Could QuadStrike give us an inversion of the Pro Series Beyblades for Japan?

This is a small theory of mine I had with the recent announcement of QuadStrike for the US (Maybe it would be called Elements or something in Japan?). So, around late GT/Rise and Early Sparking/Surge (I might be getting these dates wrong though, so let me know if so!) we got the Pro Series from Hasbro, which was a slightly more accurate take on the Takara Tomy Beyblades by Hasbro. So, with QuadStrike being a Hasbro exclusive, if by some miracle we get Quadstrike in a subtitled format and products were released in Japan, we could end up getting Takara Tomy's take on some of the Hasbro exclusives for this season (Lighting Pandora, whatever Beyblade Pax might/might not own, ect.).

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk. Have a nice day!
The QuadStrike anime was and is just an ad for Hasbro's QS beys, it is going to be exclusive to territories that have Hasbro as the main distributor of Beyblades. Similar to that of Beywheelz and Beywarriorz. The anime will not even be shown in Japan. Same goes for the QuadStrike products themselves. Hope this was a good answer!
(Dec. 17, 2022  11:30 PM)greg8972 Wrote: The QuadStrike anime was and is just an ad for Hasbro's QS beys, it is going to be exclusive to territories that have Hasbro as the main distributor of Beyblades. Similar to that of Beywheelz and Beywarriorz. The anime will not even be shown in Japan. Same goes for the QuadStrike products themselves. Hope this was a good answer!

BeyWheelz, BeyRaiderz and BeyWarriors Cyborg was aired in Japan.
(Dec. 17, 2022  11:30 PM)greg8972 Wrote: The QuadStrike anime was and is just an ad for Hasbro's QS beys, it is going to be exclusive to territories that have Hasbro as the main distributor of Beyblades. Similar to that of Beywheelz and Beywarriorz. The anime will not even be shown in Japan. Same goes for the QuadStrike products themselves. Hope this was a good answer!

To be fair, I think this is the first Hasbro exclusive series to just be "normal" beyblades? Like BeyWheelz were sideways, BeyRaiderz were Chima looking things, and BeyWarriorz had those statue things on top of them. None of them were really "beyblade" compared to QuadStrike, which is just QuadDrive S2.
If TT release that low quality bey in Japan TT will bankrupt.