Crash and Burn; A Cho-Z story

hi random person who clicked on this, this is my firt time writing a story and i am writing it with my friend(who is yet to be on this group) so if you have a suggestions to help me or want a charater in the story, PM me

Warning: this was done in school so dont expet good stuff for my first chapter/episode. enjoy

Epsiode 1
Crash And Burn!
Our first battle!

K.J was walking to the bey designer that made valt’s bey. “This is the place?” he asked himself. A few hours later after talking and molding his bey, he had finally done it. armored phoenix shined in the light the sun gave off. K.J herd someone launching their bey and ran in that direction. He found a girl practicing her launch.”hi!” K.J said he had his hands in his sweater pocket as he walks towards her with a kind smile. “Sup friend,” said the girl “ my name is Brax Niome, what's yours?” she said with her purple launcher in her right hand and her bey in the other. “I'm K.J Akri, by any chance, did my cousins come here before me? They said that they got here before so did they battle you?” he asked Brax. “Umm, I think so was one of them wearing a green jacket?” she said, “yes, did you beat all three of them?” K.J asked her. “Yeah, they need to be a little better if they want to beat me.” she gloated. “ well then, let’s see if you can beat me and Phoenix, ” he said calmly. “Well I and thrasher can take down anyone,” she said confidently. K.J went to the other side of the stadium and Brax stayed on the side she was on. As they got ready, K.J only had the side where his red hair was as he had his hand on the launcher. He wanted to test Brax so he put Phoenix in defense mode on both the driver and layer. Brax got into her zone and was ready to rip. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” the two said as they launched their beys in the stadium. Phoenix quickly took the center as thrasher went for its first hit. Thrasher started of trying to trick him and it sorta worked. Was a little easy to trick but then thrasher did crash and hit Phoenix got back fast enough to get out of the way but got a little scratched. “ go phoenix, outlast them!” phoenix clashed with thrasher and made itself stamina And thrasher used crash again and knocked Pheonix out of the ring. “Ok, the score is 1-0, time for my , ” K.J said as he put Phoenix in attack mode, only one talon protruded as the driver was set to attack, it was a rubber tip with a spring-like mechanism if launched high enough. “3...2...1...GOOO SHOOT!!” Phoenix went into a cross pattern as thrasher did the same. of the rubber, Phoenix was able to dodge most of the attacks and deliver some of his own. Thrashe knocked phoenix in to the wall, making him clike once, then it hit him again makeing burn line up with the talon. “Let’s go phoenix, burning talon” K.J yelled as phoenix’s avatar appered. A golden bird with its wings on fire. With one hit, thrasher flew into the air and bursted. “Yes!” K.J said as he walked up to pick up his bey and give Brax her’s. “You’re pretty strong, want to join our team?” he asked. “ Ummm sure I guess I will,” she said. “Ok then come on!...” K.J said as he leads her to where the others are…

To be contuinued……
Nice story
(Nov. 01, 2018  11:29 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: thanks, this is my first time

I’m writing my own stories too, if you want to check it out it’s here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-Ouroboros
episode 2 will be comiming out sometime this week. i had to redo it
Rematch!
A Triple Threat Battle!

K.J was running through the park towards a stadium his cousins were at. “What took you so long K.J?” a small kid with dark blue hair said. He had on a dark blue jacket on with a thunderbolt going diagonally. He had a mark on his hand but he did get hurt often. K.J’s other two cousins were battling in the stadium. “Hey, we're going to a tournament remember shau?” K.J said to him. “Oh right! Come on then!” shau said running off to where it was being held. “Wait up!” K.J said running after him. When they got to the tournament they went to the registration area and put their bloggers on the area to register. “We should practice before our matches!” shau said excitedly. “Ok, come on then.” they both walk to where a stadium would be and was met by someone using it. “Oh hi there! Want to battle!” shau asked the bladder. “Who are you and what do you want,” Sieg grumbled. “I'm K.J and this is shau. Sorry for interrupting you.” K.J said. “why don’t we have a battle.” Sieg said. K.J walked over to the wall to watch as shau got ready. 3...2...1...GOOO Shoot!! They both yelled. Draco began circling the stadium with tremendous speed as slazer progresses to the center. “Volcanic defense!” sieg yelled. Draco rushes toward slazer but dose miner damage. “Draco knockout slazer, the score is 1-0. ” K.J said. Shau smiled confidently as he picked up Draco. “Lucky shot you won’t get another” sieg said as he switches center part of extending’ to attack. “We’ll see about that!” shau said as he puts the point out more, putting Draco in strike mode. ‘There both going to be attacking. How would this play out?’ K.J thought in his head.3….2….1…..GO…..SHOOT!! The beys move across the stadium slazer hits the wall with Draco chasing it down. “volcanic charge!” sieg says as he speeds up to hit Draco. Draco barely doges and get sent to the wall and loses a .” volcanic crash!!!” sieg yells charging at Draco knocking it in the air. “ now Draco! Thunder point!” dracos avatar appears as Draco goes in for an attack in the air. “doge, it slazer (auto-tune)revenge counter!!!” Draco and slazer clash but Draco were sent in the air and burst. Both K.J and shau where stunned at the counter. “ how did he-” K.J said amazed and stunned, only phoenixes armored counter could deflect that move. Shau picked up his bey and looked at sieg. “ when I get to you in the tournament, you're going down!” shau said with determination in his eyes. “Tell it to someone how cares.” sieg said “it will only end the same way” sieg walks away. “Don't worry shau, one of use will beat him!” Brax said she was watching the two battle. “All bladers come to the entrance!” a few later K.J, Brax, Sieg, and Shau where at the finals. The last battle was a battle royal. “You guys again? this won’t even be a challenge”. Sieg said as he got ready. Brax and Shau where getting riled up while K.J wasn’t, They had a plan. “Bladers ready?” the announcer said K.J backed up a bit for a running start. “3...2...1… GOOOO SHOOOT!!” they said as all four beys entered the stadium. Phoenix went to the center, both the layer and the driver were in defense mode. Thrasher protected phoenix as Draco went after slazer. “You know what to do slazer volcanic charge!!!” As slazer speed’s up, so did Draco as his rubber driver hit the outer rim of the stadium. “you guys don’t stand a chance against me (auto-tune) revenge counter.” slazer Avtar comes out of the bey, a red dragon snake-like Slazer charges at Phoenix, but thrasher intervened. (auto-tune) “Go! Blitz crash!” Brax said. “I've only used this move against Lui but it will end this annoyance I will use it ( ) abyss spiral!” slazer avatar shows but instead of red it turns black. Both beys crash into each other thrasher burst on the impact. Phoenix, on the other hand, was sent to the wall, one click gone and the counter wing ready. Go Phoenix! (auto-tune) armored counter!” phoenix rushes to where slazer was with the intent of a burst. “Slazer once more abyss spiral!!” the two collided and was sent back, slazer to the wall and in the air. “You made it worst for your self, take to the air aerial boost!” K.J smiled. “ well see about that. Smash counter!” phoenix dives to slazer, but only slazer made out of that air fight. “ go for it Draco!” shau “not if I can help it (auto-tune) revenge counter!!!” sieg said as slazer went for its prey. “ end it, dragon impact!” shau said as Draco's rubber made it have a crazy amount of speed. The two collided with enough force to put a crack in the stadium. But only one bey remained after, and that bey was slazer. It spun around the stadium as Draco's parts landed near shau. “N-no way.” shau said “it withstood all of that?” shau’s voice was shaky. Dragon impact was one of Draco's strongest moves and it did nothing. “Hey you, shau was it if you want to face me again my father is making a battle city tournament beat everyone there and you will face me at the end” shau looked at him, then at Draco, then at K.J. he new K.J would come with him, maybe the others. “ you bet, I won’t lose to you again!”

