Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

(Jul. 23, 2010  9:52 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Look in his thread, he has results at the 120 height.

He does... but not for Attack v. Attack.

Angry Makin' me frown, boy.
List Updated:
Added: Burn Bull DF145 WD/SD/D, Thermal Bull DF145 WD/SD/D
Subtracted: Flame Bull DF145 WD/SD/D

Based on my testing, I believe this is justified. I am still undecided about Virgo and Earth. Based on my testing, Virgo should certainly be removed, but that testing was done with a 3:30 mold. If someone with a 4:00+ mold could do some comprehensive testing, that would be appreciated. As for Earth, I think it's Defensive qualities can still be an asset in certain situations, but if we're talking pure Stamina, it should be removed. What do you guys think?

And yes, we're all aware of the DF145 vs. 145 situation, but let's wait for more testing to be conducted before we start considering adding 145.

If any of you have any qualms with the additions/subtractions, please post here!
Hmm, I think it should only be Earth that should be subtracted and Virgo be put with a * signifying that you need a 5 minute mold. I would test my mold but I don't have other top tier stamina customs Unhappy
DF145/145 should be added for stamina.

It's proven itself enough.
I agree with Frownie. Cute We have alternate bottoms that perform differently. There should be no reason to exclude 145.
I already said this in your topic about stamina testing the 3 wheels Kei.i Daegor had his own tests and they seem to contradict yours some what.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Staminat...al-Testing

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-Wheel-Testing

As you can see when it came to stamina testing with Thermal against Flame your results are totally contradictory. Daegor has Flame coming out on top in both launched first and launched second. Your results show a 100% win rate against it which is so good it almost seems like a data blip by comparison. I think to be objective someone else should get a third set of data. That way we know 2-1 against or for Thermal over Flame.

Burn is obviously the superior wheel in all events though.
I think 6 cylinder rock deserves to be tested for stamina.
I have a 6 cylinder..i'll post results later.
EDIT: results are now on the "Canadian and US rock mold..." thread.
In the attack section why does LLDrago need a metal face while the other two don't?
(Jul. 26, 2010  10:45 PM)SilverSurfer Wrote: In the attack section why does LLDrago need a metal face why the other two don't?

It has more recoil than the other 2.
(Jul. 26, 2010  10:48 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  10:45 PM)SilverSurfer Wrote: In the attack section why does LLDrago need a metal face why the other two don't?

It has more recoil than the other 2.
Thanks.
(Jul. 23, 2010  10:14 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  9:52 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Look in his thread, he has results at the 120 height.

He does... but not for Attack v. Attack.

Angry Makin' me frown, boy.

I've got some attack vs attack results, there's MF LL Drago 90RF Vs MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS and MF Lightning L Drago 90RF VS MF Pegasus CH120RF, both were in LL Drago's favour
It's probably bad but I found F Libra DF145 ES good
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:26 AM)rentao Wrote: It's probably bad but I found F Libra DF145 ES good

As you battle with other beyblades, you'll know it loses balance quickly
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:26 AM)rentao Wrote: It's probably bad but I found F Libra DF145 ES good

F Libra? Does this mean you have infinity Libra?
(Jul. 27, 2010  12:09 PM)momiji manju Wrote: F Libra? Does this mean you have infinity Libra?

I assume he means Flame Libra
How bout Rock aries100D
Don't just post random customisations...

Also, that's a pretty bad combo.
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic for customizations you want to suggest without anything backing you up, or especially if you do not even have the parts.
Would it be legal to unscrew GB145 and put in two sets of metal balls?
It'd be just like Draciel MBD, plus a new thing for top-tier defense combos to help against the booming metagame of attack types.
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:45 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Would it be legal to unscrew GB145 and put in two sets of metal balls?
It'd be just like Draciel MBD, plus a new thing for top-tier defense combos to help against the booming metagame of attack types.
It will be illegal since you are significantly changing the weight of the part by adding/subtracting Metal balls.
(^ Basically copy and paste from PM I sent, hah)
Yes, but it was legal all throught the plastic gen, where the balls weighed a whole gram.
/copypaste
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:54 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yes, but it was legal all throught the plastic gen, where the balls weighed a whole gram.
/copypaste
Well these are the new rules, hah:

WBO Organized Play Universal Rules Wrote:Illegal Modification
The following practices are considered illegal modification by the WBO. If a Beyblade part has been subjected to any of the following treatments, it may not be used in WBO sanctioned BeyBattles.
• The addition, application, insertion, etc. of any foreign substance that affects the performance of a Beyblade in any way is illegal unless otherwise stated.
• The wearing down of parts in any way that is not natural wear (that is, through regular BeyBattle practices).
• The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape or performance of the part.
• The tuning/seasoning of NSK shield bearings. Tuning is a process in which NSK shield bearings are stripped of their lubricant using paint thinner or other chemicals to increase Stamina capacity. Seasoning is connecting the tip of a shaft connected to NSK shield
bearings to a motor and making it spin in order to reduce the friction.
• Applying stickers on locations of the Beyblade that are not designated for stickers, e.g. around the edge of a Weight Disk or on a Spin Gear to tighten it.
• Any modification of the Launcher or Launcher Grip that affects it in any way that is not explicitly approved in the "Legal Modification" section of this guide.

More Metal Balls would add extra weight, affecting the performance of the Bey.
But the phrase "Foreign Substance"... I don't see how the same metal balls are "foreign."