Complaint Regarding BrandonK129

I am not short on words, so please bear with the length of this letter. Some background is in order: I want you to know that the net effect of Mr. BrandonK129's prognoses will be a generation of kids who are unable to read, write, or distinguish good from evil. Knowing, as they say, is half the battle. What remains is to subject BrandonK129's belief systems to the rigorous scrutiny they warrant. To parody the old song, "Fish gotta swim, BrandonK129 gotta turn a deaf ear to need and suffering." He says that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem. That is the most despicable lie I have ever heard in my entire life.

As my mother used to tell me, "BrandonK129 has studiously avoided being contaminated by the facts." His criticisms of my letters have never successfully disproved a single fact I ever presented. Instead, BrandonK129's criticisms are based solely on his emotions and gut reactions. Well, I refuse to get caught up in his "I think … I believe … I feel" game. We can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but he would have us believe that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject.

What is the most appropriate way to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of a contumelious agenda? Education -- the real thing, not the dishonest, nasty facsimile that BrandonK129 promotes in order to pursue an unstable agenda under the guise of false concern for the environment, poverty, civil rights, or whatever. Many of our problems would be solved if only more people were educated to learn that if I may be so bold, I am sick of our illustrious "leaders" treading on eggshells so as not to upset BrandonK129. Here's what I have to say to them: I find it sickening to watch BrandonK129 do the devil's work. Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. BrandonK129 does, and that's why he justifies his mindless memoirs with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept BrandonK129's claim that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that oppressive layabouts are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive then he will inject his lethal poison into our children's minds and souls.

BrandonK129 promises his zealots that as soon as he's finished challenging all I stand for, they'll all become rich beyond their wildest dreams. There's an obvious analogy here to the way that vultures eat a cadaver and from its rottenness insects and worms suck their food. The point is that BrandonK129 has no moral qualities whatsoever. Well, that's another story. To get back to my main point, I ought to mention that in order to convince us that he has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring himself to help disseminate the True Faith of antinomianism, BrandonK129 often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. I promise you, again and again and again, that I will never break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international neocolonialism. BrandonK129, on the other hand, is so eager to do exactly that that he's already begun causing riots in the streets. The reason I'm distinguishing my actions from his here is that he argues that I am slimy for wanting to stand uncompromised in a world that's on the brink of BrandonK129-induced disaster. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago.

Many people lie. However, BrandonK129 lies with such ease it's troubling. He has for a long time been arguing that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. Had he instead been arguing that he writes really long and boring letters, I might cede him his point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in BrandonK129's arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how he has convinced a lot of people that hanging out with quasi-irritable, vexatious hucksters is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation.

To BrandonK129's mind, the bogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to his demands. So that means that he should foment a radical realignment of industrialized economies because "it's the right thing to do", right? No, not right. The truth is that BrandonK129 maintains that either all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la or that character development is not a matter of "strength through adversity" but rather, "entitlement through victimization". BrandonK129 denies any other possibility. Worse yet, he wants to turn the social order upside-down so that the dregs on the bottom become the scum on the top. I must defend my honor. (Actually, BrandonK129 is the most barbaric, caustic, and insufferable waste of genetic material in our society, but that's not important now.)

All kidding aside, by refusing to act, by refusing to appeal for comity between us and BrandonK129, we are giving BrandonK129 the power to distort the facts. Up to this point, we have explored some of the motivations and circumstances that make him want to spawn delusions of vandalism's resplendence. However, we must look beyond both BrandonK129's motivations and history if we are truly to understand his lamentations. We must undeniably suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate. Does that sound extremist? Is it too reckless for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way but that's life.

When I first became aware of BrandonK129's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how I myself am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I honestly hope that BrandonK129 serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to pooh-pooh the concerns of others. I have a New Year's resolution for him: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the infantile conclusion that his coalition of silly, censorious sensualists and unsympathetic undesirables is looking out for our interests. I want to see all of us working together to put the fear of God into BrandonK129. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that the purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how damnable and indelicate BrandonK129 has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how we must ensure that the values for which we have labored and for which many of us have fought and sacrificed will continue in ascendancy if we are ever to give our propaganda fighters an instrument that is very much needed at this time. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must truly pursue because honest people will admit that I've catalogued all of BrandonK129's foibles -- and the list is pretty big. Concerned people are not afraid to plant markers that define the limits of what is distasteful and what is not. And sensible people know that the ultimate aim of BrandonK129's off-the-cuff comments is to restructure society as a pyramid with BrandonK129 at the top, BrandonK129's faithfuls directly underneath, satanic misers beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable BrandonK129 to glorify sappy suborners of perjury, which makes me realize that anyone who has spent much time wading through the pious, obscurantist, jargon-filled cant that now passes for "advanced" thought in the humanities already knows that he definitely needs to come to terms with his batty past. What may be news, however, is that difficult times lie ahead. Fortunately, we have the capacity to circumvent much of the impending misery by working together to admonish BrandonK129 not seven times, but seventy times seven.

Whether or not you realize this, BrandonK129's maudlin preoccupation with pessimism, usually sicklied over with such nonsense words as "disproportionateness", would make sense if a person's honor were determined strictly by his or her ability to turn positions of leadership into positions of complacency. As that's not the case, we can conclude only that you won't find many of BrandonK129's flunkies who will openly admit that they favor BrandonK129's schemes to muddy the word "hematospectrophotometer". In fact, their notions are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that from the perspective of those inside BrandonK129's club, people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. The reality, however, is that you may be worried that he will subvert our country's legal system sooner or later. If so, then I share your misgivings. But let's not worry about that now. Instead, let's discuss my observation that there are those who are informed and educated about the evils of narcissism, and there are those who are not. BrandonK129 is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why every so often, he tries laying waste to the environment. Whenever he gets caught doing so he raises a terrific hullabaloo calculated to burn his opponents at the stake.

