[Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, USA] Bey Bladers!

Hi, i'm making a Group! If you live in new england (preferably CT and MA) You can Join!
The Way this group works is that each member is reprisented by a bey. You may request a bey, but if it is picked, you will have to choose a new one.

here are the ranks:

Leader: Me:Dark Aries H154 WB

Co- leader: Sparta: phoenix (sparta, ARE YOU DEAD?Joyful_3)

Third in command: ( custom )

Beys: CyberBlader27: Gemios
Ifraid*Guardian Virgo
SonKohan Pegasus
(Any Character bey with a zodiac facebolt)

Bey grunt: (Any other minor Character's bey)

Please use this format

Name:
Where I Live:
What bey I want to represent:
(I put I so you can copy + Paste)
Yaaaaay I'm a co-leader!! But can I be phoenix cuz I love Dranzer but she's not a constellation??
(Feb. 02, 2011  6:45 PM)Sparta Wrote: Yaaaaay I'm a co-leader!! But can I be phoenix cuz I love Dranzer but she's not a constellation??
???????????
Instead of a pegasus can I be a phoenix?? you know, the constellation rankings??
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:14 PM)Sparta Wrote: Instead of a pegasus can I be a phoenix?? you know, the constellation rankings??
Who's phoenix? Nvm, Changed! Now you're Pheonix!
Name: Chris
Bey(s): Ray Eagle 100 R2F, Earth Bull GB145 WD, Earth Aquario D125 B
Bey Representing: Gemios ('cuz imma Gemini!)
Name: Loganight
Beys: Galaxy Lionheart(leone) CH120 SD, Thermal Virgo D125 SD, and Dark Paladin(pegasus) W105 R2F
Bey Representing: Virgo or Leo, whatever's available.
Logannight! I GO TO SCHOOL IN WEBSTER, MA!!!
O.O I cant believe i havent been on here since early last year, but anyway Loganight, You are accepted and are the rank of Bey (Virgo!!!) Cyberblader! You are also accepted as bey rank (Gemios!)! We have four members now!! Can Loganight and cyberblader please put

Proud Bey rank Member of the Bey Bladers! Post on our thread to join! Iceburn

on your siggys

AND SPARTA:

Proud co-leader of the Bey Bladers! Post on our thread to join! Iceburn
I am also changing my bey to Dark Aries H154 WB, since it is a custom! :3 I will update the first post!
My current bey has changed to Duo Virgo S130 WD
just lettin you know! ^^

EDIT: Can i request Perseus btw???
Name:Kohan
Bey:Big Bang Pegasus SW145 MF, (A few other ideas)
Where I Live: Montville CT
What bey I want to represent:Big Bang Pegasus SW145 MF
Say, can we organize a tourney? It seems like it would be fun! ^^
Grin actually, I've been getting alot of requests for tourneys latley, so I need to set things up! We need to find a place where everyone can meet up, Suggestions are welcome!!!
I'll give you guys any details, and I think it'd be cool if we can find something to represent us as a group, and I've also been thinking of holding it with zen, since they have contacted me! (SonKohan has too, but he's a member, lawlz) Joyful_3

On another note, SonKohan, ACCEPTED Joyful_3sorry bout the late reply, I havent been on latley...
You are Bey rank! Grin
please change your siggys everyone! Joyful_3 I will also update the first post! (If someone gets hold of Sparta, let me know XP)
Oh, and Loganight, should I change your name?
O.K. I think that covers about everything...
*Facedesk* I feel like ssuch a bad leader for not updating sooner...
EDIT: and also, I think that the third in command's position will be deturmined by the first place winner of the tourney (If I by some miracle XD or sparta if he's not dead come in first, It will be the next placed person, if we get first and second place, it will be the third... you get it XD)
if u want, you dont have to though.
But, can i change my bey to Perseus???
@.@ OH jeez, I haven't been on in forever!
Anyway... I'm pretty sure sparta is dead, because i've messaged him like 5 times Uncertain
So yea...Guardian, I'm not sure how'd that'd work, because Perceus isn't a constillation, but im sure we can work something out Uncertain
I will be changing my custom (better costom now Tongue_out I even won a small tourney with some of my friends with it~)