Counter Leone D125B draft

This is my 1st time writing an article

Quote:Face: Leone
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Leo, the fifth astrological sign in the zodiac. Leo is the Lion although the face is altered from the face which comes with regular Leone faces, this one depicts the Lion roaring
Clear Wheel: Leone

The Leone Clear Wheel is very circular with small ridge details. This is the clear version of this Clear wheel.

Metal Wheel: Counter
The counter metal wheel looks like a HWS version of the Leone metal wheel. Although counter unlike Leone does not possess powerful smash attack power or recoil, this is due to the edges of the “paws” being rounder as well as the gaps between the “paws” being smaller.(see photo) Because of this the counter wheel is not as useful for attack combinations as the Leone wheel. Also this wheel is not effective as a defence wheel either, this is due to the wheel being more hollow and having less weight then the Leone metal wheel. It also suffers from a small amount of recoil which makes it easier to K.O.

Track: Defense 125

Weight: 1.7 grams

D125 is a standard 125 track with the addition of a plastic ring surrounding it. This ring is used to increase weight and help absorb hits. However, since the track itself is so low-set, it rarely comes in direct contact with an opposing attacker. D125 was initially used in top tier Defense and Stamina customs, but has since been outclassed in both areas.

Use in Defense Customization:

If tracks like GB145 or C145 are unavailable, D125 can be put to use in a combo like: MF Earth Bull D125WB.

Bottom: Ball

Weight: 0.6 grams

The Bottom Ball’s tip is, as its name suggests, shaped like a ball. This semi-spherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. B is therefore suitable for defensive purposes, although has been outclassed in such a field with the release of WB. One advantage it holds over Wide Ball is that it has more Stamina, and does not require a weakened launch; B can be used if WB is not available.

Conclusion:

This beyblade is comprised of parts with little to no use as well as being difficult to obtain at this point in time. This should only be purchased for collection purposes

The D125 and B parts come from Daegor42 rock orso article

sujestions please and sorry if theres spelling/grammer mistakes i havent picked up on. If anyone has the weight for counter let me know i dont have any scales
wat about the counter metal wheel?
did u forget the counter metal wheel?
(Oct. 07, 2010  4:01 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: wat about the counter metal wheel?

you obviously didnt read it Uncertain its right under the clear wheel section
[quote='Dirge' pid='376254' dateline='1286418603']

Although counter unlike Leone does not possess powerfull smash attack power or recoil,
only one i could find was powerful has one L i think
(Oct. 07, 2010  4:19 AM)Dirge Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2010  4:01 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: wat about the counter metal wheel?

you obviously didnt read it Uncertain its right under the clear wheel section

thx, Dirge, i didnt notice that
(Oct. 07, 2010  4:21 AM)XBlader Wrote: [quote='Dirge' pid='376254' dateline='1286418603']

Although counter unlike Leone does not possess powerfull smash attack power or recoil,
only one i could find was powerful has one L i think

fixed, thanks
I like it. I think D145 got a little bit underrated but nice.
How did it get underated? It is outclassed in every aspect which is what he said so what's wrong with it.
(Oct. 07, 2010  10:46 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: I like it. I think D145 got a little bit underrated but nice.

its D125 and i didnt write it i used Daegor42's D125 section and its very correct
Why didn't you just copy the clear wheel section from the Rock Leone 145WB article?
Because it makes so little difference and what he wrote isn't exactly far away from the article anyway.
umm in the part about the wheel, you forgot a space between "as" and "well"
in the next line, defence is spelled wrong. it says deffence. and rite after that it says hallow, but the word is hollow.
also in the second to last sentence, Also is not supposed to be capitalized. and, u spelled suffers wrong. it says sufferers
in the last line it says easyer, the word is easier
this is all i could find
(Oct. 08, 2010  10:21 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: umm in the part about the wheel, you forgot a space between "as" and "well"
in the next line, defence is spelled wrong. it says deffence. and rite after that it says hallow, but the word is hollow.
also in the second to last sentence, Also is not supposed to be capitalized. and, u spelled suffers wrong. it says sufferers
in the last line it says easyer, the word is easier
this is all i could find

sweet thanks picked up on some others aswell hah fixeddd

(Oct. 08, 2010  12:55 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Why didn't you just copy the clear wheel section from the Rock Leone 145WB article?

I did, the only part i added onto it was that its the clear version of the clear wheel
My testing has shown that it is quite useful for defense.
(Nov. 07, 2010  7:18 AM)OtakuCyrus Wrote: My testing has shown that it is quite useful for defense.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Counter-testing

Ray ____ CH120RF is better then Ray____ 90RF from my testing. In my results i noted that its 20% win rate agasint it was pretty much the same earth bull got agasint Ray CH120RF. Still it isnt that good of a defence wheel, It suffers from recoil but not enough to have good attack. But still enough recoil to stop it from being a good deffence wheel.
It works much better with RSF, and what stadium did you use?
if you read the thread you would know.

RSF has more friction then WB so ofcourse itll do better. It doesnt realy prove that counter is a good deffence wheel though it just shows RSF is a good deffence bottom.
But if you look at my tests, I've also used WB.
Most other testing showed it was bad at both defence and attack. Also you should change what you wrote in the conclusion bit since it is easy to find now.
(Nov. 09, 2010  1:43 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Most other testing showed it was bad at both defence and attack. Also you should change what you wrote in the conclusion bit since it is easy to find now.

counter leone as a whole is easy to get now Chocked wow i missed abit.i thought they were just realsing counter and cyber wheels again not the beyblades as a whole?

(Nov. 09, 2010  6:27 AM)OtakuCyrus Wrote: But if you look at my tests, I've also used WB.

your testing is hugely different to the results i got, the only diffrence that could make is a lack of skill with attack types? Not to be a prick or anything but there is a huge diffrence and something must be wrong with your testing. You used C145 when i used GB145 which has alot more weight and the lack of skill with attack types is the only thing i can think of which could have given you such a high win rate with MF counter aquiro C145WB.
Yeah the cyber and counter wheels have been released in BB86 but also they are all over ebay now and the hasbro versions have come out. That's another thing you should note is that the hasbro version comes with a green metal face.
I have that track on my Rock Orso, and it is very useful.

I wouldn't think it's underrated.
It is outclassed by several track for defence so it's not really that useful though may have some use in stamina since people are starting to use low stamina combos.
D125 has small uses within attack actully 125 tracks all do, but only if CH120 is not avablible.

kk thanks megablader, where should i add the stuff about the hasbro realse and TT's re realse of the metal wheel?