Take this example: Let's say that I cringe at the thought of how BrandonK129 might some day infringe upon our most important constitutional rights. Now let's say that BrandonK129 and his janissaries are the most dim-witted ne'er-do-wells you can imagine -- and even then, only in your worst nightmares. Does that mean that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his immature prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers? No, because the reason BrandonK129 wants to ignore compromise and focus solely on his personal agenda is that he's entirely craven. If you believe you have another explanation for his carp-retentive behavior, then please write and tell me about it. What does this mean for our future? For one thing, it means that I must ask that his trucklers make a cause célèbre out of exposing his ruses for what they really are. I know they'll never do that so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to damage the self esteem and physical health of millions of young men and women. There is one final irony to my story. I have found, to my considerable surprise, that Mr. BrandonK129's patsies have cooperated closely with the most recalcitrant hypochondriacs I've ever seen on several projects.
I feel compelled to preface my remarks with the following: Silver Kane's recent attempts to force us to do things or take stands against our will may be a propaedeutic for future attempts to create anomie. Instead of focusing on why he is a waste product of biological evolution, I would like to remind people that his faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree. By writing this letter, I am undoubtedly sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that Silver Kane will retaliate against me. He'll most likely try to force me to get fired from my job although another possibility is that he would have us believe that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty. Yeah, right. And I also suppose that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that Silver Kane should be even slightly inconvenienced? The fact of the matter is that he has never disproved anything I've ever written. Silver Kane does, however, often try to discredit me by means of flagrant misquotations, by attributing to me views that I've never expressed. In the end, I have begged his representatives to step forth and comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to make us the helpless puppets of our demographic labels. To date, not a single soul has agreed to help in this fashion. Are they worried about how Silver Kane might retaliate? As you ponder the answer to that question, consider that I once had a nightmare in which Silver Kane was free to keep us hypnotized so we don't kick butt and take names. When I awoke, I realized that this nightmare was frighteningly close to reality. For instance, it is the case both in my nightmare and in reality that an understanding of the damage that may be caused by Silver Kane's impulsive tactics isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how there are some simple truths in this world. First, Silver Kane's obloquies will destroy all tradition, all morality, and the entire democratic system in the coming days. Second, Silver Kane's personal motto is "never forgive and never forget". And finally, Silver Kane has been known to say that his opinions epitomize wholesome family entertainment. That notion is so sleazy, I hardly know where to begin refuting it.

Everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that Silver Kane's hidebound carp-and-bull stories cater to the lowest common denominator. Well, there's a lot of truth in that cliche. Silver Kane will adopt or abandon any principle to obtain power. People have commented that there may be a gap in my logic there. I don't think there is, and I've gone to great pains to explain why.

If we don't soon tell Silver Kane to stop what he's doing, he will proceed with his brusque writings, considerably emboldened by our lack of resistance. We will have tacitly given Silver Kane our permission to do so. In a broad-brush sense, he is squarely in favor of stoicism and its propensity to impose a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems. This is so typical of Silver Kane: he condemns bigotry and injustice except when it benefits him personally. While it is essential -- and among my highest priorities -- to tell him where he can stick it, he has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of his successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from Silver Kane.
Artie Wrote:stop with your meme devices
Meme?

the internet isn't about carp 4chan, I discovered this thing 2 years ago
Silver Kane Wrote:
Artie Wrote:stop with your meme devices
Meme?

the internet isn't about carp 4chan, I discovered this thing 2 years ago

...what?
with "Meme" I thought you were talking about 4chan, thinking they might have just discovered this and posting automated complaints on /b/
Silver Kane Wrote:with "Meme" I thought you were talking about 4chan, thinking they might have just discovered this and posting automated complaints on /b/

no i meant it like

things people do a lot/seen before/wow so olde

/b/ is retarded
hahahaha

seriously though what's the complaint
I read half of that before I realized it wasn't a complaint. :'<
Tamer Brad Wrote:seriously though what's the complaint
That he was allowed to come back, after all the spam he did

imo there should be a community poll deciding if he should be banned or not
Silver Kane Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:seriously though what's the complaint
That he was allowed to come back, after all the spam he did

imo there should be a community poll deciding if he should be banned or not

he's been banned for the past few hours
Artie Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:with "Meme" I thought you were talking about 4chan, thinking they might have just discovered this and posting automated complaints on /b/

no i meant it like

/b/ is retarded
/b/ is internet superheroes.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

no i meant it like

/b/ is retarded

no
Artie Wrote:
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

no i meant it like

/b/ is retarded

no

/b/ got a kid who issued a bomb threat to his school arrested before the school day even started.

/b/ are internet superheroes.
/b/ is overrated, boring, and populated by self important idiots
AnnieDuck Wrote:/b/ is overrated, boring, and populated by self important idiots

You better have a dog.
*bark*
J.P. Black Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

no i meant it like

/b/ is retarded

no

/b/ got a kid who issued a bomb threat to his school arrested before the school day even started.

/b/ are internet superheroes.

aren't you cool

(also dude, i was a /b/tard for a while. when i was there, way more carp happened than that)
J.P. Black Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:/b/ is overrated, boring, and populated by self important idiots

You better have a dog.
*bark*

And curtains.