CoroCoro 2010 Issue #4 MFB hobby scans & season 2 info

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/entry-10489228143.html

On that site, it says the next season will have battles with teams of 3. Ginga, Masamune, Tsubasa are one of them.

Metal Fight Beyblade: Explosion

April's issue had 2 chapters; Chapters 19 and 20.

Big Bang Bladers Chapter 1 (chapter 19)
Big Bang Bladers Chapter 2 (chapter 20)
Can not wait for this
(Mar. 23, 2010  10:54 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: On that site, it says the next season will have battles with teams of 3. Ginga, Masamune, Tsubasa are one of them.

I think it also says that Kyouya, Benkei and Kenta will be a team.
Wow, Ginga has the same design ...
(Mar. 23, 2010  2:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, Ginga has the same design ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Expl...#pid249193
(Mar. 23, 2010  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Expl...#pid249193

Sorry, I don't really keep up anymore. This seems pretty lazy to be honest. Each of the first three series' had its own unique style and designs.
(Mar. 23, 2010  3:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sorry, I don't really keep up anymore. This seems pretty lazy to be honest. Each of the first three series' had its own unique style and designs.
I can totally agree. At the same time though, clothing in animations is almost always unrealistic : one season or two seasons, to me it still does not reflect reality, hah.

What is really not understandable is that another character would be named 'Ryuga' ...
"Become a new person" is a phrase in English to describe a transformation of personality.
Oh ... That is bad.
(Mar. 23, 2010  4:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh ... That is bad.

Is this really anything new for Beyblade? Did you really not expect Ryuuga to become a good guy? Grin
(Mar. 23, 2010  4:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is this really anything new for Beyblade? Did you really not expect Ryuuga to become a good guy? Grin

Not really but I can't image Ryuuga be nothing but his bad guy self. Anything other then that, heck has frozen over
(Mar. 23, 2010  4:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is this really anything new for Beyblade? Did you really not expect Ryuuga to become a good guy? Grin
No, hah, however I do not really want to see him again so much in the second season when he will probably have Lightning L Drago again. All the others seemingly having the same old Beyblades was enough ...

Unless they get attributed totally different Beyblades. Kyouya with Rock Giraffe ...
i prefer the idea of ryuuga with rock giraffe
How about Gravity Perseus? It has a directional gimmick.
Gravity Perceus i can see with Ryuuga
No. Gravity Perseus is the new enemy. If Ryuuga "has become a new person", he is not the enemy anymore.
Oh my, how displeasing this has turned out to be. I had truly hoped Ryuuga would continue to be evil or simply not be present in this next season, quite a shame. Ah well, I do hope Mizuchi continues to be the same person he was if he makes an appearance.
In Bakuten Shoot, mostly anyone the BBA fought in the world tournament had a change of heart (namely the PPB and the Blitzkrieg).
In 2002, Azuma and Kane.
In G-Rev, Brooklyn (I think?).

Even in MFB Kyouya, Benkei, and Hikaru has been through the "once an enemy, but now friends" phase; it should be no less for Ryuuga. Tongue_out
On a lesser note, I'm excited for Ryuuga being a good guy.
I'm like in the between of liking and not liking the whole idea of Ryuuga being a good guy. He's just so cool being bad. I think I might change my tune when I see it for the better or worse who knows. Though I am pretty excited.
I hope gravity perseus will be cool looking like l drago!
With the news of the second series it is starting to make me wonder if any of the other characters will be receiving upgrades for their beyblades. I hope that i will be able to order Galaxy Pegasis and hopefully Ray Unicornio.

Also i heard that Ryuuga may become a good guy. Im not really sure about this although i think he is awesome at been evil i just cant really picture him been evil. But the second season should be epic
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-104924...29109.html

in that picture, the big orange text says:

Anime - A new expansion with 200 times the fun!!

Does that mean there's going to be 200 episodes? Well it's like that's what it is implying...I think.
^
Thank you for the info and the picture! It definitely sounds as if they could be airing more episodes for this upcoming season. It would be great if this turned out to be true.

I am hoping to see more female Bladers in Explosion. Hikaru and Madoka are cool but I would love to have more than two appearing this time around. If not, then the more these girls participate in the action this season the better. Hikaru is a kickass Beyblader who gives the boys a run for their money and Madoka really contributes to things with her skills, extensive knowledge and moral support.

What I like about Madoka is that she CAN Beyblade (unlike the new main girl Hiromi/Hilary from the previous series who was nice despite that) even though she usually prefers not to and will battle if the situation calls for it. I hope we will get to see her battle again and a lot more often in the second season because I personally think she was awesome in episode 22. We need more of that! It will be even better if she actively takes part in the battles, tournaments and contests that are sure to come up instead of being on the sidelines.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/day-20100415.html

Judging this update, the name of the other character aside Chi-Yun Li/Lee who were first introduced is "Da Xiang Wang" (王 大翔(ワン・ダーシァン)) and (not sure if it relates to the anime still) the places/countries set to appear outside Japan are Europe (Russia?), Australia, United States and South Korea.