Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 layer pisces+virgo+aries set

(Jul. 26, 2010  12:59 PM)epicbored Wrote: The box looks sorta cheap xD

Mani Limited is really mean...cheap boxes, Clerish is right, emptinessCute
Seriously, why care so much about the box when awesome looking Beys are included in it?
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:07 PM)Diamond Wrote: Seriously, why care so much about the box when awesome looking Beys are included in it?

Legend beys should have a grand box, not full of emptiness.... Cute Right?
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:07 PM)Diamond Wrote: Seriously, why care so much about the box when awesome looking Beys are included in it?

Well, if you want to do something, do it well, right? XD

You're right, though, it's a great chance to get three awesome beys Smile
Geez, I reallllly need this set. I have no Pre-HWS.My brother has 3.
Diamond or RエスコルピオT125JB, either of you want to swap lives for a week?
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:09 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Legend beys should have a grand box, not full of emptiness.... Cute Right?
A dull box helps balance out the awesomeness from the Beys.
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:15 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Diamond or RエスコルピオT125JB, either of you want to swap lives for a week?
Hmm, let's see...

Ray Unicorno, Rock Giraffe, another Pisces to screw around with, Galaxy Pegasis, Gravity Perseus, Grand Ketos, Metal Face Remolding ver...

Sounds like a great deal! Let's swap!
(Unfortunately, we are unable to do so.)

At the mean time, lets stare at the Beys in space:
[Image: rareprehwsbeyscopy.jpg]
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:25 PM)Diamond Wrote: A dull box helps balance out the awesomeness from the Beys.

Oh, I haven't think of this, a dull box shows the awesomeness of the beys DJ - Yeah!
I really want to know how you shoot the beyblade, your Burn and Virgo spins over 4 mins, but my Virgo only spin for 3'45, Burn for4 mins barely...

Back on topic, I bought 2 set, both 2 sets' Virgo and Pisces have different solo-spin time. Mold Variations?
Nice banner, Diamond! However, I still think the original Aries looks better.
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:31 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I really want to know how you shoot the beyblade, your Burn and Virgo spins over 4 mins, but my Virgo only spin for 3'45, Burn for4 mins barely...
Place Beylauncher over the center of the Stadium, make sure your Beylauncher is nice and horizontal, then shoot at full power (with suspension).
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:25 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:15 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Diamond or RエスコルピオT125JB, either of you want to swap lives for a week?
Hmm, let's see...

Ray Unicorno, Rock Giraffe, another Pisces to screw around with, Galaxy Pegasis, Gravity Perseus, Grand Ketos, Metal Face Remolding ver...

Sounds like a great deal! Let's swap!
(Unfortunately, we are unable to do so.)

Haha, good luck getting Grand Ketos.
RエスコルピオT125JB, is this the Virgo you used in your recent video?
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:42 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Haha, good luck getting Grand Ketos.
RエスコルピオT125JB, is this the Virgo you used in your recent video?

No, the Virgo I used in video is from BB-25 Legend Pisces.
Grand Ketos, 1/4 chance to get, not hard, but a long time to go...
I REALLY don't want to risk it right now since I'm near broke.
Sorry for the off-topic-ness, haha.
I was searching ebay and i found the aforementioned set.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-BeyBla...43a0a51434
Wow its only at 33 dollars shipped??? I'm surprisied the price isn't much higher than that.
Diamond are you going to bey using those beys in battle?
(Jul. 26, 2010  3:10 AM)Diamond Wrote: I tested my Virgo from this set last night:
Test Results (Click to View)

Pretty decent spin times, especially considering that you used D instead of SD. Let's hope that this mold (or better) is consistent in at least most of the sets.
(Jul. 26, 2010  5:23 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Diamond are you going to bey using those beys in battle?
No, not yet...
Wow, Hong Kong releases are really making my collection feel less valuable.
i have to buy it or i will die of wanting it so much
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:00 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: The Virgo in this set weighs 0.6g more than my BB-22 Virgo.
Thanks for the update Cpt. Squirrel!

EDIT: BTW, I wish you good luck on getting a better Virgo.
Hmm, I think I always obtained poor results with my old Virgo due to a worn SD... stupid mistake.

All done with 145:.
Old Virgo with worn SD:

Old Virgo with new D:

New Virgo with new D:

However, there is an improvement with the new Virgo compared to my old one...

I cba with more testing right now. I don't feel like wearing my bottoms down, though I might do some more later.
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:24 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: However, there is an improvement with the new Virgo compared to my old one...
Congratulations!

I guess you are quite happy with the new Virgo, hah.

BTW, would this mold that produces approx. 4 minute spin times be classified as a new mold since it seems to differ from the 3 minute and 5 minute ones in terms of solo-spin time? :\
I'd assume it is a new mold to create a standardised version of Virgo... I'm not too sure though.
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:28 PM)Diamond Wrote: BTW, would this mold that produces approx. 4 minute spin times be classified as a new mold since it seems to differ from the 3 minute and 5 minute ones in terms of solo-spin time? :\

iirc, there weren't two molds deemed 3 minute and 5 minute molds. There was more of a gradient with 3 minutes and 5 minutes being the extremes.
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: iirc, there weren't two molds deemed 3 minute and 5 minute molds. There was more of a gradient with 3 minutes and 5 minutes being the extremes.
Hmm, I see...

Learned something new again, hah.