey)
(May. 29, 2011  12:42 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Illegal combos are illegal. Don't even bother.
Besides, ED145 and BS are outclassed.
I know that, I only made it for fun, not to use in competitions or such, maybe for some fun random battles but nothing more than that.

BeybladeStation

I used RF/R2F/HF for attack, WD/BS/WB/D/RS for defense and stamina.
Kinda off topic, but I call Right Spin Lightning "Hammer" because it appears to have six whirling hammers of epic smashattackage, and Lightning Aquario 100Q once knocked my Rock Aquario right out of an unmodified Hasbro PTW stadium.
This Is totally Not Meant And Worth Being Here Because 1 come On This Will Never Be A Official Combo Used In a tourney so its worth NOTHING.
it is cool though and just a creation though stop using it i had a lightning Leone 135 HF myself cool but my lightning got smashed so hey anyone want a smashed lightning
Creation? This has been used for two years... Lightning has been used right-spin since people got bored with messing around with Aquario in left-spin, and didn't get half the results Aquario did in attack. Lightning is amazing as it is... Don't abuse it.
(May. 29, 2011  3:11 AM)Wonderweiss Wrote: This Is totally Not Meant And Worth Being Here Because 1 come On This Will Never Be A Official Combo Used In a tourney so its worth NOTHING.

Just because a bey isn't legal doesn't mean it is worth NOTHING. Stop hatin.
(May. 29, 2011  4:12 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Creation? This has been used for two years... Lightning has been used right-spin since people got bored with messing around with Aquario in left-spin, and didn't get half the results Aquario did in attack. Lightning is amazing as it is... Don't abuse it.

I have 6 Lightning metal wheels, I don't see why its such a problem that I want to have some fun with one of my wheels
I never said it was a problem, I'm just saying that this isn't new in any possible way.