Combos for valtryek v3

V3 isn't really that good, but you can use any disc except for 6 and 8, along with meteor vortex or cross, and Xtreme, Zephyr, or Hunter
I guess Stationary Attack

e.g gV.7M.Ir
Iron is far from stationary V2KX, and the TT version has a weak spring that makes it significantly more likely to burst. Dunno if Hasbro's Iron has the same issue, but I still wouldn't suggest it over more consistently aggressive drivers.

God Valkyrie doesn't work well when stationary either, from what I've seen of it in my random part challenges. It's probably better to use it with Xtreme if you really feel a need to use it, or Hunter if you're really bad at launching Xtreme. I wouldn't follow LordLol's suggestion of using Zephyr, as Xephyr can't hold a good attacking pattern and is better used for mobile Defense customs.

Also on the bad core disk list is 3 and 1, since 1 is off-balanced in a way that doesn't help God Valkyrie out and 3 is too lightweight. Add in 6 and 8 to that mix as LordLOLs said, and you're left with 0, 7, 4, 5, and 2, and that's roughly the order of usability, with 0 being preferred, 7 being next in line, and then 4, and so on. Since you're going to want the extra weight, Bump, Meteo and Star all make good frames to add, also in that order.

Overall, you get something like gV.0b.X or gV.4m.Hn, depending on the parts you have available and which ones you wish to use it with.