To be continued...
sorry for not posting for a while but anyways heres episode 4 and 3

Episode 3

Let's get ready!
Battle city tourmante!

Last episode K.J,Brax, and Shau where defeated in the battle royal by sieg. After their defeat, they were invited to a battle city tournament in  . They now aLuire on a plane headed to the great city. Sieg stands on top of a large tower looking out at the city. “What is it lui?” Sieg says   “just checking up on my star pupil we still need two more members to enter the team battle” lui says. “that's why my father is holding the tournament”. Sieg said “did you find any strong bladers.” lui asked roughly. no sieg says “by the way your sister wanted me to give this to you.” lui said as he walked up to sieg and handed something.

Shau was looking out of the plane window watching the sunrise. K.J was also up as he had phoenix in his hand. Some of the sunlight hit phoenix and draco making them shine. Nica snapped her fingers to get the two out of their trance. “You two need to focus, where almost there.” she said as she closed her eyes and went back to her nap. “I will defeat you sieg, just you wait.” shau said holding draco in his hands. A hour passes as they land in paris france. “huh, it’s you guys, prepare to get crushed.” sieg said attention all bladers my name is leo Nakazawa i am the holder of this tournament the rules of this tournament is to get five wins in a row the top two will fill the last remaining spots for the team battle will consist of  5 bladers on a team each team will have a pro bladder japan will be valt Aoi America will be shu Kurenai for Spain Free Delahoya for brazil Xander shakadera and others for France it will be Lui shirasagi the tournament” begins now.” K.J walk over to the nearest stadium and put phoenix in defence mode. “ ok first battle, let's go phoenix.” when both Beys hit the stadium it rushed to the center, bursting the opponents bey in a few hits. After, both K.J and Shau where the top two. K.J was the 1st and shau being second. “Hey I don't approve of the new teammates.” lui says if they want me to approve of them they're going to have to battle me.” K.J eyes looked at lui angrly. “ hey shau, get ready for lui.” K.J said as he put talon on attack, and put the layer in stamina retracted. Shau nodded as he put draco’s point in its strike mode. Hey sieg let me see slazer right quick lui says fine sieg  says. you to will go agents me and sieg bey slazer lunor.” K.J got ready to launch to the outside of lui’s range and shau was going to hit him head on. “ bladers ready?” K.J took a few steps back, he was getting ready for his aerial boost. “3...2...1...GOOO SHOOT!!! K.J steps timed the countdown as he jumped in the air and launched Phoenix. It glided in the air before landing on the stadium. Draco was already crashing down slazer lunor  end it (auto-tune) volcanic spiral  slazer lunar avatar appears a red dragon with a long dagerd tail slazer lunor sends both into the air and burst. Lui laughs and says “i approve both of you. what did you think sieg lui?” said “they still couldn't win” sieg says. K.J was still upset he lost. Should he had used phonixe’s full power? Shau snaped him out of his thoughts and asked sieg. “ what are we going to do now!?” he asked energetically. “Go look for sophie.”sieg said. “she is siegs girlfriend” lui intrupes. “She is not.” sieg says. “Is that so” lui says. “Tch whatever until then you guys can stay at my place.” sieg said. “ thanks…” K.J said. “Do you have a stadium near your place?” he asked sieg “we have eight of them a training room and our  house if four stores tall” K.J had a smile on his face when he heard that. “So...when are we getting there?” shau asked. Hey sieg grab your friends and let's go siegs father said.

To be continued

Episode 4
Taking flight!
Cross skyress!
Last episode  KJ, shau, Brax, and nica arrived in France where they entered the battle city tournament” KJ and shau won but Lui did not approve so battle the both of them. Neither of them could beat this new combo but was still able to enter the France team. Their now heading to Sieg's house…

