Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 layer pisces+virgo+aries set

dfghjhgfdfghjkjhgfdfgh

that looks like the blue pisces too, not the black one everyone's gawping about

wowwww
(Jul. 15, 2010  7:54 AM)♥ Wrote: that looks like the blue pisces too, not the black one everyone's gawping about

wowwww
Yes, the paint and stickers show it's the old one.
(Jul. 15, 2010  7:54 AM)♥ Wrote: dfghjhgfdfghjkjhgfdfgh

that looks like the blue pisces too, not the black one everyone's gawping about

wowwww
Black Pisces is still better, haha.

BTW ♥, can't you ask someone who lives in HK (near me) to help you buy this set?
So we really cannot buy this except from hong kong?
(Jul. 15, 2010  8:52 AM)Jsc Wrote: So we really cannot buy this except from hong kong?

This is a limited product produced by Mani Limited, so it would only be sold in Hong Kong and Macau
I have no doubt that the set will start showing up on auction sites like YJA.
Think it's safe to assume that there'll be a pretty massive want for this set.
Climax and RエスコルピオT125JB, I'm hating you both right now.
Just kidding, I just really jealous.
It does seem that Virgo and Aries have the original colors, so I also assume that Pisces also has the original colors.
(Jul. 15, 2010  9:05 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Climax and RエスコルピオT125JB, I'm hating you both right now.
Just kidding, I just really jealous.
It does seem that Virgo and Aries have the original colors, so I also assume that Pisces also has the original colors.

That's the blue Pisces, the original one.
Okiblader, don't be jealous. I know clarkero, Jerf, epicbored, Nicholas, Sakota......are going to buy this wonderful set.
Hong Kong bladers must be proud of this. DJ - Yeah!
i may buy this if i have enough money
I will find the way to get it.
Nice I might get this the next time my mother goes to Hong Kong.
Very interesting.

Why aren't there wings on the C145 in the picture though?
I believe I can confirm that this set is really exclusive to Hong Kong. However, there is good news ahead for us anyway.
This set is amazing! Seriously. Aries, Virgo, and Pisces in one set... so sick. HK always gets the best sets Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 18, 2010  6:51 AM)Aqua Wrote: This set is amazing! Seriously. Aries, Virgo, and Pisces in one set... so sick. HK always gets the best sets Tongue_out_wink

Surely, there won't be any left on the first day this set launches...
(Jul. 18, 2010  6:53 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Surely, there won't be any left on the first day this set launches...
True... Smith

Oh BTW, do you have the exact date of when this set will be released? I can't seem to find them yet. :\
(Jul. 18, 2010  8:39 AM)Diamond Wrote: True... Smith

Oh BTW, do you have the exact date of when this set will be released? I can't seem to find them yet. :\

The first release will be the end of July, probably sold in the HK Anime Convention
(Jul. 18, 2010  8:42 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: The first release will be the end of July, probably sold in the HK Anime Convention
If this set is limited, I'll definitely be unable to get this. HK people are ultra quick at sweeping stores. Confused
(A bit off-topic) I've seen some children staring at the stores until they opened, then grabbed the sets they wanted.

Don't mind, R. Mani will not only release this set for once, it will be on sale again soon(the second wave)
(Jul. 18, 2010  8:54 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: (A bit off-topic) I've seen some children staring at the stores until they opened, then grabbed the sets they wanted.
What, so the sets are here?

(Jul. 18, 2010  8:54 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Don't mind, R. Mani will not only release this set for once, it will be on sale again soon(the second wave)
Thanks for the information, K.
(Jul. 18, 2010  8:57 AM)Diamond Wrote: What, so the sets are here?
Sorry, I forgot to mention the time, a few months ago.....Dj - Uh.
(Jul. 18, 2010  8:57 AM)Diamond Wrote: Thanks for the information, K.

You are welcome, R.
(Jul. 18, 2010  8:59 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Sorry, I forgot to mention the time, a few months ago.....Dj - Uh.
Oh, I see...
You sort of freaked me out when you mentioned kids grabbing the sets already, haha.

Anyway, back on topic(?)...
Boosters cost around 40HKD each and reshuffle cost 150HKD.
Maybe buying them separately would be cheaper if you don't need the beylauncher.
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:19 AM)Olympian Wrote: Boosters cost around 40HKD each and reshuffle cost 150HKD.
Maybe buying them separately would be cheaper if you don't need the beylauncher.
It's released already?

Anyway, thanks for he update Olympian!
This set cost HKD 199 in big department stores (Hasn't been released...)