Converting a Beyblade to Burst

I recently dug up some old Stealth Battlers from back in the day when MFB was still prominent. Any ideas on how to make them into Burst layers? I was thinking about something similar to Zyeyo's Dranzer Titan mod where he made a layer out of an old plastic gen release (figure/top hybrid if I remember).

Any ideas? I'm also curious about what I can do with the metal components and tips.
(Dec. 08, 2018  5:20 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I recently dug up some old Stealth Battlers from back in the day when MFB was still prominent. Any ideas on how to make them into Burst layers? I was thinking about something similar to Zyeyo's Dranzer Titan mod where he made a layer out of an old plastic gen release (figure/top hybrid if I remember).

Any ideas? I'm also curious about what I can do with the metal components and tips.

Well, unless you want to 3D print the teeth to be directly compatible with the layer, you might want to take not of the fact that Legend Spriggan, Spriggan Requiem, and Sieg Xcalibur all have removable teeth, but that's as much as I can help you.
(Dec. 08, 2018  5:38 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  5:20 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I recently dug up some old Stealth Battlers from back in the day when MFB was still prominent. Any ideas on how to make them into Burst layers? I was thinking about something similar to Zyeyo's Dranzer Titan mod where he made a layer out of an old plastic gen release (figure/top hybrid if I remember).

Well, unless you want to 3D print the teeth to be directly compatible with the layer, you might want to take not of the fact that Legend Spriggan, Spriggan Requiem, and Sieg Xcalibur all have removable teeth, but that's as much as I can help you.

I just realized that the center portions of Twin Nemesis and Blast Jinnius are pretty much circular. I may end up using the spare Jinnius I have, but I didn't realize that those layers you mentioned had removable teeth. I assume I'll need a tri-wing screwdriver?
Illegal mod discussion belongs in Your Creations. Topic has been moved appropriately.
Since the beys he's trying to change to burst are stealth battlers then yes. The stealth battlers have hidden gimmicks so that won't be a problem