Conventions?

(Aug. 31, 2010  4:39 PM)Munkerz Wrote: Bought. I wasn't sure about cosplaying that particular time, but then I got nudged into it. So I was too short on time to make one. The costume arrived two days before the Expo, and I was working extra shifts to save for the weekend.
I did give it an inspection, and it seemed ok, obviously it wasn't; not that I had the time to fix it up.

Ah true. I guess theres many pros and cons about buys outfits online and making them yourself.
I find myself going to AN every other year, and this year was the year I didn't go, meaning I'll probably be attending for 2011.

Now who to cosplay as...
im thinkin of going 2 nyaf 2011 with a ventus kh birth by sleep cosplay or naruto XD
Well Kumoricon 2011 will be in Vancouver (no not B.C.). Luckily my dad does the market in Vancouver so I can get a ride. Only thing is I won't have a ride for Monday.
I'm thinking of taking at least $100 each day. Looks like I have to get a job this summer!
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:38 AM)Nano Wrote: Well Kumoricon 2011 will be in Vancouver (no not B.C.). Luckily my dad does the market in Vancouver so I can get a ride. Only thing is I won't have a ride for Monday.
I'm thinking of taking at least $100 each day. Looks like I have to get a job this summer!

You are thinking too small. Take $250(hide it very well) and only plan to spend $100. I've had a few too many times where I couldn't buy something I desperately wanted to due to insufficient funds. Upon returning the next day with the money I needed I was shocked to find the items out of stock.
Otakon at the baltimore convention center in baltimore maryland. biggest anime con on the east coast.
(Feb. 02, 2011  4:58 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:38 AM)Nano Wrote: Well Kumoricon 2011 will be in Vancouver (no not B.C.). Luckily my dad does the market in Vancouver so I can get a ride. Only thing is I won't have a ride for Monday.

You are thinking too small. Take $250(hide it very well) and only plan to spend $100. I've had a few too many times where I couldn't buy something I desperately wanted to due to insufficient funds. Upon returning the next day with the money I needed I was shocked to find the items out of stock.

Good idea. I just need to save up $800...
I am going to youmacon hopefully team four star will be there again first convention day 1 naruto character 2 dbz character 3 pokemon lo hopefully someone else from here is going cant wait
I was at Castle Point Anime Convention, a college convention every April or so. I posted a few pictures of my "cosplay" (butler for rent). I'm not a fan of big conventions such as Anime Next or Anime Fest/Comicon. Transportation is much more expensive compared to simply walking to the town just down a hill from your house.
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:32 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: dud just saying 2012 will not be the end of the world and anyhoo i plan on going to one as soon as it comes la

yes 100% of apoclypse predictions have been wrong

i went to nova a day ago my first anim convention i got no waring so i couldnt get my soul eater cosplay but it was still epic i got a plushie subackie and i got aan awsome fmacos poster and i got 3 meme badges (challeng accepted,nyan cat ,smiley) also and the end as we where leaving so guy came up and asked my freind to hug a soul etaer soul plushie aperantly he got 730 people to hug him i also saw some girl playing the zelda theme on a violin
im going with a friend to the anime con in NC in May with a friend.Im going as Gin ichimaru!its going to be my first one i cant wait!
I went to the anime convention 3 weeks ago and I must say it's very exiting.
i cant wait for nova 2012 hopefully i will be able to get my cosplay befor then im so dressing up as justin law
Animazement con 2012 i cant wait!!!!!!!im going to cosplay as gin ichimaru and some others!Grin
is anyone going to A-Kon this year??
benn to 4 wacraft inventions love giong to umSmile
been not benn
I've been to the Game On video game convention in Seattle, and in 2008, me, my mom, and my sisters went to the Anime Expo in Los Angeles for my sister's graduation present. We stayed at the Bonaventure hotel there.