Connecticut This Toy Life Beyblade Tournament 02 - 12/14/2020

Good turnout 7 people chose not to enter myself.

Told everyone to come in at 12:30 when the tournament was at 1 because last time there were late comers.  Only 1 no show but that account looks like it doesn't exist anymore.

I chose to do pen and paper for the brackets as it seemed to be quicker.  There's terrible service in the area for challonge.

I tried to manually add the information for challonge afterwards but can't figure out tie breakers because just moves players up if they defeated someone they tied before.
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:17 AM)superrobotking Wrote: Report

Told everyone to come in at 12:30 when the tournament was at 1 because last time there were late comers.  Only 1 no show but that account looks like it doesn't exist anymore.

I chose to do pen and paper for the brackets as it seemed to be quicker.  There's terrible service in the area for challonge.

I tried to manually add the information for challonge afterwards but can't figure out tie breakers because just moves players up if they defeated someone they tied before.
Think you need 8 to make it a ranked tournament
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:18 PM)Cscramon Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:17 AM)superrobotking Wrote: Report

Think you need 8 to make it a ranked tournament

Yeah I was expecting 8 who ever MyBB Engine is i got a notication that they were entered but when I tried to find them they didnt exist

I just gave who ever was up against MyBB Engine the bye
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:48 PM)superrobotking Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:18 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Think you need 8 to make it a ranked tournament

Yeah I was expecting 8 who ever MyBB Engine is i got a notication that they were entered but when I tried to find them they didnt exist

I just gave who ever was up against MyBB Engine the bye

Too bad, difficult hosting tournaments, but you did the right thing. Please remember to let me know if you will be hosting one in early January. I will make it then.

Have a good week.
I am looking for near by tournaments for my son. Wish I knew about this one. Do you plan on doing another one in the future?