“Well, here we are my place pick whatever room you want. Also be careful of my mom, she a hugger…” Sieg said with a sigh. “ if you need anything ask the maids. I'm going to train.” K.J followed Sieg. “mind if I come along?” he asked kindly. “yes i  do why don't you go find the third member of the team sophie.” Sieg said slightly annoyed. K.J nodded. “ where would she be?” K.J asked him. “check the park she’s usually there.”  K.J ran off to get shau and went to the park. “Where would she even be in the park?” shau asked K.J while running next to him. “I'm not sure but we can look.” K.J answered. Shau spotted a girl with white long hair and blue eyes feeding some birds and ran over to her. “Hi there! Are you sophie !” shau said loudly. K.J was behind him. “Can you please tone it down shau…” K.J said calmly. “Yes, wait did sieg send you hear?” she asked the two. “Yes he did.” K.J answered since shau was out of breath. “And where is he now?” sophie asked them again. “He’s at the house…” shau said quickly. “so he sent you here and didn't come himself.” she said sadly. “Nah i'm here to think i would leave you alone with these amuturer.” sieg said as he appeared from behind the gate. When shau herd this… “ OI! What did you say!” shau said angrily. “Hey shau calm down. Will ya.” K.J said with a sigh. “your never going to make it through the team battle with that anger . let's have a tag team battle” sieg said. Before K.J could say anything Shau agreed. The four walk over to the stadium and got ready. “Shau, i'm going to launch phoenix counter-clockwise. Ok?” K.J said. Shau nodded “all right 3...2....1...Go shoot!!”all four blades land in the stadium. Phoenix went straight to the center as it was in stamina mode. “lets see what this metal level chip can do. all right slazer go for the center skyress fallow slazer.” Slazer knocks phoenix out of the center. Phoenix made its way back to the center as draco rushed to attack. Draco was in its tornado mode as it started to do barrage attacks to skyress. Slazer intonet one of the attacks (Auto tune) ‘revenge counter!” draco got sent to the wall and spun a bit faster then before. “Lets go! (Auto tune) rising tornado!” draco’s avatar appeared as it leane on its its outer rubber, tilting its self. With a burst of speed it got to slazer and skyress and was about to send both beys in the air. “Go skyress(auto-tune) aerial assault!” a giant wind storm swept slazer and Draco in the air and bursted them in an instant. K.J saw that the wind unlocked the talon tip and landed with the talon driver in attack. “Phoenix! (auto tune) metal talon barrage!” phoenix's avatar appeared as he rushed to skyress “hey sophie stop toying with him and finished it off.” sieg says. “Fine” sophie said “aerial blast!” skyress’s avatar appeared showing a green phoenix-like bird. The two collided, but the victor was skyress as phoenix flew in the air and bursted. “Hey sophie were supposed to be on a team” sieg said. “Sorry…” sophie said “never mind all that matters is that we won” sieg said “is winning all you care about. Sphopi asked “yes it is.” sieg said. K.J looked at phoenix that wa in his hands. “ i'm still not strong enough…” K.J said quietly. Shau sighed. “ i don't understand on how rising tornado was countered so easily.” “hey if you can't beat us even when we're not serous you don't stand a chance in the team battle.“ sieg said coldly. K.J looked at him, the blue part of his hair was was kinda showing his blue and red eye. “ two on one battle. I have to get better…” K.J asked. Shau looked surprised but went to the middle of the stadium to be ref. “before we start i just want let you know tournaments royale tournament i was holding back but i'll show you everything i got.” sieg said as his long hair turns red hold it a distant voice said “what is it lui.”  “your father says come home asap” lui says “fine…” sieg says as his hair turns back to black “i'll go too!” sophie said. “Fine” sieg said “you two do whatever you want” sieg and sophie walked back to the house, leaving K.J and shau. Shau looked at K.J worriedly. ‘ he had never acted like this before.’ shau thought. “ lets go too…” K.J said as he walked out of the park. Shau followed him with draco in his hands.

“Dad what is it.”sieg asked “its your mom” sieg’s dad said “wait don't tell me... hey mom let go of the cat you know your allergic to them.” sieg said. K.J was getting back, but when he saw the cat he had ran to it. “awwwww my kity” siegs mom said before sneezing. “Stop bringing stray cats home you know very well your allergic to them.” Sieg said. ”i can't help it it was sad…” sieg mom said “he’s right mom you should stop bringing cats home a voice said. “w-what are you doing here?” sieg said. “aren't I Allowed to visit my family?” Why are you hear luck sieg said “you got me. I’m hear to see if you guys are worthy to face me in the team battle.” shau ran up to him. “We’ll take you down easy!” shau said energeticly. K.J nodded to what shau said. “wait guys, my brother is ranked with shu and valt he’s ranked 3 in the world I’ll help you guys.” sieg said. “Thanks…” K.J said to sieg. “His bey is a special type of bey it’s a ranged Balance type” sieg said.a K.J thought for a second. “If we can control the center and the outer staduim we could beat him.” K.J suggested. “good plan go with defense mode right then when shau and I trap him in the outer ring you attack remember someone will have to take one for the team and be the sacrifice.” seig said. “I will.” shau said. “Lets get started then” K.J said. ”3….2….1….. GO SHOOT” they all said “hold on I’ve never seen this before!” sieg said surprised “Leonids is spinning left up until now I’ve used right spin against you younger brother” Luck said. Phoenix rushed to the center with draco in front for a sheild’. it wont work spartan barrier and pushes both beys out of the center. “Draco push it back!” . “Ok slazer let’s get him you’ve went up against Leonids plenty of times so let’s win (auto tune) abuyss slazer” goes charging at Leonids at full speed (auto tune) spear of decision slazer move was countered and flew out the ring when it hit the floor it burst. Sieg looks at slazer with a shocked look on his face “n-no way”.”itold you to stop using that move it puts a lot of pressure on slazer and you.” luck said. Fine sieg said angerley as he picked up slazer. “Where not done yet! (auto tune) tornado barrige” draco dashed toward leonids. “go sphere of decision” Leonids avatar appears.  a man with a mohawk kind of helmet and was holding a sphere and a shield as it counters Draco’s move and sent Draco flying before hiting the wall and burst. “And then there where 1.” luck said “let’s finish this Leonids sphere of deststructuon!” leonides dashe from the center with encredble speed. “ underestmait us! Phoenix,burning defence!” phoenix rushed tworad leonides as its phoenix avatar with metal armor on its wings. The two coliided, both trying to push the other back. “it’s over luck says as he walks away he raises his hand and closes his hand then they see a crimson light coming from the stadium. when the smoke clears phoenix is on the floor bursted. “It looks like I won you guys did great I expected a lot from you.” luck said before walking away. K.J picked up phoenix before puting his partner back together. “Well at least we tried phoenix.” K.J said to his bey. “you all did great” sieg’s dad said right dear huh sieg your mom got the cat again why am i not surprised mom drop the cat.

