Crazy Coincidences - Or maybe not?

Post here if anything really wierd or really freaky has happened to you. Like lots coincidences in a row.

Examples (These actually happened):

1. I wast just on the phone to Callum6939 and someone knocked on the door, I went to answer, and the person had malteaser in a box, and I said "Gimmie, gimmie gimmie!!!!" then C6939 said "I can tell it's chocolate".
Enzoxs: Heheeheh...
Callum6939: Its malteasers in a rectangular box!
Enzoxs: OMG! OMG! OMG! (Rolls around on the floor in awe) AAAAHHHH! How did you know?!

2. My friend: Im gonna be sick.
Enzoxs: (Spews all over his pillow)
I don't think the second was a coincidence, but the first was pretty cool. For me, I became best friends with a kid in 5th grade (I'm still best friends with him, 4 years later) that I didn't even realize was in my piano class when I was 3. We became good friends there too, and never saw each other again after I got a different teacher 6 months later. XD We realized this about 6 months into 5th grade, when discussing piano playing (both of us have played Piano NYSSMA Level 6 twice atm, for those New Yorkers that know what NYSSMA is. We're pretty good, I'd say).
I'm the culprit, I live about 70 miles away from Enzoxs, it's cuz I'm keen
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:09 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I'm the culprit, I live about 70 miles away from Enzoxs, it's cuz I'm keen

Naaaaahhh I think I saw you hiding in a nearby bush. Tongue_out
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:11 PM)Enzoxs Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:09 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I'm the culprit, I live about 70 miles away from Enzoxs, it's cuz I'm keen

Naaaaahhh I think I saw you hiding in a nearby bush. Tongue_out

No, can't be me, I'm too reckless to hide Wink

Also I was charging with my kerbecs and tripped on a vine and landed in a bush of thorns...
While I was in the Bahamas, I ran into my cousin in Nassau and then I ran into a classmate in Harbor Island. There are only two hotels on Harbor Island and she was staying at the other hotel.

When I moved to the Bronx, I happened to have moved into the same neighborhood of a different classmate of mine from my hometown (about 200 miles away) and a different classmate of mine from boarding school. I ran into one of them in the street, as a matter of fact.

I also ran into Cye Kinomiya in that neighborhood, too. I decided to go for a walk and there he was with his gf.

Maybe the world isn't as big as I thought it was.
i had a dream of 3 fbi men in my back lawn.i think i was thinking of codelyoko then cuase aelita had a dream like it.
Yesterday, the things that happened to me were the same things that happened on the same day a year ago. The same thing happened today! Deja vu!
when somethings happen to me, or i go to some place, sometimes i feel like like the same thing has happened to me before, or ive been to to that same place, however i do not have any memory of being there, or something happening to me.
I go to sleep, and dream of stuff, like someone running, the next day, it happens exactly. Ask my friends, they are freaked no joke... no joke.
@TheInGreek Same here. It's so freaky. I dreamed I got something at Walmart (I have weird dreams like this all the time) and about 2 weeks later, I got it. My dreams seem to tell what will happen in a few weeks or even months before it actually happens. And I randomly get a friend request on Facebook from my 2nd grade classmate whom I haven't seen in years.
You guys dream, I day dream about it XD

So, it ALWAYS happen to me. Once I day dreamed about me and my crush going to take a picture at school. The very NEXT day, We did took a picture. same position, same quality, and same angle. I secretly freaked out...

Before that(when I was just a child), I imagined Dinosaur King (yep, the game in the arcade that requires cards) to have somewhat an armor. Turns out, when I am 7 (or was it 8-10? not really sure on the anime) the Character's dino have armor. Again I freaked out...

This were all true o.O
I used to go to coaching classes during my exams. There a friend of mine(senior) used to guide me about how to write the papers and how to score well. He had given that exam an year back and got good marks in it. Co-incidentally, I got the exact same marks as he did(we both had the exact same score out of 700). Both of us freaked out after I got my marks some days back.

Second, I predicted the marks of one of my classmates in that same exam 2 months before the result and it matched almost perfectly(Predicted:87%, Got:86.85%).

Third, me and nik1392 made the exact same plastic combo with exactly same colored parts during our last tournament. He used it though and I did not.
once me and my friend were playing super smash bros brawl then a parcel came for me it was my groudon pokedoll but then my mate got a pokeball on the game and guess what pokemon it was GROUDON! it was wierd
(Apr. 27, 2012  9:27 PM)Thor Odinson Wrote: I go to sleep, and dream of stuff, like someone running, the next day, it happens exactly. Ask my friends, they are freaked no joke... no joke.
same here 1 time each month and its about the next month.

i had scissors on my table then they moved behind me.