Counterfeit Burst Products

I was shopping around a few nights ago, and have noticed that every now and then, there are a few listings on eBay, that are not terrible. (In terms of cost.) I'm not opposed to saving money where I can. But more often than not, the seller behind these less expensive listings, is almost always shipping from Hong Kong.

Q. Are there a large number of known imitation "Burst" products on the market at this time? ( 10/01/2015 )

A.
(Oct. 01, 2015  8:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are definitely Burst products from Hong Kong now, manufactured by Mani Ltd. who is a legal partner of TAKARA-TOMY's, and even our Authorized Beyblade Dealer dimsum2u has them in stock. They are completely legit.

However, of course if the auction was for a real carton that contains three full sets of eight Random Boosters, so twenty-four in total, for only $88, that is highly suspicious. Since there is no link to the auction though, I would say that so far, the consensus is that there are still no counterfeit Beyblade Burst products and you do not have to worry yet at all.

(Please do not post in this thread, if you have information, which is related to Beyblade products other than "Burst" specifically. thank you.)
I don't think any have been spotted yet, but that doesn't mean there are none. Can you link to one of the listings?
Not at the moment. Naturally those listing only last for a couple days at most. Example: A carton of "B-15 Random Booster Vol. 01 " was up for CAD $88.00 (shipping in,)last weekend. Just seemed a little too good to be true. So I got curious and began to think about posting a thread, seeking more input from the community, for obvious reasons. Thank you Brad. Sorry that I could not provide more evidence in this situation.
A CARTON? For $88? There's no way that could be true.
Exactly. My concern is very real. Not every listing is that outrageous. But if anyone else does come across a suspicious listing, (a listing that contains questionable information,) please PM Someone (Like Kai-V, or another authority on the subject.) Please include information about the seller, and listing. Again, I apologize for not being able to do this myself.
There are definitely Burst products from Hong Kong now, manufactured by Mani Ltd. who is a legal partner of TAKARA-TOMY's, and even our Authorized Beyblade Dealer dimsum2u has them in stock. They are completely legit.

However, of course if the auction was for a real carton that contains three full sets of eight Random Boosters, so twenty-four in total, for only $88, that is highly suspicious. Since there is no link to the auction though, I would say that so far, the consensus is that there are still no counterfeit Beyblade Burst products and you do not have to worry yet at all.
(Oct. 01, 2015  8:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are definitely Burst products from Hong Kong now, manufactured by Mani Ltd. who is a legal partner of TAKARA-TOMY's, and even our Authorized Beyblade Dealer dimsum2u has them in stock. They are completely legit.

This information is very comforting. Thank you both, for your responses to this thread.
As well, I trust that anyone who finds information about counterfeit products, or receives them, will post about it immediately.
Yeah I would be more careful and mmidful that, for that price, they may just take your money and not send anything, rather than send you fake stuff