To be Continued

how should the crimson light affect K.J and Phoenix? i need some suggstions
Not bad at all. Cool!
ahh! iv been writing the story non stop but forgot to post! sorry so time for a mega post!

Team Battle starts today
Previously on beyblade burst cho-z
kJ and the others met to interesting bladers, one was named sophi which was part of your team and the other was named luck who was ranked with valt and shu they all battle but they all lost to the power of Leonids the great king from Sparta. the team battle starts today and there on a plane to America to face Shu’s team in America how will this play out.

“Ok people before we get to America I need to tell you the world rankings. as you know valt is ranked one shu is ranked 2 my brother is ranked 3 I am ranked 4 and Sophi is ranked 5” sieg said. K.J and shau nodded but K.J was to busy thinking on the battle with luck. “Hey snap out of it.” sieg says. “Hmm, what?” K.J said. “I was talking about the world rankings we’ll be meeting up with Lui soon. for some reason he thought it was a good idea to take a yacht to America.” Sieg said sarcastically “anyway you might as well thank my dad for letting us borrow his private jet” sieg says. “Hey sieg can i talk to you?” K.J said in his usual calm tone “what is it” sieg says “it’s about my brother right.” K.J sighed “more about his bey actually. That same crimson light reminds me of something.” K.J said. He said “what?” “i'm not sure,” K.J said as he looked at phoenix how was in his hands. “My brother must have took a interest in Phoenix” sieg said. K.J had a confused look on his face. “What do you mean by that” K.J asked. “that part I can’t tell you” sieg said. “Come on, there has to be something you can tell me.” K.J asked “your going to have to figure that out on your own” sieg said with a smile. K.J looked down at phoenix before smiling also. “Well be arriving in America soon” sieg said. K.J smiled when he heard the announcement. “Where gonna show the world that we are the best” they both said. “Oh where here” sieg takes out his phone and calls shu “hey shu where here.” shau looked surprised. “You know shu also?” “yeah I’ve known him for a long time” sieg says. “Never mind that let’s start walking to the arena.”. from a distance they hear a person laughing "he’s hear" sieg says “well well it’s been a while” lui says. “It has, hasn't it” shu said lui laughs “well I want to see what you’re made of shu” lui says. Before shu could answer shau ran to Hugged him and Lui jumped over shu and said “I don’t do hugs” shu looked a bit uncomfortable. “Ok that’s enough with the greeting” sieg said “where enemies right now.” “He’s right” lui says “let’s get going I have a battle with valt next week.” Shau lets go of shu and walked next to sieg while K.J went to shu and high-fived him before walking to sieg and shau. “I need to practice phoenix’s left spin rotation.” K.J told them. “hey sieg.” a voice said . “It’s been a while boa” sieg said “so your on the America team now” . “I am and I’m going to get you back for what you did” boa said with determination in his eyes. “whatever I’m going training I’ll be back tomorrow” sieg said as he walks away. K.J and shau walked beside him. “You sure have a lot of rivals.” K.J said fixing his hair,showing his blue-red eye “you have know idea” sieg said calmly “Hey where’s sophi” lui said. “She’s on vacation” sieg said. “Vacation!!! On a time like this lui!!” shouted. “She’ll be back on the last round of the team battle” seig said. “Whatever I’m going Training” lui said. “So am I” sieg said. “where coming to.” K.J said. “no this is training I have to do on my own” sieg said. “Mine is to.” Lui said. K.J sighed. “Ok, i'm going to do my own training then.” he said as he walked of with shau behind him. “All right will meet back tomorrow” sieg said. “Got it” K.J said as he started running with shau catching up.

