Compact / defense combos!!

Post all of your compact / defense combos here !! also this is my best compact / defense combo i have yet , altho i do not know wich ar to use , here it is:

AR: vortex ape / driger s / or any others you can think of

WD: 10 heavy

SG: HMC - Got 1 at last!

BB: Draciel s W/ 4 balls

Plz can you give my blade a rank out of 5 for endurance , defense and attack and give your opinion please. Thankyou. Joyful_3
REMEMBER TO POST YOUR OWN COMPACT / DEFENSE COMBOS!!!

P.S. sorry if this thread has dramaticly changed from what it was when i first posted it Gasp
If this is a compact, use the 10 heavy instead of the MG weight disk.
Seems like a pretty sturdy defensive blade though.
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:00 PM)G Wrote: Just get a HMC and use that.
The thing is people are offering to much and ill have to make do with an MG core atm. will you sell me 1? PM me bowt it.
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:16 PM)marshall17 Wrote:
The thing is people are offering to much and ill have to make do with an MG core atm. will you sell me 1? PM me bowt it.

Umm ask Bey Brad to see if he has one to sell.
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:32 PM)G Wrote:

He did, but apparently I charge too much. $)
marshall17, I'm telling you this now. Brad would be your best bet for it unless you want to import one from Japan... the process isn't worth it just for one part.
(Oct. 04, 2008  10:31 PM)G Wrote: marshall17, I'm telling you this now. Brad would be your best bet for it unless you want to import one from Japan... the process isn't worth it just for one part.

It would worth for an HMC Grin
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Well u do charge to much u offered me lyk 10£ + 4£ postage wen i got the full metal driger blade for 7£ and thats with postage
Gasp can you tell me where you found that £7 takara driger plx?? thanks lol

edit:sorry that question shouldn't prob be in this section.
(Oct. 06, 2008  4:41 PM)marshall17 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2008  9:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Well u do charge to much u offered me lyk 10£ + 4£ postage wen i got the full metal driger blade for 7£ and thats with postage

Look, if you don't want to pay it, that's fine. You can find it somewhere else, I'm not bothered by it.
I did and got it for much cheaper .... + a blade wid it XD
must have been takara, he wanted the hmc
why would someone sell a takara one for so cheap though Uncertain. Hasbro ones can be found at TRU lol.
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:07 AM)B Wrote: why would someone sell a takara one for so cheap though Uncertain. Hasbro ones can be found at TRU lol.

prob. because they dont want it, or they dont know what its worth. there were ALOT of people who beybladed that didnt know much about it and just followed the craze. lol
its simple supply and demand. low supply + more demand = $$$
Keep on track of what the threads about!!