Combos for Nebstrius N2

Nepstrius N2 just isn't very good. It's easy to burst, doesn't have strong enough contacts to attack while being too rough to defend, and just doesn't cut for Stamina either. You'd be better off with another layer.
maybe the nepstrius top, heavy metal and either jaggid or loop (these are the real names for the parts)
(Apr. 05, 2018  4:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Nepstrius N2 just isn't very good. It's easy to burst, doesn't have strong enough contacts to attack while being too rough to defend, and just doesn't cut for Stamina either. You'd be better off with another layer.

I knew it won’t just me, I even timed its stamina vs the Evipiro. The N2 got 45 seconds and the evipiro got 1 mins 18 seconds
The Nepstrius seems too hard to control especially since you have pull hard to get higher stamina Uncertain
Comparing a bad layer to another bad layer just doesn't work though. Not everything is raw Stamina either, as most Attack types really don't care about spin time as long as they can consistently burst or KO opponents. It's how Xtreme, a tip with a flat rubber base and incredibly poor Stamina, is top-tier.

If you're looking for Attack, I'd try to find something more powerful and consistent like Legend Spryzen with an Xtreme driver. If you're looking for Defense, Caynox is probably a good choice paired with Orbit from Anubion A2 or Atomic from Wyvron W3. If you're looking for Stamina, I guess Yegdrion? Not really sure what other Hasbro layers are usable for Stamina tbh, but Revolve is always good there if you get your hands on Roktavor R2.