“t’s the next day and they are ready to take on America. “remember we all have to win” sieg said. K.J and shau nodded in response. “Your up first shau” sieg said. Shau took a deep breath before smiling. He got up prepared to walk to the stadium. “O...k boys and girls let’s get this battle started” the Announcer said. Shau walked up the steps and saw the stadium before his smile got bigger. “Let’s start the battle” the guy for America said. Shau got into position for his new launch 3..2….1..GO...Shoot they both said at the Same time. Shau launched draco at a angle where its rubber tip made it bounce back in the air after hitting the stadium. “Remember don’t lose” sieg says. “I got this.” shau said as he smiled as the rubber tip made contact with the opponent’s bey. When Draco hit the bey it bursted on first contact. “Good you didn’t lose’ sieg said “now it’s my turn” sieg said as he walked up to the stage as she walked of,still smiling. As the next blader walked up they spoke saying, “you may be ranked 1 in France but your nothing hear.” “Your not worth my time get off stage” seig said . “What did you say?” the blader for America said . “You herd me, fine I’ll take you on 3….2...1 …go shoot” they both said as slazer waste no time going for the attack “it’s over” sieg says as he walks down and holds his hand up and then puts it down the bladers bey bursted and slazer hit the wall and into siegs hand. “That was easy you're up next lui.” Lui starts to laugh as he is ready to take on shu. “ this is going to be interesting. Cho-z spriggan looks much tougher then its preasesser.” K.J said out loud. “Hey lui catch” sieg said as he threw slazer’s layer to lui. “Thanks” lui said “your going up against slazer lunor” lui said smiling. As shu stepped up he looked at lui with a calm face. “This isn't going to go like the other times.” shu said getting ready to launch. ‘He's going for stamina mode?’ K.J said in his head. “It doesn’t matter if you have a cho-z bey or not siegs bey changes and adapts over time which makes it the Ultimate Balance type” lui said bosting. Shu said nothing and waited for the call to launcher. 3...2...1...Go shoot they both said as both beys went into the stadium with one hit spriggan was sent flying ring out Finnish lunor wins this round lui stats to lui starts to laugh. “I told you it didn’t matter” lui said.shu said nothing and was ready for the next round 2 battle 3…2...1..Go shoot both beys went into the stadium and clashed into each other spriggan avatar appears and slazer lunors avatar appears and clashed and lunor went sent flying and bursted lui looked shocked but didn’t say Anything and walked off. A distant voice started laughing and said is that all sieg started to look around and saw him And said “Roma with an angry look on his face. K.J looked at the mysterious blader. “ mind explaining who that is sieg?” “He’s my number one rival” sieg said. “Remember sieg we had 36 battles and I won 36 out of the 36 Roma” said grinning. “Take me on right now Roma” sieg said angry. “Ok fine but if I win you have to stop blading” Roma said as he jumped from the stands. “fine” sieg said 3….2….1...Go shoot both beys head in the stadium (Auto tune) abyss spiral slazer avatar appears but in black and a crack starts to form as he goes in for the attack ra counter strike it hits slazer with enough force to break slazer in half sieg looks at slazer shocked and says I-I didn’t stand a chance and releases a loud battle cry mark my words I will have my revenge as sieg walks of stage. Remember the deal you can’t beyblade again Roma said. ‘Slazer broke!? I need to talk with sieg.’ K.J said as he walked next to him. “Are you… ok?” K.J didn't know what to say. “Your team captain now” sieg said. “What me! I'm not as strong as you or lui” he looked at him with sadden eyes “so why me”. Sieg said nothing but had a smirk on his face and walked off. K.J looked at him before walking back to the arena. “ i’ll see ya soon” K.J said before the door closed. He walked back to his team,his team. “All right it’s just us 3 “liu said “we have to win you your up next.” K.J nodded, his red-blue eye seemed to glow has he walked to the stadium. “Your going against me” boa said “your teammate was week he couldn’t win against Roma” boa said. “Don't act like you know him!” K.J.V yelled which was adnormal for K.j. phoenix had a glow when he took it out. “ i'm going to finish what sieg started!”. “It doesn’t matter I will still” win boa said. 3...2...1….Go shoot as both beys enter the stadium “let’s go bhamute take the center” boa said. “Knock it away phoenix.” K.J said as in rushed to the center, knocking bahamut back. “(Auto tune) Bahamut final crash” boa said. “I said i'm not losing! (auto tune) solarwinds!” phoenix sped up, creating a tornado. Phoenix knocks Bhamute out of the ring and burst. What boa said with a shocked look in his eye. Phoenix gave off the same crimson color of Leonids before he saw a glimpse of it. “Game set and match winners the France team” the ref said. K.J walked back to the rest of his team. “Come on. Where finding sieg” lui started to laugh now u see why sieg put you as team captain by the way here a gift from seeing the Metal level chip let’s go. K.J put the level chip and felt like slazer was there with him.

To be continued

Episode 6
Rise of the underground bladers

Previously on beyblade burst cho-z they had a battle against the US team and battled with all they had when an unsuspecting guests showed up the blader challenge seig but in the end slazer was broken wha will happen next

Lightning starts to flash and a guy with a mask that has one red eye and one green eye that is sitting on a throne . “Phi, hertz” the mysterious blader said. “You called” as they bowed. “Is it ready?” the blader said. “Yes it is” phi said. “Good now get back to collecting the dark energy” he said. As you wish phi and hartz said.

