Combos

I've been working on some of my own combos and I sorta wanted to hear what other people thought of them. of course not all of these are extremo top tier or something like that, but they are definitely for fun. And that's what this entire games about, isn't it? so the combos are... 

Salamander in 10 blade mode

meteor 
yard

With what I have to test this combo, its a real tank with what it can handle! Heck, it can even spin for (if i remember right) 1:34! and I think I got lucky and got one of the better free moving ball tips on yard. It definitely doesn't look like it has any mis-molding to it, so this one might be one of the better ones I've got. 

Satan
flow
attack mode trans 

This one's more of just what I use to test my combos against to see of they can handle its attack power. But this combo as proven itself to be quite the tuff one. it does well with flower patterns, and its done great with being able to push my heavier combos out from the center despite being much lighter, so its got hidden power to it. Especially the fact that flow helps it deliver a little more punch if its all set up just right. 

Chronos 

cross
press

This one actually goes super good. Yeah it doesn't have the best of stamina, but it makes up for it with its strong defense. Its only bursted a very few amount of times against a few other beys of mine, and it can as well tire them out very well. Sure alter might be outclassed, (i don't know if it is by now, I'm not the best with keeping up with that kind of stuff) but it still can hold itself up against chouzetsu beys. At least with my two. And speaking of my second chouzetsu bey, that combo is...

Forneus
glaive
operate

somehow this one does pretty good! I expected this one to just be a weak combo but it somehow battles like a real beast. It can put up a real fight for the center in defense mode, and in attack mode, (even though its not its strong suit) it can really back its bark up with a nasty bite. yeah the Forneus layer is probably not as good as some, but it really battle like a winner! 

And that's pretty much all I've got to say about these combos, really. And as I said before, they might not all be the highest on the tier list, they make themselves work well with how they're put together the way they are! So I hope these combos are as good for you as they are for me.
Let's take a look at some of these, shall we?

hS.7m.Yr
Honestly not a bad combo to be honest, although most people would probably choose the more consistent Atomic over Yard due to Yard's tendency to floor scrape from time to time. Also, Meteo probably isn't as good as something like Bump, but without Bump or Atomic those are alright alternatives.

kS.1f.T
Kreis Satan is really high-recoil without that much attack power behind it, 1 really doesn't like to work with all that much because of it's off-balanced design, Flow is way too lightweight to help and it's gimmick just doesn't have any actual impact, and Trans is decent but not great. What you really need here is a higher powered layer in particular. Really, pick and choose any Attack layer from the God series and you're already improving it by a lot, but trying to find a better disk and frame would also be a boon.

aC.0C.P
This is actually really solid, except for potentially the driver. Press hasn't really been favored because no matter how well it grips, it has so little stamina. That part is just not competitively viable like that, which is why people prefer using Atomic and occasionally Orbit and Yard for combos like this. eF is better than aC too, but if you've only got one than it's hard to have both this and your last combo at one time.

eF.4g.Op
Once again really solid, as 4 and Glaive are both solid parts along with eF, except I have very little faith in Operate. I just haven't known it to stay in Defense mode on these lopsided super-z beys, and the Attack mode is doomed to run out of Stamina rapidly and really doesn't give very much of a kick. If you can somehow get it to stay put it might work.
If you're going to make a new thread on combos that you find good, be sure to include actual testing with it. You can repost the thread once you've done the testing.