Come on!

Can people stop creating drafts for beyblades when there are already better ones of the same beyblade! I've seen quite a few in the last few days. Take the initiative to search before creating something which we already have.
But what if they're better? More often than not, it's easier to rewrite something completely than correct someone else's draft.
If they are better then fine but none of the ones in the last few days have been anywhere near as good as the existing drafts.
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:32 PM)♥ Wrote: But what if they're better? More often than not, it's easier to rewrite something completely than correct someone else's draft.

This is definitely true, but that said, I'd like to remind people; if you are not 100% familiar with a Beyblade (which means having tested it extensively), and do not have the proper writing/grammar skills, I would like to politely ask you to refrain from writing articles. I'm amazed at how many people are taking the initiative to write articles, and am very thankful for it, but it's overwhelming and it's very hard for me to take the time to review drafts when there is so many strewn throughout the forum, all of differing quality.