Meanwhile the three are on the plane “I know where seig is” lui said. “Listening…” shau said in response “he’s at the old snake pit in Mexico” lui said. “ that's still operational? Let's go then”.after landing and walking for a bit “Hear we are the snake pit”.” Hold it trespassers.” A distant voice said. “Who is there.” K.J said. “I am odd eye the leader of the snake pit. What is your business hear” odd eye said. “ where here to look for my friend sieg.” K.J said “lets battle” odd eye said. “Fine then.” phoenix had three different auras shining from it as of from K.J as well. “Slazer oblivious will be your opponent” odd eye said.”h-how did you get that bey…” K.J said As he took out his launcher and got ready. “I took it he was too weak to hold this bey” odd eye said. “If i win i get his bey. Got it.” Understood 3...2...1… Go shoot they both say as both beys move around the stadium odd eye says nothing as slazer goes in for the attack. Both beys crash into each other with tremendous force. Both of odd eyes eyes start to glow as he says” Synth launch” as slazer avatar appears a madin with a twin sided scythe appears and knocks Phoenix out of the ring. “With one hit?! One more time!”. “Fine” 3...2...1..Go shoot. Both beys into the stadium. “Phoenix lets go solar launch!” Odd eye said nothing as slazer went for the attack.”ring of destruction” as slazer knocks Phoenix into a triangle. “ solarwinds!” phoenix was attempting to make a tornado but the constant hits wasn't allowing it to get enough speed. “Won’t work” odd eye said. “Phoenix got out of there! Metal tallon crush!” Both of odd eyes eye glowed ring of destruction as it trapped Phoenix in a triangle and bursted it, leaving a small crack in it. “now you see slazer gets better by the day” odd eye said. “Could we at least find our friend?” K.J plead. “Do whatever you want” odd eye said. K.J and the rest went to find sieg, but when they got to a cross road they split up. K.J took the left as shau and lui to right. Lui and shau hear three voices “I am Simon the youngest of the Kimora brothers and I am dan the second eldest of the Kimora brothers and I am Gabe the oldest of the Kimora brothers. If you want to pass” “This is my bey right drake” dan said and “mine is left Stalin”. But lui notice that the eldest siblings didn’t pull his bey out “let’s begin.” i will be your opponent the the youngest Simon. “ok then.” shau said. 3...2...1.. Go shoot they both said left Stalin is a counter clockwise spinning bey, the same as draco. Draco was jumping due to to the angle it was launched. “ lets go draco thunder shock!”. “Do you really think that move will work on me.” simon said. “ gotta try everything right?” shau said. “Right but your not going to win” Simon said. Draco and stallion made contact, shau smiled. He raised his hand up, in response draco went the opposite way. “Thunderclap” shau said as he dropped his hand when draco made contact. Left stallion bursted. “You were saying?” shau said smiling. Simon groweld . “Your going against me the second eldest brother dan and my bey right drake.” shau nodded as he put draco in twister mode. “Ok i'm ready.” shau said getting ready to do the same launch. 3...2...1..go shoot drake was speeding around the stadium and hit Draco. The more draco got hit, the higher it would go. “finish it! Dragon cross” it hits draco higher up in the air, but that was the plan. “ lets go draco! Dragon twister” drake bursted. “Are you serious.” shau smiled. “2 down one more to go.” The two start to laugh “there is no way you’re going to beat our big brother” both brothers give them a piece of stallion and drake “this is my bey triple Gillusion.” shau smiled “ i'm winning this, no problem” “as if why do you think I went last I wanted to study your moves. And now that I did I will win to stay in the snake pit for us failure is not an option Gabe said. “ i'm here to find my friend.” shau said “And who is that?” Gabe said. “Sieg… and i'm here to win this for him” “you mean Siegfried he’s gone he was too weak to hold slazer oblivion.” gabe said. “He’s not weak!” shau got ready to launch. 3...2...1...Go shoot. The two beys rushed at each other. “Go draco! Dragons thunder!”. “Bermuda triangle”. A creature with the body of a horse and the head of a dragon appeared and trapped Draco in a triangle. And cracks start to form. Draco rushed at it again and again but did little damage to it. “my bey is a Stamadi type. Anyway your friend must be weak if he got his bey taken” Gabe said. “Shut up! Draco, hit it out!” draco sped up as the crack go bigger. Gabe starts to laugh “say goodbye to Draco,(Auto tune) barmuda triangle” shau had a confused look on his face. “What do you-” when Glusion hit draco, it was the final blow as draco’s layer broke in half. Leaving shau stuned. The triplets start to laugh “you should have been focused on your bey instead of your friend.” “Let them pass” a voice on the announcer said. Shua picked up draco and walked past the triplets. He knew K.J was next. But he couldn't stop him now. Hartz started to chuckle “your going against me next.” “wait” ashden said “let odd eye be the one to Finish it off.” “Fine” odd eye said. “Aww man I wanted to do it” hartz said. “No allow me to do it” phi said. “No ashden” said. “Very well” odd eye said “do not lose.” “I won’t fail Boss” phi said. K.J walked up to the stadium,phoenix in hand. “Your bey is a mear Imitation of mine which is why I will destroy it” phi said. “Imitation? No more like a sibling.” No my Phoenix is the one and only Phoenix yours is an abomination and it must be deleted phi said coldly. “If mine is an abomination, what makes your any different? “Enough talk” phi said 3...2...1..Go shoot. As Phoenix took the center and armed Phoenix knocks revive Phoenix out of the ring. “Phi remember our deal” odd eye said. “Deal?” K.J said in responce. “It’s none of your business phi said. Revive Phoenix starts to turn black along with phi’s eyes. 3...2...1..Go shoot as reivive Phoenix goes in for the attack. Armored phoenix went do the defencev approach. Both beys clash but revive Phoenixs armor went into the air and hit k.js Phoenix and phi’s Phoenix hit it form the other side and k.j’s Phoenix’s cracks started to get bigger and then it broke. I told you I was going to destroy it” phi said smiling. Phoenix looked at phoenix who was in three peices. Now leave odd eye said sitting on his throne. K.J picked up phoenix whit his hair covering his eyes.” Let this be a lesson you should have Been focusing on your bey then your friend” odd eye said. K.J walked out of the snake pit, which was where shau and lui as waiting for him. “Broke phoenix too?” shau asked “I would have battle if I had lognust” lui said. “It’s time we faced the facts sieg is gone” lui said. K.J started walking to the direction of the plane. “ where going”. “Let’s go to seigs place so his sister can fix your beys.” lui said. “Not fixed, upgraded.” K.J said befor running to the plane. Lui took out his phone I’ll cetch up with you guys as lui walks behind a tree to talk to Nero, sieg’s older sister. Did you find him Nero said. Yeah he calls himself odd eye now anyway is cho-z lognus ready lui said. Yeah Nero said. Good because you have two more beys to upgrade. Very well Nero said. Ok guys let’s move out lui said.

To be contuinued

Previously on beyblade the three were on there way to the snake pit with the intent of finding seig but when they got there they met all types of bladers they met the Kimora brothers hartz and phi and the leader of it all odd eye lui figures out the identity of odd eye but doesn't tell the others what will happen next
A week later

Lightning started to flash as odd eye sits on his throne “hartz” odd eye said. Hartz jumps out of no where and says “you called.” “Your to win the Cho-z title and hold it until you go against me and hold nothing back when you do” odd eye said. “Understood” hartz said. “Oh and you know what happens if you fail your brother is counting on you” odd eye said. Phi is winning his matches it’s your turn.

