Conceptual tournament stadium to suit Hasbro standards

The overall size of the stadium is about 2'6 feet wide and 7 inches tall. In the middle, there is a risen section consisting of a playing zone elevated 2 inches with the standard rebound walls, extended 4 inches tall and of standard width. They can be outwardly fatter or slimmer for store stackability, but retain a sharp angle inside the playing zone. This leaves a large penalty zone for the Beyblade tops to drop into.

This is only the first concept. Please feel free to make your own suggestions known and I will edit the info according to the best/most popular ones. We need to get this good enough for a petition. Let's oneday make Hasbro know the game is more than just 8 year olds smacking tops together. They are close partners with Takara Tomy, afterall. They'll have to buckle sooner or later. They may make the game, but it's the end user that matters most of all.
... ok? does this need a thread? ?Unhappy?
(Dec. 17, 2010  7:37 AM)tman14 Wrote: ... ok? does this need a thread? ?Unhappy?

It is obvious enough it needs to be done, but we still need to talk about it and debate the application. Since other top games existed in the past, this can be also safely made as a third party product for all of those, but it's glaringly obvious for Beyblades.
they are already making the stadiums better, look at the max stampede and LF stadiums? it is (somewhat) seen that hasbro listens, with the slopes of the stadium getting better and better, the best solution would be to sell the attack stadium, however they can't probably due to copyright and safty reasons
Amy, I love the initiative you are taking as a new member here, but in the Stickied topic in the Beyblade General Forum, we already have a Thread in regard to changing Hasbro's Stadium.

I personally find the measurements to be quite interesting though. However, I would personally like to see a Stadium manufactured like the Tornado Attack from the HMS era as it is the best Stadium ever released.
Moved to Your Creations; it's more appropriate here at the moment.