Coheed and Cambria

<3

Anyone listen to them? I think they are one of the greatest bands of this decade, with their amazing story and complex song design. I have all four of the albums and adore all of them. If you haven't heard them yet, check out "Welcome Home", "The Suffering", "The Running Free", and "Devil In Jersey City"
I heard one song when I landed on Fuse at 2am last night. I might have had the volume down too low, but I think the lead singer was going for the Led Zepplin pitch?
Katashi Wrote:I heard one song when I landed on Fuse at 2am last night. I might have had the volume down too low, but I think the lead singer was going for the Led Zepplin pitch?

He doesn't try to, but it comes out like the singer from Rush.
DtD Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:I heard one song when I landed on Fuse at 2am last night. I might have had the volume down too low, but I think the lead singer was going for the Led Zepplin pitch?

He doesn't try to, but it comes out like the singer from Rush.

Zepplin, Rush, it was something like that. But I only listened a bit of the song. I wasn't that interested.
Coheed was awesome for The Second Stage Turbine Blade and In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 but after that they started to decline in quality.

I imagine losing half your band members would do that to you. :\
I hate the lead singers voice. haha

It sounds all wierd, like someone just grabbed his balls and squeezed them so hard they burst.

Sorry, I'm going off again. >_>
John Wrote:I hate the lead singers voice. haha

It sounds all wierd, like someone just grabbed his balls and squeezed them so hard they burst.

Sorry, I'm going off again. >_>

I feel the same way, something is just weird about his voice. Other than that though they're alright. This is only from listening to two songs though, so don't take my opinion too seriously.
I'll be honest with you, Claudio's voice is very much an acquired taste.

It takes some adjusting to, but damn dude, listen to the bonus track on In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3.

The man can do some amazing things with his vocals.