Meanwhile in france…

Wow these are really bang up Nero said. “Can you fix them?” K.J asked Nero starts to laugh “of course I can I’m the one who made luck seig and Roma’s bey after all.” shau remberd what spriggan and valkiry had as a ability. “The ability shu and valts’s beys have… can you do that?”shau said. “Yours and lui are no problem because you’re beys spin one direction but his spins both are you sure you want an upgrade” Nero asked K.J. “yes...someone said that phoenix has three sides to itself. I need to bring that out so let me help you with phoenix.” “Ok fine” Nero said. “I came as fast as I could where is sieg” sophie said. K.J stayed quiet as shau looked down. He’s at his grandma’s house he just texted see lui said. Text message I’m at my Grandma’s house I’ll be here for a while talk to you guys later. “At least he’s Ok.” K.J said sighing “right, anyway go wait out there until you’re beys are done” Nero said pointing to a table. “Hey everyone” sieg’s mom said. “Hi miss nakazawa.” “Where’s sieg?” she asked. “He went to his grandma house.” “Oh ok ,by the way I saw sieg and Roma battle on tv they used to be great friends there was a time when sieg didn’t want to go home. Flashback seig and Roma as kids come on Roma seig (kid) says. Wait for me, sieg Roma (kid) says let’s have a race sieg said ok let’s go Roma said. both are running hey, you two here i Finish the beys you asked for whoa they both said amazed I want this one winged ra Roma said then I’ll take this one volcano slazer let’s battle Roma said ok sieg said. End of flashback. “What could had happened between them…” K.J said as he rested his head down on the table.” You would have to ask Roma. Your beys are ready” Nero said. “Really? That was fast” shua said “Of course my eldest sister taught me how to do this.” Yeah our oldest sister is really talented luck said .” K.J and shau walked over to Nero. Hey guys I got a text from sieg lui said . “A text from seig what did he say?” Sophie said. “He left his grandmother's house and is heading for his oldest sister house.” K.J looked at lui and sophia before grabbing his new bey. “I'm going to get back slazer, then im finding sieg.” he said looking at phoenix as shau grabbed draco. Hey Nero can’t you give skyruss an upgrade she asked. “I’m too tired to do another one you guys go practice I’m going to bed it’s 9:00 o’clock” Nero said. “Well why don't we do a free for all?” K.J said smiling. “Why not oh one more thing.” Nero said “try to keep it down.” “got it” K.J said pulling phoenix out. “Well?” K.J said to sophie and luck.no way lui says looking at his phone. “ what is it?” shau asked. Odd eye beat Xander,zac and shu lui said. “What? That's impossible! “ K.J said . I would think so to but hear are all three clips as lui hooks his phone to the big screen. The first clip is him against zac video. Syth launch odd eye said and galaxy zuse burst. “No way” zac says. Next video. Do it excalies Xander said ring of destruction. Xcalies burst Xander drops to one knee and hears the final clip axe launch shu said. A dark aura forms around odd eye ring of destruction spriggan burst shu says “you can’t let your bey control you si-” and the video cuts off. “Wait… could odd eye be sieg?” K.J suggested no because sieg hasn’t moved from his destination I put a tracking device on him sieg’s mom said. “Don't you trust you kid?” shau asked. “One of them snuck out of the house when I told them they were grounded. Try to guess who that was.” “either luck or sieg” K.J guessed. “It was all three of them” sieg’s mom said. “Well then… shall we get started on our battle?” he turned to luck and sophie. Ok they both said 3...2...1..Go shoot. Star phoenix went to the outer edge, being in attack mode. “ let's start this up phoenix. Go for the attack.” phoenix rushed at ledonides. Doge it Spartan Barrier as it takes the center. Go shoot as Cho-z lognuss enters the battle. “ phoenix lets go take them out” phoenix kepet hitting. Lunor (Auto tune) brutal spiral!!! Lunor avatar appears with a gold tail with white skin. “Lets go phoenix, North star” phoenix’s avatar appeared as a phoenix with its wings showing stars, but it wasn't strong enough without it cho z ability activated. They both smashed into each other and both bursted. “What” lui said. “The ability didn't activate.” K.J said looking at phoenix. “ i know i can do better.” Nah I’m getting some rest we set out tomorrow. Hey mom luck says can we get a dog. Absolutely not sieg’s mom said . Ok luck says sighing . K.J looked a star phoenix. “Tomorrow we’ll get it.” K.J said before going to sleep with shau behind him.

Episode 8

The hunt for odd eye

Previous on beyblade burst chozetsu the bladers got an upgrade by Sieg’s sister they all had a battle but lui finds clips of odd eye going up against 3 of the supreme 4 what will happen next

Lightning starts to flash as odd eye sits on his throne waiting for valt to arrive. “Hello is anyone hear” valt says. “Valt, the cho-z champion” odd eye said. “So you’re the one who called me hear” valt said. “Yes now let’s battle” odd eye said. 3...2...1 Go shoot.

Meanwhile

Rise and shine people let’s get moving lui says. K.J yawned as he got up and grabbed phoenix. He didn't bother to fix his hair and had let it cover his eyes. “Hey, guys come look at this” lui said. “ what is it?” shau said putting on his lightning themed jacket. “Odd eye went against valt and won.” “how is that possible?” K.J said . “I don’t know” lui said as he switched the Tv on, And saw Roma calling out odd eye. “Hey odd eye I saw the videos of you beating the supreme 4 even valt but you won’t beat me so hear I am.” K.J walked away from the T.V. “hey, you guys take this” Nero said. K.J and shau walked up to her, shau was the first one to her. These are metal level chips they are a lot heavier than the old ones. Both K.J and shau grabbed their metal level chips and placed them on their beys. “ im going to train.” K.J said as he started to walk off. “And thanks” no problem and you might wanna get going my dad gets cranky if he’s woken up early. “dont worry im going to the park. Where’s luck by the way?” K.J asked. “He left so he can get ready for the cho-z tournament” Nero said. “We don’t have time to train we have to get to Roma” K.J nodded. “Where to then?” “America” lui said. “Is that where the tournament is being held?” shau asked. “No the tournament isn’t until next month.” lui told shau. K.J was joging in place near the door waiting for the others.they are on the plane to America and arrived in America to see Roma vs odd eye. “Look there he is” lui said. “You actually came” Roma said to odd eye. “I’m going to win odd eye said.” “Right” Roma says sarcastically. 3...2...1 Let it rip!!!. As both beys clash and slazer is sent flying. Odd eye said nothing as he picked up slazer and they reset their beys. 3...2...1 let it rip!!! As slazer faster then in the last round and knocked out ra.”lucky shot.” “It wasn’t luck”. 3...2..1..Let it rip both beys went at it with all they had and slazer bursted and odd eye mask split in half revealing his true identity. “ sieg?!” both K.J and shau said simultaneously. Roma starts to laugh “I knew it was you.” Sieg release a loud battle cry then he walks off. “ wait sieg!” K.J said as he ran to sieg with.but sieg Kept on walking. “ why aren't you talking to us?” shau said, running in front of him. This was all to familiar to K.J. “You there Out of my way” sieg said in anger. “Sieg cool it.” K.J said walking to where shau was. Sieg stared at them with a mean glare and walked away. Shau was about to walk after him, but K.J stopped him. “We need to tell luke and sophia… where just not strong enough to take him.” K.J said, his hair covering his eyes but his eyes were shining.” When a girl with white hair and red eyes came out of nowhere and said. “You failed” the mystery girl said. Sieg Kneeled in front of her and said. “Please forgive me.” “I can’t stay mad at you.” she said smiling. “Let us go then” she said. After seeing them walk off, he quickly went to lui. “Call or text luck and sophi to meet us at sieg’s house lui. We need to tell them what just happened.” “I can’t lui” said “tell sophie.” lui said. “And luck?” K.J asked. “He already knew” lui said. K.J was too tired to say anything, he started to walking back to the plane

Meanwhile...

As the mystery girl sits on the throne as odd eye hartz and phi kneel before her. “Hartz, phi” she said. “Yes ma'am” “get back to collecting the dark energy from aiga akbana” she said. “Yes ma'am” as they jumped into nowhere. “Now odd eye” she said smiling. “Yes ma'am.” “Your bey has let you down get rid of it and we will begin the requiem project” she said. Odd eye throw slazer to the ground and burst before bursting it.

To be continued

Episode 9
Slazer’s riot

Lightning starts to flash as odd eye is in a pod. As one of the workers said ma'am he can’t take much more we should stop it. No she said keep it going. Inside of odd eyes mind a golden phoenix dragon appears it was winged ra and Roma was on ra’s head. “Attack” ra release a bright red beam from its mouth and hits odd eye. After it hit him he had slazers twin bladed Syth before Slayed ra. And saw sprizen excalibur Valkyrie and lunor. And slayed all of them. As the parts slazer,00,zeta x, as he tested out the bey in right spin first and a hologram of shu shows up and burst spryzen. “Slazer has been reborn.” the mysteries girl said “give it a name.” “riot slazer will be its name” odd eye said. “The attack has rubber the defense has metal and the stamina mode is still plastic she said and the bey has burst stoppers.” “Thank you medusa” odd eye said. “Your very welcome Medusa” said blushing.

Meanwhile, on the plane

“What do we do?!” shau yelled angrily. “Relax kid” lui said. “how can i relax?!” shau said angrily. “Simple just sit down and watch tv.” shau shiged angrly befor turning on the t.v and sat down. K.J wass looking at Phoenix, when he turned it into left spin mode defence or stamina, it was black and the stopers were positioned differently. “Black Hole Phoenix..” K.J said before putting it in attack mode, it was blue and white and the contact points had some rubber on it, less than its defence mode tho. “Dwarf Phoenix… so that's what you meant by 3 sides…” K.J said out loud. “Hmm” lui said. “What?” K.j asked looking a lui. lui said nothing and closed his eyes. K.J went back to looking at Phoenix. “We need to get stronger, all of us.” As henami appears on tv O...k boys and girls we just got the list of participants for the cho-z tournament valt,shu,aiga,kit shau,K.J, boa,Phi,Hartz and odd eye . “Kit’s bey is difficult to beat, i have to burst it.” shau said. As K.J smiled. Yeah do whatever after this I’m going training lui says.

Meanwhile at the snake pit

He has been training non-stop since he got riot slazer one of the worker said. 3...2...1..let it rip as odd eyes launcher broke. It seems like you’re launcher broke medusa said. It appears so odd eye said. Take this LR launcher since slazer is Dule spin. Thank you odd eye said kissing her hand. Your welcome she said blushing. Ma'am we have gathered dark energy. Good Medusa said now battle odd eye so he can absorb the energy. Yes ma'am as they walk over to the stadium. 3...2...1...let it rip all three said as slazer goes in in left spin in attack mode. It’s fast phi said. As slazer hit the wall and the zeta rose and change into its defense and started to head to the center and drains phoenix and hades as the dark energy starts to flow into slazer. odd eye release a battle cry and burst both of them “nraaaaaaaaaaaa” odd eye cried. It’s still not enough Medusa said get back to collecting dark energy. Understood they both said as they jumped into nowhere. My greatest creation is growing more and more Medusa said in her mind.

Meanwhile at sieg’s house
“What do we do… we have to take on sieg without getting beat…” shau said sadly. “You have to I’m not participating in the tournament. Sieg is gone now” lui said. “Then help us unlock our bey’s true potential.” “ok fine” lui said. “Thanks… think you can do both of us at once” K.J asked. “Please you both don’t stand a chance against me.” lui said. “Isn’t thats what practice is for?” shau said in a happy tone . “Is that why sieg left the team?’ lui said. K.J stayed quiet as he walked to the stadium.3...2..1 let it rippp. All three said lui as the beys landed in the stadium and clashed in the center. Phoenix was in left attack and draco was in its chain mode. (Auto tune) “ brutal spiral” lui said as lunor avatar appears. “Your end is futile” and hits both of them and Draco burst on impact. Phoenix was sent flying out of the stadium. “All right I’m heading out now” lui said. K.J looked at phoenix before closing his eyes. He appeared in front of star phoenix, with its counterparts next to it. K.J reached out as the three Phoenixes reached their wings to him. As he opened his eyes, he looked a lui. “Let me try again.” “It’s over” lui said

Meanwhile at the snake pit

“He is getting better by the minute one of the workers” said. “I know that” Medusa said. Nraaaaaaaaa odd eye cried as he is breathing heavily and says. “I’m not done yet I will crush everyone in my way” as he close his eyes and see slazer in her human form. “You shall do as I say from now on” slazer said. “Yes” odd eye said. “Hartz, phi.” odd eye said. At your surves. It’s time the cho-z Tournament starts tomorrow so battle me. Yes sir they both say.3…2...1 let it rippp. All three say as slazer is in defense mode as Phoenix and hades try to knock it out of the Center but slazer drains their beys energy and dark energy starts to flow inside slazer. Nraaaaaa slazer!!! And slazer bursted both of them. “Perfect” Medusa said smiling “now odd eye will be the strongest blader and we will take over the world.” as she goes to hug odd eye from behind.

To be continued

i need to edit the rest. also me and my friend is makeing a new one after the 30th episode. if ya want DM Me your charater and beyblade for the new upcomimg story Beyblade burst Nitro!

also should phoenix and draco have a return in the next story?